Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: The fight moves. ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everyone turned to where the scream came from...Soldier 1 and Soldier 6 had ganged up on Heero and he was'nt exactly winning.
 
Soldier 6: If you just went with us quietly then this would'nt have to be like this 01.
 
Heero: I dont want to go back there.
 
Soldier 1: You have little choice in this matter brat.
 
Duo comes over first and punches Soldier 1.
 
Duo: I'd say he has a lot of say in this right Heero.
 
Heero: Duo...Yeah.
 
The others got there barely a second after Duo did.
 
All Soldiers at once: Fools if you would have just handed him over you could have still lived.
 
They spread out and in an instant they had each been standing in front of them and knocked them backward and hard...But how?
 
Soldier 6 walked over too Heero and was preparing to get him and get out of here.
 
Soldier 6: Your coming with us brat!
 
Heero: Fireblast..
 
Soldier 6: agghh...damnit! My face...damnit....your dead.
 
Duo: Hey Heero..Lets get out of here. *point's to his wings* if you know what i mean.
 
Wufei: There is no honor in this.
 
Duo: Would you rather be dead then wu-man?
 
Wufei: Its Wufei and i would prefer to be living.
 
They made into flight but before they got very far.....they found themselves in an aerial fight.
 
Soldier 6: Like hell your getting away...not after what you did to my face.