Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing-The BlackHawk Project ❯ Chapter Two-The Color Purple ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two- The Color Purple

Her purple eyes opened wide, to the noise that was coming from outside. Her reddish brown hair swung around her as she got out of bed and walked to the balcony to see where the clamor was coming from. Out on the balcony was a perfect view of the forest. With purple flowers diminutive and spacious, lofty and stunted. The area was filled with purple birds flying from every direction. And other purple birds just sitting on those purple flowers. She had reached the balcony, in the vast area of lavender; she had seen something in the center. Those lilac birds had been interrupted from their sitting and their flying. Thrashing was going on from the epic center of the forest of amethyst. A huge burst of fire spat out from the center of the trees. A few seconds later, four blasts of fire erupted.

"Oh my…he's at it again…" the purple eyed woman whispered with a smile.

Three points of purple beams cut across the forest roof. The center beam was the highest. It became calm for a few minutes. After that calm, the forest was being ripped apart, something huge was running towards the balcony that purple-eyed woman was sitting on; no fear met her face, as it would a normal individual. The trees lost their leaves as the immense object ran through the forest. It was calm again. Then, within a blink of an eye, a huge object flew into the sky with its triple beamed weapon. It flew up high into the sky until the sun blinded its present from any spectator, it span around at least four times, as fire circled around it, imminent from its snake like arms. The flames stopped, and so did the spinning a few seconds afterward. The object stood in the sky, the lady at her balcony simply smiled at the performance of the mystical shenlong like object. It flew down to the balcony and stayed back at least a foot. From this angle, it was quite clear what it was. Another Gundam, this one was purple, like the eyes of the lady upon the balcony.

"Morning Sally…" a cold, yet reassuring voice called from the head of the shenlong.

"Morning…Wufei…why are you up so early?" Sally asked, her purple robe wavering in the breeze.

"There's a contest, winner gets a load of money…we could use it to pay off for this place finally and use the extra for the Gundam and a vacation…" the shenlong backed up a bit.

"That sounds great, you know I'm rooting for you all the way honey…" Sally crossed her arms.

"One question, when did you start wearing purple contacts?" Wufei laughed from the seat of his Gundam.

"Matches with the area, honey I'm going back to bed…good morning, good night, what ever you want to call it…" she turned around walked away into the dark bedroom.

"Good morning," Wufei responded as she retreated back to her room. The Gundam flew off the ground and back into the sky. The forest itself became a see of green, washing up from a furious wind. The shenlong span around three times, a flame outburst from its flamethrower, which was the mouth a dragon's head used as its left arm. It took the trident and sliced threw the air several times, leaving trails of transcendent purple aura in its wake.

II