Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: The kidnapping. ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The fight had started again except they were airborne. They had their matchups faster than you can blink. The soldiers were matched up by number again wanting revenge. Soldier 6 being the worst considering what Heero had done too his face.
 
Duo landed a good kick on Soldier 2 and then Soldier 2 landed a sucker punch in on Duo...They were not letting up anytime soon.
 
Wufei and Soldier 5 were blocking each others moves {like a good fight scene in a movie} until Soldier 5 landed a knee blow too his stomach upon which Wufei replyed with a hard punch to the face.
 
Trowa landed a good roundhouse kick to soldier 3 after a second of recovery Soldier 3 gave him a left hook to the face. Trowa responded with a knee blow to his stomach and a punch to his face.
 
Quatre and Soldier 4 s fight was a little slow...he did'nt really want to fight but he had to do what he had to do and managed to land a good punch to Soldier 4 s gut.
 
Heero had a bit of a problem...Soldier 6 wanted revenge by means of killing him instead of bringing him back alive and Soldier 1 was working with him, It was a 2 against 1 thing again.
 
Heero managed to fight fairly well. He used a couple of small fireballs and aimed at them and a couple did manage to hit them then soldier 1 came up from and grabbed him from behind while Soldier 6 landed a extremely hard punch in his gut knocking him out.
 
Soldier 6: Fall out! We got what we came for.
 
Soldier 6 wanted so much to kill him right now but Dr.J would punish them by means of death and torture could just as easily work.
 
The others dropped their fights and followed Soldier 1 and Soldier 6.
 
Duo: Damnit! they got him.
 
They took off after them.
 
Soldier 4: This will take care of them.
 
He stopped midflight and got out a grenade pulled out the trigger and threw it at them.
He had success as he saw them falling out of the sky.