Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Poems written by RogueWarrior869 ❯ Death or the Dove.? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Death or the Dove.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One has hair of chestnut the other blonde of them both i'm very fond.
 
Feelings i have for the both of you.
What feelings for who i will not say, The confusion haunts me to this very day.
 
One i love, One i know i only like as a friend. But will the one i love stay with me until the very end?
 
The one i only see as a friend, will that person still even want to see me again?
 
As i reflect on the two i know who i choose...because i think and picture of said person appears..and i say. I love you.
 
I'll take the chance that it might be a mistake....but i cannot help how i love everything about you..even every breath you take.
 
Death or the Dove..but now it's clear who i love.
 
I remember the times i spent with you. And the times you helped me through.
And the times you got through to me...opened my eyes and helped me see, and helped make my soul a little more free.
 
Now i will awake and into your arms we will embrace.
 
And to your face i will tell you i love
you and i hope you love me to.
 
To the other i am sorry but i love only one.
 
It comes down to the God of death or the Angel of light.
Only one of you truly helped through some nights. Death or the Dove...i finally truly know who i love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
In a hospital...somewhere.
 
"He has asked that you see him."
 
Trowa walks to off to the waiting room.
 
"I did'nt get a chance to thank him."
 
Person comes in the room.
 
"I have something to tell you."
 
"I have something to tell you as well."
 
Person comes and sits beside Heero.
 
"I thought you were going to die for real this time."
 
"I had time to come to a realization...that should have happened a long time ago. I love..."
 
"I know..so i'm going to be the one to step aside so you can be happy."
 
"But i love you."
 
"Me...i thought that you loved.."
 
"No. only like a friend. but i love you."
 
"I love you to."
 
They hug and when they slightly break it...
 
"I will love you always."
 
"I will always love you to."
 
And then they kiss...
 
outside the door.
 
"It's about time those two got together. Don't you think so Trowa."
 
"I have to agree Quatre."
 
"What do you think Wufei?"
 
"Well Winner i have to agree."
 
So they went back to the waiting room to give them...official privacy.
 
Inside the room.
 
"Do you think that they dont know that we know that they were there?"
 
"Who knows."
 
They kiss again.
 
He chose D.............over D...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first Romantic poem type thing. So what do you think?
 
Just so you know. He was choosing between Duo or Relena. But that was probably very obvious. X_X.
 
And what i meant by the line 'Only one of you helped me through some nights'. That is refrencing such as a nightmare or insomnia or guilt for killing...like that.
 
This is the first real romance i have written...as well as the first poem i
have wrote for an anime character.
 
It was fun actually. my mother would probably flip if she read this. I act like romance grossess me out...but truthfully i am little bit of a romantic. I like seeing characters hook up. So they don't end up alone.
I'm might write some more like this.
 
It was like this due to the fact im a 1x2 and 1xR fan...although i think i read more 1x2 than the other. Hmmm.
Later.