Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Souls ❯ Wingzero & Death Scythe ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: This will be my first Gundam Wing fic so please go easy on me.

Death Scythe: ...

Heero: Who are you?

Wingzero: I'm Wingzero. And this is Death Scythe.

Duo: My gundam can't be a girl.

Death Scythe: You're mother was.

Quatre: Don't be mean.

Wufei: Especially when you think of the firepower they pack.

Trowa: No comments.

Wingzero: Sadly I do not own Gundam Wing or Yu-Gi-Oh. (no characters from the show, but a lot of the theories will be used throughout the fic)

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><> <><><><>

Darkness. That was what I felt. Nothing but darkness. Then all of a sudden, light shined through a door. A blond young man stood at the door surveying me. He glanced at the blue prints on his clip board before proceeding with the tests. I felt nervous. Where am I? As matter of fact, what am I?

The last thing I remembered was dying. There I stood at the bank waiting for my turn in line. I dropped by to withdraw some money for a gift I wanted to buy for my other half. My darker side. We were one, yet different. I was light, she was dark. Tomorrow was going to be our anniversary of when we first met. I wanted to buy her a present. Hiding it was going to be tough so I waited until the day before.

While I saw rereading my slip, armed men entered the building. They pointed the projectile weapons at us. Before I knew it, one of them had accidentally pulled the trigger. The renegade bullet sped past a couple people, narrowly missing them before it took me in my heart. I was killed instantly at the age of fourteen.

Now here I am. Instead of a normal human body, I end up in a mobile suit. The year is 195 A.C., more than two hundred years since I died. I never knew what happened to my dark side, but I was more worried about my current situation. If I can get past him, I can find my yami, my other half.

The young man flipped through countless papers while muttering things. I couldn't hear them since he was far away. Though the expression on his face told me he was very displeased. Using my former powers, I tried to sense his feelings. He felt sad about the loss of a loved one; yet, at the same time, he felt hurt and anger at those he trusted, who killed his loved one. I believe it was his father or mother, but I can't be for certain.

This blond young man, whom I found out was named Quatre, finally finished building me. He placed the last of my components and tested my entire system. Since he found everything in working condition, he called a leader of a colony saying that he was going to attack it and that they should evacuate.

To me this seemed strange. Why would you tell someone you're going to blow up their home, in this case space colony, before you actually do it? Then I felt his feelings. He didn't want to kill them. He just wanted them to stop fighting.

Oh no, now I've done it. Quatre has gone insane. He's fighting two of his fellow gundam pilots. They should be helping each other instead trying to kill their comrades. At least, that was what I had initially read in my creator's mind. His emotions ran to the surface as he faced off against the two pilots. For gundam pilots, they sure knew what they were doing. My pilot, on the other hand, had some experience.

The pilots continued the fighting until one of them shielded another one. My pilot called the one Trowa. As Trowa floated away, I could feel my pilot's emotions. His anger and sorrow for what he has done. The other pilot by the name of Heero had charged at us. His anger rose for mortally injuring Trowa and most likely killing the pilot.

As they fought, my energy started to decrease. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Soon my pilot and the other mobile suit enter a space colony through a hole they blasted. We were locked in hand to hand combat when the other suit gave way. The pilot stumbled out and laid there. Quatre quickly exited me and headed towards Heero. Both were captured afterwards.

Do those soldier know what they're getting into? They wanted to pilot me except their minds couldn't handle my power. They sent Heero to perform some tests inside of me. At first he appeared to be doing fine, then he began to freak out. He thought everyone was his enemy and started to fight anything that moved. I can't remember what happened next. All I remember was destruction and fire.

When I came out of my darkness, I discovered a new pilot inside me threatening to blow up an entire colony if Duo, a gundam pilot, didn't obey his instruction. I wanted to stop him, but I just felt too tired.

