Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Gundam Wing Evil: Duo Shock Version ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing Evil: Duo Shock Version

Fanfic by Nuki Yin

Characters by SUNRISE

Based on Game by CAPCOM

(…..phew!!!)

Heero's voice: There were random attacks within the Lemur City area that left the police and SWAT team baffled. Victims were actually being eaten. This called for the L.P.D. Special Forces units: The Preventers.

Our first unit of Preventers were assigned to a mission of infiltrating the Parasol Mansion located in the far woodland area of Lemur City. Days had passed, and there was NO communication OR response from the Alpha Team of Preventers.

That meant only ONE thing: My vacation with Relena was canned….. It was starting to become the best day of my life----AT LEAST until I arrived at the Parasol Mansion….

It was believed that the Parasol Corp. was responsible for the random case of attacks. Though they denied it, we, the Preventers decided to investigate anyway.

The mission is simple: Infiltrate the mansion. Rescue the Alpha Team. Eliminate the evidence. Blow the joint up and kill lots of bad guys…

I swear Duo Maxwell scribbled that in the memo… It's written in CRAYON?!??!

Yet I can't help but concur with the idea of demolition and mass homicide…

(End Heero's voice)

12AM. In the Lemur Forest clearing in front of the Parasol Mansion.

The Preventers' Beta Team makes the scene. They are being dropped off by helicopter. The leader jumps out followed by the head sniper and weapons & explosives expert. The second sniper gets ready to jump….

Heero's voice: The Beta Team consisted of me-Heero Yuy-Main Snipe AKA ThePerfect Shot. Duo Maxwell: 2nd Snipe AKA Walking Arsenal of Death. Trowa Barton: Demolition AKA Silent Arsenal of Destruction. The Team Leader: Zechs Marquise AKA Lord of Good Hair. Last and most nauseating: Wufei Chang: Pilot AKA The Lone Nag. As usual he's being a total He-Bitch right now….

(Heero's voice over)

"Why do I have to stay here?" the Chinese pilot pouted. "I'm a Preventer. Too!!! I should be here to fight as well!!!"

"Nah Yo!" Duo responded as he finally leaped down from the chopper.

Zechs spoke towards Wufei, "This is a desperate situation. A possible rescue mission." He sent Duo and Trowa orders to move on ahead. "We need you here for quick departure. Mr. Chang."

Duo added boldly, "Besides you suck!"

Trowa couldn't help but snicker at his bluntness.

Wufei huffed, "You BASTARD! This is INJUSTICE!!!"

"It certainly is…. How did you become a Preventer ANYway!!!?" Duo continued.

Zechs shouted to Duo, "Maxwell!!! That is NOT the way of a warrior to insult your fellow comrade!!!"

"This is NOT high school, Duo! This is a mission." Heero announced.

"Apologize, now!!!"

Duo pouted and turned back to Wufei. "I am sorry….."

Wufei was infuriated. He took the controls of the chopper and began to take off.

"!!?!?" Trowa choked. "Uhm…. Sir….." he uttered to Zechs.

Zechs and Heero looked back and saw that Wufei was STILL being Wufei. "!!!!"

"He was NOT sincere!!!!"

"He apologized!!!" Zechs announced, having his fill of Wufei's attitude. "Land that chopper NOW!!!"

"YOU are such a DICK!!!!" Duo insulted, also pissed. "You SUCK! I know this! Zechs knows this! YOU know this!!!"

Heero stormed over to Duo and FWAPPED him in the back of the head. "SHUT-UP!!! You ARE NOT making this ANY better!!!"

"He is LAUGHING!!!!" Wufei shouted back to Zechs, pointing at Duo. Wufei began to take the chopper higher.

"…..I …..am…….NOT-----BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" sounded a creature behind Heero and Duo.

"Uh….."

The snipers turned around and saw the UGLIEST dog in their lives. It had a bulging eye! Correction an eye hanging on a nerve, dangling on the side of its face!!! The fur was all mangled. IT LOOKED like it was falling off. His teeth were all black and slimey, and he was FOAMING and slobbering blood all over!!!!

"Oh shit… what IS that?" Heero uttered flatly.

Duo hid behind Heero and replied, "It's a rabid dog!!! Kill it Heero!!!"

Heero glared back at Duo. He snatched Duo and placed him up front. "Make yourself useful, Sniper Boy!!!"

