Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: Of myths legends and fairy tales [2]. ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Water Warrior was a Woman named Decem.
The Ice Warrior was a Man named Lee.
The Plant Warrior was a Woman named Aerith.
The Rock Warrior was a Man named Dradon. {My mom thought up this name. (^-^)).
The fire Warrior was a Man named Dart.
The Gravity/Certain Space Warrior was a Woman named May.
The Death Warrior was a Man named Jet.
The Light Warrior was a Woman named Luna.
The Wind Warrior was a Woman named Ariel.
The Metal Warrior was a Man named Cloud
 
Dr.J: They were known to be some of the greatest warriors ever to have lived the couples were as followed
 
Decem & Lee.
Aerith & Dradon.
Cloud & Ariel.
Jet & May.
Dart & Luna.
 
They were doing great jobs and the people seemed to love them until one day two great evils came into the world named "Chaos" a female warrior with tremedous power and a male warrior named "Oblivion" who also had great ability's. They had many fights through the years and one day together they were able to seal the 2 evils with the last words of them both being that they would come back for their vengence one day when the time was right.
Time went on and one day the couples each had a son. And a week after their birth's the entitys known as 'Chaos' and 'Oblivion' came back too kidnap their children to use their great power to rule the world and eventually the universe. Knowing what they had too do they each split up and had their children re-incarnate on earth to ensure the planets future.
 
Decem & Lee chose 'China'.
Aerith & Dradon chose a latin area.(I dont know of Trowas origin (~_~))
Cloud & Ariel chose 'Arabia'.
Jet & May chose 'America'.
Luna & Dart chose 'Japan'.
Their final battle was at the center of the earth and in a epic battle they had managed to take out the entitiys but at the at the cost of their own lives.
So the people of earth at the time vowed to keep their tale alive so their battle was not fought in vain, Although what very few knew was how to use the childrens power for the purpose of ruling all.
 
I acquired the knowledge and since the warriors had children together unknown to them great spirits placed a protective spirit in each child, Not even their parents knew this. But i do.
 
 
The Child of Decem & Lee has a Spirit named 'Leviathan'.
The Child of Aerith & Dradon has a Spirit Named 'Titan'
The Child of Jet & May has a Spirit called 'Hades'.
The Child of Cloud & Ariel has one named 'Odin'.
The Child of Dart & Luna has one that goes by the name 'Phoenix'.
 
*Dr.J got a quick drink and continued*.
 
Dr.J: There is more too the story but first come with me i have something to show you all.
 
The story had sounded far fetched but did explain things, So deciding to satisfy their curiousity they went with him without hesitation.