Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Night Star ❯ Ranshi ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, Capsule Corp. or any other Anime characters. Ranshi Megami and the Night Star Gundam are mine though.

Prologue

The year is After Colony 195, on Earth, the Gundam pilots are fighting OZ, but on L2 colony a sixth Gundam is being repaired.

A 15-year-old girl is testing the controls on her Gundam. She has her waist length black hair pulled back in a loose braid. She is wearing tight black leather pants, red tube top and knee high black boots. There are grease smudges on her face, arms and stomach.

She reaches up with one hand and wipes the sweat from her forehead.

"Hey! Dr. Z" she calls out. An elderly man in a white lab coat comes out of a side room.

"What is it?'' he asks.

"Repairs are finished. So when do I leave?" She said riding the lift down.

"I suggest you leave at once," the doctor says.

"Alright but, I'm cleaning up first" She went into a side room to take a bath. Fifteen minutes later she came out in a clean version of the same outfit she had on earlier. Her hair was loose and brushing it as she went, she walked across the room and opened a plain gray locker. She pulled out a black leather belt with a Katana sheathed on the side. She put in around her waist, the Katana on the left side, the belt tilting on her hips. She pulled out six daggers and a pair of Kitanas and stuck them inside the tops of her boots. Last, she pulled out an ankle length, black leather duster. She shook it out, then put it on.

"Dr.Z I'm ready to go!" she called out. The doctor exited his office.

"Very well, What will be your code name?"

"I was thinking Ranshi, the Wild Death." He nodded

"Alright, Ranshi"

She smiled then climbed into her Gundam; inside she switched on the vid screen and took off. She hit the transformation button and the solid black Gundam changed into flight mode (think Wing, or Wing 0). She blasted through the Earth's atmosphere.