Duo took the shot. BAM!!! He got him. Duo took cover behind Heero again when the mutt staggered back on its decayed feet and starting stalking towards them.

"Ohhh…. Damn…" The God of Death gasped. "It's a zombie dog!!!"

"The fuck!?!" Zechs exclaimed as he spotted several zombie dogs leering at him from a short distance. He hurried over to Duo and clutched his braid and ordered, "APOLOGIZE!!!!"

"T-to the dog?"

Zechs FWAPPED Duo on the head and shouted, "No!!!! To the chopper pilot: Wufei!!!"

Before Duo could comply, Wufei took off within the helicopter.

"Enjoy your pets!!! Ha-HA!!!" he blared through the megaphone.

Zechs, Heero, and EVEN Trowa glared Death-style at Duo.

"I…." Zechs uttered emotionlessly.

"….could….." Trowa continued.

"KILL YOU!" Heero concluded with a low growl as he grabbed a hold of Duo's neck and began to squeeze.

"A-CK!!!! Help!!!! Captain!!!!"

"Save some for me, Yuy." Zechs said.

Trowa tapped both Preventers on their shoulders and reminded them of the legion of zombie dogs NOW surrounding them. The Preventers were, now standing back-to-back-to-back-to back!!!!(???)

"W-what are we gonna do?" Duo stuttered.

"Besdes feeding you to them as a distraction?" Trowa commented gingerly.

"Excellent!" Zechs agreed.

"B-but I'm the God of Death!!! You can't kill me!!!"

"Well now's the time to shine, Shinagami…" Heero smirked.

"…*sniff* I don't wanna die!!! *sniff* Waaaaah!!!!!"

"Shut-up, Duo!" Heero snapped as he suddenly came up with plan B. "Trowa, Zechs you blast the rear. Duo and I will make a path through the front."

Duo straighten up and mentioned, "But people we can't outrun dogs!!"

"Give me a break, they are dead! How fast can they go?" Zechs retorted. "Besides we have Trowa. All creatures like him…"

They looked over to Trowa who was busy kicking a dog off his leg. "Get off of me!!!"

Heero arched his brow and stated, "Correction: I'll snipe the Lover of Trowa's Leg and everyone else start shooting. Head for the mansion."

"Good call!" Duo complimented.

"Shut-up! If this doesn't work we'll resort to Plan A-Operation Duo Platter." Heero reminded.

"HUH?!?"

"1…2…..3….FIRE!!!" Heero instantly sniped the dog off of Trowa's leg and started firing upon the zombie dogs on the front with his sub machine gun.

Duo also fired at the front and made a run for the mansion. Trowa and Zechs opened fire upon the dogs at the rear and high-tailed it. All 4 Preventers headed towards the Parasol mansion, guns blazing and grenades booming!!!!

They made it through the mansion doors and continued to fire at everything!!!! Heero ran upstairs and shot the hell out of some statues. Trowa went postal on a small, elevated table, killing a typewriter. Duo started shooting the chandelier. Zechs just stared at them….

"What are these guys doing??!" he said to himself. "Hold! HOLD!! HOLD!!!"

The Preventers stopped firing at strared back at Zechs, blankly.

"What a mansion!" Zechs uttered in a dull manner.

"Hey!!! Where's Heero??!" Duo called out to the other pilots. He raced towards the doubled doors…

"Wait! Don't open that door!" Zechs ordered.

"Yeah, stupid! We're in enough crap because of you!" Trowa recalled.

Duo shook his head and fixed his black beret (cuz he don't wear blue) and argued, "But Heero's…."

The distant sound of gunfire sounded within the mansion. The Preventers looked towards the stairs.

"What…. What is it?" Trowa asked to himself. "Why am I talking like a retard??!!?" he mumbled to himself.

Zechs assumed and answered, "Maybe it's…..Heero." He fixed his shades and started to style his long platinum hair.

"Oh no, Heero could be hurt!! We have to do something!" Duo whined like a girl for NO apparent reason. "??!?!? Huh?!"

Trowa stood up from the staircase and suggested, "We should go look for Heero. Heero's our old partner, you know…….??!?!?!"

"Ooookay, Trowa." Duo started to follow the tall teen towards the left side of the main hall, where they found a door.

