Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Suicides ❯ Trowa's Note ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Catherine looked at the ominous piece of paper lying on Trowa's couch. She had come looking to talk to him, but the note didn't seem right, something about it . . . She picked up the piece of paper with shaky hands, and read it over quickly.

I'm truly sorry if this causes anyone negative experiences. My whole life was either a fight behind a gundam, shrouded in darkness, or living behind a smiling clowns mask. All of them allowed me to hide from myself, to not be the real me. And now that all of them are over, I can finally look at who I am. Unfortunately, I discovered I hate myself. You can imagine how disappointing that was. So I'm stuck in a place where I can't stand to hide behind masks anymore, and I can't stand to live with myself. The solution then is obvious; the only way to do neither is to die. Once again, I'm sorry if this causes negative experiences.

Trowa Barton

Catherine felt tears slipping down her cheeks. "He hated life here. Oh God, and I thought he loved me." She began weeping uncontrollably, not sure she wanted to live without him, and wondering if he knew just how negative an experience he'd just given her.

A/N: sorry his was so short. Though I have a feeling that Wufei's and Quatre's won't be as long as the first two either. Heero and Duo were my favorite two, you see. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do for Releena, so I'll go with "no comment."