Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Chapter 3: Zombie Horror #5 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Zombie Horror #5

(STILL NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME!)

Duo Maxwell continued across the upstairs walkway and into the room that caught his eye earlier.

He found himself staring down a dimly lit hallway and sighed. Then he continued. As he spotted the blood stains along the wall he got tense. When he peered out to the outdoor balcony and spotted the crows flying around he got nervous. When he strolled through the mass of black, fallen feathers, and came across a dead body, he got HORRIFED.

"Oh No! Alpha Team's: Sniper Mueller!!" he gasped clasping his hands over his mouth… like a girl. He slapped himself silly for doing that. "Oh shit! They got Mueller?!" He continued to observe the gruesome corpse. Then he spotted the Grenade Launcher. "Suh-Weet!" He quickly yanked it out of his putrefied grasp. "It won't do you ANY good sitting here with that Loser! Come to Daddy-Duo!" He quickly looked over the barely used weapon and brandished it.

As he flipped it over, he noticed a bright yellow stickie. He snatched it off and read it:

Will you take the Grenade Launcher?

Duo made a face, "Duh! Hell's Yeah!" He got ready to reload the gun and another stickie popped out of the barrel. It read:

Are you sure?

"What the Fu…. OF COURSE I'M SURE, Maaaaaaaan!!!" he imitated Chris Tucker.

Suddenly the corpse of Mueller lifted his head and howled, "Then DIIIIIIIIIE!!!!"

"aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiye!!!!" Duo screamed (bitch-ass-style).

He took off to the hallway door. Mueller the Zombie went sprinting after him. Duo crashed through the walkway door and slid down the main hall staiway. The zombie flipped over the stairway and met him at the bottom. Duo used those expensive combat boots and smashed him in the face! He landed on top of Mueller and scrambled off. Mueller the Zombie tried to grab his leg but received another boot to the head, before Duo went hauling through the Dining Halll room….

"Give me back that Grenade Launcher!!!!" Mueller the Zombie howled. "It's mine you cheap bastard! You should've bought it at the Gun and Knife Show last week!!!! You Fool!!! You're soul is MINE!!!!"

Duo burst through the Dining Hall Doors and went tearing down the area on top of the fancy table. He jumped down at the end only to bust HIS ASS upon the 'blood' spill on the floor. He landed with a heavy THUMPCK! Everything hurt…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyh!!!! I broke my AAAAAAAAASS!" He screamed. Reaching for his Grenade Launcher and his beret, he quickly regained footing----BARELY. That 'blood' was awfully slippery for blood. "What----WHOA!! The hell----Ack!" he voiced fighting for balance.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuo!!!!! I will EAT YOUR SOUL!" Muller the Zombie echoed at the opposite end of the hallway!" He went running across the table, yanking up a butter knife and going for the kill. He leaped into the air and went to lance down at Duo.

"Oh Hell!" Duo gasped as he released the table and went sliding through the hallway door, TOTALLY destroying it! He went crashing into the corridor wall. "OW!"

The super zombie landed on the pool of 'blood', SLIPPED, STABBED HIMSELF IN THE EYE WITH THE BUTTER KNIFE, BROKE HIS NECK, and dropped a key…."uuuuuuuuUUUUuuunh… Duuuuuo….. you're….. an….. aaaaaaaasshole….." he groaned his last.

Duo staggered to his feet, shook the stars out of his head and grinned, "I'm also the asshole with YOUR $900 Grenade Launcher---Hoo-Hah!" He crept near the zombie, Grenade Launcher at aim, and swiped the key. "Bye now!"

Meanwhile, Heero and Quatre walked through the gallery room doors and found themselves back at the Main Hall. The both released an annoyed groan before strolling towards the Dining Hall. The totally demolished dining ware upon the table seemed new. When they approached the end of the table, Quatre quickly recognized the newly placed corpse.

"That's Sniper Mueller!" Quatre exclaimed, clasping his hands over his mouth.

Heero just stared at him… strangely. "Don't EVER do that again, Quatre."

Quatre nodded, "So sorry." He cleared his throat and yelled, "OH SHIT! Mueller got FUCKED up!"

Heero nodded, "Excellent." He kicked the body to the side and noticed the pool of Hawaiian Punch, now mixed with rotten zombie blood. "Looks like he and some other destructive jerk slipped on this juice."

"It's ALL my fault I was drinking Hawaiian Punch from my medkit and dropped it when we were attacked."

"Well, it seems like you may have save the first person's life." He pointed towards the now demolished door leading to the hallway. "Or caused him to bust his ass and make a narrow escape THRU the door."

