Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: An odd talk. ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Duo: How did you know??
 
*FlashBack to earlier when they were falling from the sky.*
 
Duo: I think it worked.
 
Wufei: Now!
 
They had faked falling to disguise themselves by flying around the trees, They did have alot of practice at this because of their little races.
 
After taking their positions and carefully following the Soldiers
and for some reason the soldiers didnt notice them at all or they were choosing to ignore them.
 
After a few minutes of following they had reached their destination.
They made sure that the Soldiers were out of sight and started too sneak their way in.
 
It was suprisingly easy. They were careful to cover their tracks and then they came across what they were looking for.
 
Trowa: *Whispers.. In there*.
 
Heero and Dr.J were in there and they could hear them talking when...
 
Dr.J: You can come out now.
 
*Ending FlashBack*
 
Dr.J: when your as old as i am you learn these things. You may as well hear, It wont matter when your dead.
 
Duo: And what makes you think will be the ones dead.?
*Ignoring Duo*
 
Dr.J: Do you know why you were all born with wings and know each other?
 
Everyone ( meaning 2-3-4-5) looked at each other and nodded in agreement.
 
Duo: I met Wufei in an area around the Amazon.
 
Trowa: I met with Quatre at the Alps.
 
Quatre: I never really found out why we have our abilities.
 
Wufei: Ive read some myth's and legend's and even heard a few fairy tales of it. Some changing so i could'nt get really anything from it.
 
Duo: And we all met with each other on a mission in a forest to destroy a hidden base.
 
Trowa: How is it you know Heero?
 
Dr.J: Ive known him for 4 yrs and i first found him on a buisness trip to Japan.
 
Wufei: Found him??
 
Dr.J: Well i had heard some rumors going around that area that a winged child was there and for some reason my curiousity had gotten the better of me and i looked into it and the rumours were true. I found him at a local orphanage. No records of anything else in his background and the rest was easy.
 
Wufei: I see.
 
Dr.J: I did the research i needed and found out a easy plan to rule the world using an old tale which i will share with you all.