Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW Aladdin ❯ part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam wing, wish I did but sadly I'm just a poor little fan girl with no money and not G-boys ='(

Warnings: AU, OOC? ,

Pairnings:2+1/1+2, 3+4/4+3, 13+1, R+1

2x1 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be more!!!!!!

Part 1

Once upon a time…

Duo: what are you doing??

Pf: writing a story if you don't mind

Duo: but you just started it with once upon a time, what are you the sister

grim? * Grinning *

Heero: Hn

Pf: well heero doesn't seem to care

Duo: yeah but he's the perfect solider no emotions, do you know how long it

takes to get him ….

Heero: DUO!!!!!

Duo: Eep!!

Pf: angry?? Not that long * smiles smugly *

Sighs and shakes head at the sight of heero chasing duo all around the room

Pf: hey watch out for that.. * Crash * too late, don't worry I'll go get the ointment

Now back to the main feature…

Once there was a lamp, which was more then what it seamed.

It held inside it a powerful magic spirit, a genie that had the power to grant anything to its chosen master whished.

Many people tried to get this lamp, coveting the power and wealth it could bring them.

But only one, a person with a pure soul could get it.

Many tried, but there only reward was an eternity locked in the cave. Eventually the lamp became rumor, then myth, than legend and finally all knowledge of it was swept away by the sands of time.

Until that is Treize krusranada, advisor to the sultan of Agrabar, discovered it again, and this is where our story begins.

He was researching his art, sorcery. When he came across the story of a genie that could grant its master anything.

His malicious mind worked. He wanted to take over the sultan's job, ruling Agrabar.

He had tried using his powers before, but to no avail. However this would work. He had no illusions that he was a pure soul. So he started to search.

#~#~#

"Stop him!!"

"Catch that thief"

Duo ran, dodging the couple of people who where chasing him.

"Quatre, catch." He shouted at the blonde boy waiting on the roof.

Quatre deftly caught the bread and sped of in the other direction over the roofs, leaving duo to out run the growing mob following him.

/ I hope he's ok /

Quatre knew better then to worry about him. He still remembered the day that duo was cornered by 5 guards and still managed to get out unscathed. He wouldn't tell quatre how he did it, but he knew that duo knew how to take care of himself.

Quatre jumped 1 more roof, climbed down a flight of stairs and through a window. He was home, or at least what they called home. It was an abandoned clock tower, clock no longer there. But that gave them a huge window with a wonderful view of the city including the palace. It was beautiful. On the floor of the room there was pillows, cloth, clothes, beams and some rubble. It wasn't much, but it was better then sleeping out on the street. He turned around when he heard duo come in, breathing hard, braid swinging and grinning like a mad man. Quatre looked into duos violet eyes and laughed when he said.

"Well shall we eat?"

#~#~#

Heero was angry, very angry.

Duo: nothing new there then.

Heero: Hn

Pf: duo you have to stop interrupting the story or it'll never get finished.

Heero: that's a bad thing.

Pf: so you do speak * mock shock * im speechless

Heero: baka onna

Pf: yeah and proud of it * sticks tongue out *

Heero glare

Pf: eek!!

Duo: now you know why I try and be nice to him, well that and the fact that he gives a very good …

Heero: OMEA O KOROSU!!

Duo: heeeeelllllllllpppppppp

Pf: why on earth should I this will give me some peace to finish the story * shrugs * good luck, looks like you need it

Duo: * whimpers * no fair * dodging flying projectiles *

Pf: as I was saying...

Heero was angry, very angry.

He was fed up of his father treating him like something that could be bought by the highest bidder. He might not have minded as much if the highest bidder wasn't Princess Relena, but she was the most pompous, annoying and pathetic person he had ever met.

He was so angry because his father had decided that because he was the prince of Agrabar he should marry an appropriate person, Basically anyone with enough money. So he was stuck with relena as a wife, unless someone with more wealth or power came along. But that might not be any better. The thing was everyone said he was the most handsome prince in all the land so he got his fair share of suitors, male and female. Unfortunately his father decided on relena.

The reason he was so angry at this precise moment was that his father had just decided he would announce to relena that she defiantly had his son's hand in marriage.

Heero couldn't stop it. He had yelled at his father, threaten to kill him and sent him his patented death glare, that left most people shaking with fear, but it didn't work. He was stuck marrying relena. He was going to do the last thing he could think of, run away.

He knew it was irresponsible, he knew it was stupid but it was his only choice. He did not want to spend the rest of his life with relena.

His only problem was if trowa, his personal advisor and childhood friend caught him. He knew trowa was sympathetic about him not wanting to marry relena, but he also knew trowa would not let him leave the palace.

So he planed to leave when trowa went for his practice.

He slipped past the guards with practiced ease, he was always sneaking out of his room to wander the gardens but he had never left the grounds. When he got to the wall he stopped for a minute, had once last look behind him and climbed over, Slipping into the crowd and vanishing from sight.

Trowa packed away his flute, taking time to clean inside and polish the metal. He was worried about heero; he knew his friend was angry about having to marry relena. He also knew it was for the best, Heero was the prince and when he was sultan he needed to have someone by his side. It didn't make him feel any better though that his friend was so miserable.

/ He'll get over it /

Trowa sighed and went out into the gardens to find his friend, only to see him disappearing over a wall and into the town.

/ Shit, he's running. I gotta go after him /

With that thought trowa followed heero out into the market place.

#~#~#

Duo and Quatre sat at the side of the roof legs dangling. They where waiting for a chance to get some lunch.

Scanning the crowd, duo's gaze fell on a figure he had never seen before. The sight of the figure took his breath away.