"I hope he's alive!"

"If it's Trowa---Yeah. If it's Duo---No."

Quatre's puppy-dog eyes lit up, "TROWA'S HERE?"

Heero glared at him…. Oddly, "Yeah, he's somewhere. He's gotta be alive---if Duo survived this scene."

Quatre followed Heero down the hallway. Heero had already been through this area, but he never could figure out the room with the piano. He didn't learn how to play piano music. The 200 Ways to Kill a Person with a Spoon seminar seemed SO much more entertaining…. Sigh.

The Lone Preventers entered the Lounge Room. Heero strolled around the piano and grunted, "Hn! I know there's a secret to this fruity room--- dealing with this piano---but I can't figure it out."

The Blonde Boy came up with a suggestion, "Hmm… maybe you have to play a certain song-like a classic-to reveal a secret."

"Hn." Heero sat down at the piano. The only thing he could remotely play was 'Chopsticks'. Before he could give the tune-less performance of a lifetime, Quatre interrupted him.

"STOP!"

"What?"

"I found this sheet music! I can play the piano!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I took that seminar on Playing Pianos To Reveal Secrets in Fruity Rooms!"

"Hn?" he stared… strangely at Quatre. This happens quite often. "Quatre, don't share that with anyone else, alright?"

"..okay, sir."

"Good kid." Heero replied. He got up from the bench and gestured for Quatre to take a seat. "Go for it."

Quatre saluted him, "Alrigh! I'll do my best, SIR!" He placed the sheet music upon the sheet rack on top of the grand piano. Scanned over the notes and smiled, "Oh boy! It's my fave! Missy Elliot: Get Your Freak On!"

Heero arched a brow, "What?"

"Yeah, this is SO kewl!" He started to play. Sure enough, the piano range the tune of Missy Elliot's hit single. Quatre actually actually began to rap to the tune.

Heero slowly shook his head, yet he could not help but sway…. VERY slowly, to the catchy tune. Suddenly the wall beside him started to rumble and slid up, revealing a secret room. Before Quatre could tune and catch him swaying… VERY slowly, Heero jumped down from the counter and entered the secret room.

He took out the wooden shield, he snagged from over the fireplace in the Dining Hall. He quickly switched it with the gold shield on the pedestal in the secret room. This was good, because Quatre was silly enough to stand directly under the would-be crushing piece of wall. Heero calmly walked out with the Gold Shield.

"I got an idea…" he uttered.

Quatre followed his superior officer out to the Dining Hall. They both contorted their faces in confusion as they noticed that the gory zombified body of Mueller was gone. They were a tad shocked to see that the floor had been cleaned and the table was put back in place.

"That's odd…" Heero commented before solving YET another useless puzzle in the Parasol Mansion.

As soon as the shield was put in place, they heard a loud click within the walls. Suddenly the distant grandfather clock shook and moved to the side, revealing yet another key to the mansion. Both Preventers groaned in infuriation as they approached the useless item.

Duo found himself in a strange room, a waiting room. It wasn't the fancy furnishings that caught his eye….

"Hey!!! A shotgun! Well I'll Be!" he smiled as he snatched the gun from its holders and walked off. NEVERMIND the LOUD clicking noise echoing through the walls….

Trowa Burt---ERRR Barton was leaving about the head upstairs and bus caps into more zombies when he heard a certain Braided Baka screaming like a bitch.

"Oh bother." He hissed heading BACK through the path he emerged from.

"Duo." Trowa's voice sounded from behind the door of the CRUSHING ROOM.

"Trowa! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp! The ceiling is about to crush me!!!"

"Move to the side. I'm shooting the knob off."

"O-okay!" He did as he was told.

Soon enough Trowa blasted that Magnum into the knob. It and the WHOLE door was no more. Duo came scurrying out. He wrapped himself around his leg and clung for dear life.

"Get OFF of my leg. What's with EVERYONE harassing my leg!?"

Duo peeled himself off the lengthy limb and joked, "I'm sorry. I will learn to control theses animalistic urges when I'm looking at your leg-"

"…"

"I'm sorry! I'm just kidding--- Thanks for saving my life! I owe you one!"

"You were almost a Duo-Sandwich…." NOT AGAIN!!!

"…." Duo had to stare at him for saying that. "I REALLY DON'T wanna know WHAT you mean by that, but let's just split up and explore the mansion."

Trowa blinked "Okay." He started to leave. Then he turned back around and spoke, "Y'know you could've save yourself a lot of stress if you just replaced the gun with the broken one."

