Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Drabbles ❯ Cruel Intentions and Remix ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Relena was hot, no doubt about it. Duo sat with a smirk on his face as she practiced her steps for the school's talent show; sashaying around him with her best come hither smile. The skin tight pants and too thin halter top accentuated all of her assets as she twisted and curled around him enticingly. She said it was just for practice but he knew what it really was; an invitation.
 
Duo appreciated the attention, he really did; but far from being riveted, his thoughts kept wandering back to a pair of intense blue eyes that were not hers.
 
 
 
 
It may have been Relena's intention to get into Duo's pants but that was secondary to her true goal, pissing Heero off. The only reason Relena wanted him was so Heero couldn't have him, but that didn't prove Heero wanted him in the end. The feud between them had split the town down the middle and he was trying to stay neutral; but, if he was being truthful with himself, he would admit the only reason he had accepted her offer to be in the show was to see if Heero would get jealous enough to do something about it.