He had a long legs that where covered in a lose pair of trousers, a muscled chest that wasn't covered completely by the vest he wore and the said vest showed of his arms. His skin was bronzed from the sun and shone with a slight sheen of sweat. His hair was an unruly mop of brown, the bangs falling into his eyes. His eyes, when duo saw them he nearly fell of the roof. They where the most deep, dazzling azure blue he had ever seen. Those eyes, he could drown in them.

He was so deep in admiring the boy he didn't noticed the group of men approaching the boy, until they grabbed him and dragged him into a near by alley.

"Shit, Quatre we gotta go help that guy." He said before jumping of the roof and running round the other side of the building

"What guy? Duo"

/ Oh well better follow and make sure he doesn't get into trouble /

#~#~#

Treize had completed his search for the person who could enter the cave and bring him the lamp.

Turning and looking at the picture on the waters surface, a sinister smile formed on his face. On the surface was a picture of a boy with violet eyes, a grinning mouth and long braided hair.

#~#~#

Heero was annoyed; he had only come into the market to get some supplies before he found a place to stay away from the palace. And now he was being forced into an alley, by 5 men.

/ Great just what I needed /

He wasn't worried though he had been taught to fight and he was pretty good, even if he was saying so himself.

When the first man came at him with a knife, he duck grabbed the mans wrist twisted the knife out of his grasped and flung him over his shoulders. The rest of the gang where a bit shocked, but another one of them tried to get at heero, he was knocked over by a kick to his stomach and a karate chop to the back of his neck. The next one got a punch in the face and a knee in his groin. Heero dodge a charge by one only to be caught in a neck lock by the other. He kicked the mans legs out from under him, this made him release him and also made him hit his head on the wall knocking him unconscious. The last man sensing that he wasn't going to be able to over power heero ran. Heero stood surrounded by floored men.

He heard footsteps running towards him, turning to look at the person coming round the corner, he gasped when he saw the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

Duo ran as fast as he could to the alley, hoping he was in time to stop the boy getting hurt. When he rounded the corner, he stopped and stared dumbfounded at the sight that met his eyes. The boy stood leaning against a wall, surrounded by the unconscious bodies of his would-be attackers.

"Well I guess you didn't need my help after all"

"Hn"

"Duo what's happening? Who is it we gotta … whoa what just happened

here?" quatre babbled as he rounded the corner a couple of minutes after duo

"Well we were gonna help this, sorry I don't know your name" he said looking into the other boys eyes trying to keep his voice level

"Hn, Heero"

"Nice to meet you Heero, im Duo and he's Quatre" he pointed at quatre

"Ok well quatre we were gonna help Heero seeing as this gang were about to rob him"

"I didn't need your help" heero interrupted surprised that he could sound normal being around this astounding beauty

"Well I can see that, as none of them are standing." He grinned at the gorgeous young man glaring daggers at him

"Well seeing as were not needed here anymore I think we should get back to finding lunch don't you duo." Quatre said trying to keep down the giggles as he saw the longing way his friend looked at the boy standing with them

"Huh, what? Yes that would be a good idea." Shocked out of his reverie of the stunning boy he tried, and failed to keep from blushing

Heero looked at the boy amazed he didn't think it was possible for the boy to look anymore amazing.

But with his cheeks going rosy from the blush that was spreading and his violet eyes shining from embarrassment. He looked so innocent, so breath-taking.

Quatre laughing didn't realize he was going to bump into the person coming round the corner till it was to late, and he was sprawled on the floor. Looking at the man he was laying on top off, he met with a pair of startling green eyes, one hidden beneath a bang of brown hair. He had a sinking feeling he was gazing at the man the same way duo had been looking at heero.

"Sorry I should look where im going." He mumbled pulling himself up from the floor.

Heero looked at the person quatre had ran into, and cursed.

It was trowa he didn't think that he would have followed him so soon. He had to get out of here; he was not going back to the palace. Spotting that this was not a dead-end alley, he took off at a high speed down the other end and away from trowa.

Duo looked up from the sight of quatre lying on some guys lap in time to see heero running down the alley and out of sight. He came to a split second decision and ran after the boy he suddenly wanted to know a lot more about.

Trowa stared up at the boy on top of him, and was speechless.

This boy was an angel. Soft blonde hair shone in the sunlight, creating a halo around his head, his blue eyes shone with an innocence and purity unlike anything trowa had ever seen. He was roused out of his musings when the boy spoke.

"Huh… what did you say?" he was slightly embarrassed that he had been caught gawking at the boy

Quatre laughed mentally, obviously he wasn't the only one who was staring.

"You want to come back to my place for a while, the least I can do for knocking you down." He added when he saw that the boy was going to start to argue

"Oh by the way what's your name?" he said while turning to walk away "mine's quatre"

"Trowa" with that they left for the clock tower

/shit, shit, shit I am not going back now, not to be married off to the little spoiled, stuck up bitch relena peace../

Heero was running as fast as he could away from the alley, not noticing where he was going he ran into a stall

"Sorry, im sorry"

"You little bastard your gonna pay for ruining my business"

"I said im sorry, what more do you want"

"Payback" the man was leering at heero, and slowly backing him into the wall

/shit, I should never have left the palace/

As duo round the corner he saw exactly what was happening and rage rose inside of him. Some man was approaching his heero and looking at him in a way that only he should look at him.

/wait a minute my heero, I don't even know him that well. Forget that gotta help him/

Duo rushed forward bringing his fist to connect with the mans head, knocking him away from heero. Then he kneed him, so he fell to the ground in a crumpled heap.

"Come on we gotta go before he gets up." Duo grabbed Heero's hand and pulled him towards the clock tower.

Well there you go chapter 1 is done please review and I'll get chapter two up, well its already up but ill sort out the format.