Duo's eyes bugged out, "Really?" Then he got angered, "HEY!!! Why didn't you get!?"

"Cuz…. I have-"

Duo waved his hands in frustration, "ENOUGH!!! I know: YOU HAVE THAT!"

"Indeed." Trowa started to walk off.

"Thanx, Trowa!"

"….yeah, yeah… HIMBO…."

Heero and Quatre found themselves staring at the beginning of YET another BLOODY puzzle. The message on the door said something about the Moons and Suns meeting with the Wind and Sea for tea… Heero and Quatre were INFURIATED.

"McGuyver-Time!" Heero announced glaring at the door coldly. "Hand me the first aid cans…. Ammo, lighter, and the last of that juice bottle."

"huh?!"

"I'm making a homemade bomb--- with enough kick to match C4 or get real close to it."

"Uh… alright…."

Duo came across another door. This one underneath the staircase Trowa disappeared to. He read the note along the wall beside the door. It read:

Duo,

Seeing how you SUCK at this survival horror, I've decided to help you out a little. In the spare room, you'll find some enhanced PB ammo for that SUCKY handgun. I even pick-pocketed the dead for some acid rounds for that SUCKY grenade launcher of yours. Oh yeah I left you some shotgun shells for that SUCKY excuse of a weapon you ALMOST died over. DON'T STARE AT ME LIKE THAT! I just DON'T want the responsibility of having to tell Hilde YOU'RE dead because you SUCK!

PS: I left some herbs for you as well.

"Oh yeah!" Duo exclaimed. He continued to read:

PS2: The herbs are for HEALING not for SMOKING! Use them wisely, Duo, WISELY!

TB.

Duo sighed, "Awwwwwww Maaaaaaaaaan!!!!"

Suddenly a loud explosion echoed throughout the mansion, shaking the floor under Duo. He hurried inside the Spare room. He slumped against the door and breathed deeply.

"Please gawd, let that be Heero, causing massive destruction to the mansion, and not some Super Zombie armed with a Missile Launcher…."

It was indeed Duo's lucky night, for Heero was causing massive property damage to the Parasol Mansion, by way of a powerful homemade explosive. Not only did the door get obliterated, but the outdoor corridor was pretty much ruined. Good thing Heero and Quatre decided to take cover in the art gallery room within the mansion. They were safe inside, even thought the impact of the powerful explosive knock the door off its hinges. The crows that were perched along the walls, had suddenly dropped dead due to the shock and the sudden loud noise the explosion made.

Heero stood over Quatre after shielding the younger Preventer from the shock. He removed his ear plugs and pulled Quatre to his feet. "You alright?"

"What?"

"Are you alright." He said louder.

"Huh?!"

"Hn." He snatched the spare ear plugs from Quatre's ear's and asked in simpler form, "Are you okay?"

"Am I gay?!" Quatre misinterpreted. "What kind of question is that to ask?! Are you hazing me?!"

"Hn… let's just go."

"Why did you call me a hoe?!" Quatre sniffled. "You ARE hazing me!"

"…." Heero stared. This is ONLY temporary. This is ONLY temporary. Please let this be temporary. "Follow me."

"What?!"

"COME WITH ME, Quatre!"

"Wha?! On your knee? What are you saying to me? Are you hitting on me?"

"Grrrrr." At his wits end, Heero just snatched the boy by the arm and dragged him along. "Come on."

"Corn dogs! I love corn dogs! They are so yummy!"

"Hn….?"

Back to Duo Maxwell's Romp in Zombie Mansion….

The Shinagami entered a beautifully decorateded marble walled corridor. To his delight he also found more of ther herbs Trowa told him NOT to smoke. He quickly collected the 'healing' herbs and skipped around the corner. In his search for more herbs he came across another dead body…

"Oh man, not this again!" he groaned cautiously. He spotted another kewl weapon in the body's hand: An assault rifle! "Oooooh! Weapon! I want! I want!"

"Over my dead body, Duo!" the body muttered.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiye!!!!"

"Stop screaming like a fruity chick, you putz!" the fallen soldier scolded. "It's me Alex!"

Duo stopped screaming. He looked closely at the bloodied man and nodded, "Oh yeah! Alex! The 3rd ranking Sniper. He looked over Alex's wounds and gasped, "You got MUCKED up, buddy! You gonna die soon?"

Alex coughed, "You ass! I'm not dead yet!"

"Well, the gaped opened, pulsating, bleeding, LARGE bite mark says otherwise." Duo commented out loud. "Can I have the weapon?"