Duo had been used as a guinea pig. They experimented with the zero system's capabilities while monitoring any dangers. This pilot, gundam pilot, inside me seemed to know what he was doing before he overloaded. The person who took me swapped places with Duo. He soon met his fate.

Drifting in outer space, I began to think of what I had done or what my pilots had made me do. I normally wasn't a killer, but now I don't know. A loud explosion followed by more caused me to turn my attention to a man in a space suit. He had departed his mobile suit and headed towards me. Once inside, he fought those mobile suits. Surprisingly he managed to maintain his sanity, not which all of my pilots could accomplish.

Yet another gundam pilot appeared before me. This one had a Chinese pilot. His name was Wufei. My pilot and the other pilot had a heated discussion before attacking each other. Zechs, as I soon discovered, wanted the help of Wufei. The other pilot however didn't have any intention in helping and left.

Descending to earth, my pilot discovered his home town being attacked. He quickly finds a red gundam. They begin to fight each other. When will they learn to stop fighting? I guess it's human nature. I should know, I was human once. Within a matter of moments, I realized the pilot of the red gundam was one of my former pilots, Heero. They appeared to be so locked in combat, that they hardly noticed my presence.

After the fight, they exchanged gundams. I now have Heero Yuy as my pilot while Epyon had Zechs. They each went their separate ways.

Later on, the gundam pilots fought against Zechs and his army. Aboard a large space ship, I found my yami. She was in the gundam they called Death Scythe while I was in Wing Zero. Our pilots couldn't be more exact opposites. Her pilot was Duo, the ever so cheerful and optimistic pilot. Mine had a cold attitude. The other three gundams didn't have any souls trapped within them. Lucky for those three who were never chosen.

Launching into battle, my pilot went straight for Zechs and his Epyon. We clashed and clashed until the pilots started becoming weary. Both of them had mastered the zero system which was built inside us. I think it became part of me when I ... Well, I don't know when. Anyways, to make things short I had fought him until the piece we stood in descended towards earth. My pilot tried using the machine guns except he was out of bullets. Then taking out my saber, he prepared himself to hit the engine when Zechs told him that the world needed people like him. With those final words, he destroyed the engine.

However, the piece was still large enough to cause serious damage to earth on impact. The other pilots did what they could to reduce the size of the meteor, or section. We raced ahead of it just in time to blow it up into smaller pieces. To the people on earth, it would be a meteor shower. The pilots began celebrating afterwards.

A year of peace passed before Relena was captured by rebels. They launched the true Operation Meteor. At that time, I was being sent into the sun along with my yami. She too was worried about this when a certain blond saved us. My pilot and the pilot of another gundam had locked into battle as we descended towards earth. My pilot had his target fixed on an underground base. He kept firing until I had exploded.

Then darkness overtook me and I began to wonder what would happen next. Soon I found myself lying on a field of grass looking up at the sky. My yami was next to me. She noticed the same thing.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"To be honest, I don't know," she replied.

Sighing I resumed looking at the clouds passing overhead. "We can't stay here forever."

"I know Aibou," she said. "We no longer have our friends or our former lives."

It was true but depressing. "I think I'll call myself Wingzero," I said out of nowhere. "My former life has pasted and I want to put that behind me."

"I know what you mean," she said understandingly after all we were connected. "My two former lives were hard enough as it is."

"Death Scythe, we should really find a place to live."

"Just DS for short. Don't want the locals getting scared now, do we?"

"You're right as usual," I teased her.

Shaking out the grass from our outfits, we marched into our new lives head first.

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><> <><><><>

Wingzero: I don't know where I come up with this stuff. Oh well, this is just the opening so there wouldn't be any action. Btw, my yami and I both have gundam bodies separate from our human ones. We just hadn't figured out we can change into them.

Death Scythe: ...

Wingzero: *sweatdrops* Anyways, I thought the idea was entertaining and since my username was Wingzero and my yami Death Scythe, I decided to place us in this fic as the gundams soul. Please review if you want me to continue.