As they started to go through the door, Zechs decided to give orders. "Trowa, Duo, could you search for Heero through that door?"

The younger Preventers just glared at and yelled, "That's what we're doing!!!"

"OH!!! My bad. Carry on. Report anything suspicious to me."

"….himbo…." Trowa grumbled through his teeth.

Before they could enter the other side of the door Zechs yelled for NO apparent reason, "STAY ALERT!"

"aaah!!! Stop that shit!!!" Duo yelled in response to his leader's sudden outburst. "You're sudden ramdom outburst of the obvious are are NOT cool!!!"

"…..indeed." Zechs replied.

SLAM!!!

Trowa and Duo found themselves in the Dining Hall. They started to walk down the hall on separate sides of the elongated table. There were fancy plates and shiny silverware placed all over the table. The candles were still lit.

"This must be the Dining Hall…." Trowa announced much to his frustration. I've got to get out of this house---- It's making me STUPID!

At the end of the grandiose table, they came across a pool of red liquid. Trowa knelt down and uttered rather loudly, "What….IS this!"

"It's B-BLOOD??!?!" Duo stammered clutching his beret. "Oh gawd I hate that stuff!!!"

"??!?!" Trowa started to ignore Duo and speak. "I hope this is not… Heero's blood."

Duo chuckled, "I doubt it. He would've had himself stitched up after losing the first 2 or 3 pints, I swear that guy…."

"…..This is true…" Trowa admitted. Then Duo began to babble and rant. The Silencer became rather annoyed. "Hey Duo, do me a favor and check what behind that other door."

Duo stopped talking. "….why?!"

"Because, I'm going to examine this." Trowa pointed to the pool of blood.

"But…. It's blood… we know this already…."

"Well, I wanna examine this some more…. Leave me!"

Duo adjusted his beret and slowly turned towards the door. "Oooookay… creepy boy…"

As the Shinagami left the room, Trowa continued to stare at the blood. Suddenly his nose picked up a scent, "Hmmmm?!" he sounded softly. He dipped his long finger in the liquid, sniffed it again, then TASTED it. "What the Hell?!? This is Hawaiian Punch!!?"

Duo strolled down the hall, spinning his Berreta handgun around his finger, a STUPID thing he likes to do. He spotted a door on the opposite side of the hallway. When he went to open it, the door was locked. He spotted a note under the doorknob. He picked it up.

The note read:

It is locked.

The Braided Wonder crumbled the stickie in his hand and tossed it aside. "Well, DUH!" he exclaimed, making a goofy face. He soon heard a strange sound coming from the end of the hallway, around the corner. "What the…."

He trailed the slurping, munching sound around the corner and came across ANOTHER person. "Hey!!!" he cheered expecting to receive a warm and equal reply. Instead he heard MORE slurping and munching. Annoyed Duo peered over the person's head and realized he was eating some other guy's head. "Ohhhhh Daaaaaaamn!!!"

The Zombie suddenly snatched the victim's head off, sending it rolling across the floor and hitting a wall. He slowly turned around and stared at Duo. Brains and blood were oozing out of his decayed mouth. Then he started to stand up….

"SHIIIIT!!!" Duo hollered as he took off towards the door he came from. "Trowa!!!" he sounded weakly as he stood in front of the exited door. "Trowa…."

Trowa stood up and turned around. "What's wrong with you?" He noticed his expression and asked, "What did you do now?"

Duo raced over to Trowa and hid behind the taller boy. The door in front of them started to open. "Kill it!!! Kill it!!!"

"Kill what?!" Trowa asked pulling him off his arm. "You are such a---"

The zombie busted through the door and went traipsing towards the two Preventers. Duo ran around the table, screaming like a bitch. Trowa took aim with his customized Magnum and fired.

SPLAT!!! The headshot was a success!

Trowa calmly placed the gun in his holster and exhaled, "That guy was insane." He looked down the dining hall and called out, "Are you alright, Duo?!"

Duo peeked out from under the table and replied, "Yes! Thanx Trowa!"

Trowa looked down at the decapped zombie and asked, "WHAT….is this?!" he shook his head in disbelief… at his own stupid words.

"We should report this to Zechs!"

"Right…." Trowa nodded and followed after Duo towards the main hall. "Let's go find Zechs. Zechs is our old captain, y'know?"

"Yeah, man, whatever."