"No!" Alex snapped, coughing up more blood. "This is nothing, it's the poison that's doing this!"

Duo placed his hands over his mouth and shook his head, "Poison!"

"I forgot to take the serum with me. Could you go get it for me?"

"Where is it!?" Duo asked eagerly, scanning the narrow hallway. He spotted the door further down the path. "In there?"

"No, it's on the other side of the mansion, in a spare room."

Duo gave Alex an incredulous glare, "Hmph! Give me a break, buddy! I'm NO doctor and I can tell--- YOU'RE A GONER! I'm not wasting my time and precious ammo just to come back here to your corpse." He stood up and aimed his handgun at Alex. "Let's just make this quick shall we?"

Alex coughed some more and yelled, "You idiot! You heartless BASTARD!"

Duo clicked the gun, "That's the God of Death to you! Stop your whining, Alex! Accept your fate." He replied with a grim smirk.

"Alright! Since you want this gun so bad! Take it! But it's empty. You'll have to enter the room behind that door to get more ammo." He noticed Duo's doubtful expression and added, "By the time I realized that I ran out of ammo, it was too late, the poison had taken effect. Since you're gonna kill me, do it with MY prized weapon. Not that SUCKY handgun!"

Duo lowered his aim and considered it. "Well, it'll be messy, but fun! Okay! I'll go do that! I'll be right back! Stay alive, until I come back and kill you!" Duo hurried off and left through the door.

"… sucker……" Alex smiled before dying.

Duo entered the dusty, old attic. He hurried around the large boxes in search of ammo, and found… nothing. Realizing he was tricked Duo puffed, "That's it! I'm taking out the knife and I'm SLITTING his throat! Then I'll piss on him!" He snickered to himself before headed towards the exit.

"HsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSS!" sounded something VERY large behind him.

Duo DID NOT want to turn around…. But he did. He found himself staring into the face of a VERY HUGE ZOMBIE ANACONDA!!!

"…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;…….!!!!"

Before Duo could act the snake had coiled around him and bit into his side. Duo grunted in excruciating pain, as he felt his blood oozing from his very being. The poison was burning through his system at an alarming rate. Fortunately, whatever mutation the snake had went through had altered his behavioral patterns when trapping prey, for it wasn't REALLY constricting him---more like holding him…. FOR ANOTHER BITE! The Wounded God of Death freed one of his arms and punched the serpentine zombie in the eye, before it could come down and take another bite. As the beast hissed and snarled, Duo grabbed for his combat knife. He STABBED the beast in the blackened eye, several times.

The Zombie anaconda instantly dropped Duo and slithered away. Meanwhile Duo crawled towards the door.

Blood was seeping out of Duo's body at an alarming rate. This was probably because of the poison. The God of Death was about to become a victim of Death himself?!?! In total ire, Duo continued to carry on, he crept towards the door to the marbled hallway. He was gonna kick Alex's ass for leading him to his death. One way or another he was taking SOMEONE with him. He tried to prop himself against the wall to reach the nearby door, but his vision began to blur…. Things started to get darker and….

A few minutes later, Trowa strolled in. He had already seen what the snake had done to Alex… he was practically digested. He stepped over the purple blob and came across Duo, halfway through the door further from Alex. He was barely breathing, but still alive.

He knelt down beside him and sighed, "You went after that THING with THAT?" He snatched the combat knife out of Duo's hand and tossed it aside. He took out his side pack and started taking out the basic items for an emergency transfusion of anti-venom serum. It just so happens that Trowa is the expert at BOTH demolitions and medical assistance-a skill he learned quickly while working alongside Heero 'I-think-it's-this-wire' Yuy. "My work is never done. Such is life." He mumbled to himself.

Heero and Quatre were annoyed at the fact they needed to find the crank to deflood the walkway leading to the Dormitory Lodge. After the minor detour, they continued forward. They walked through a gate and were confronted by a swarm of zombie dogs!

Heero and Quatre made quick waste of the monsters and trekked forward. Heero, in particular, took pleasure in this activity, carefully sniping their legs off FIRST then their heads. Towards the end of the assault, Heero told Quatre to cease fire while he handled the last legless dog. He walked over to it, while it was still whimpering and yelping and stepped on its head.

Quatre gawked at Heero, "You're a SICK Puppy!"

"…Correction, I'm the Perfect Soldier," he pointed towards the headless, legless mutt, "---that's a sick puppy!"

"What-EVER!" he gagged.

They entered the lodge.