Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GWing War Game ❯ GWing War Game ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Note to all you readers- I am a NON-YAOI G-wing fan, so don't expect and lewd or obscene scenes from this



Alright, just a reminder, Gundam Wing belongs to all those lucky people, etc., etc., and all flames shall be duly ignored and burned. Ja! ^-^v

G-Wing War Game
By Kaen-chan ^-^v

Let's just say that after the OAV, the Gboys decided to move into Quatre's mansion on earth…

"Itai!" Duo yelped when Heero whacked him with a spatula. He pouted while nursing his now red hand.
"Don't even think of coming near this kitchen until Trowa and I have actually finished cooking. Ryoukaishimashitaka?" Heero glared at the sulking pilot of 02, not bothering to wipe off the splotches of flour coating his green tank top.
Trowa nodded in agreement as he meticulously measured a cup of milk and poured it into the saucepan.
Duo looked longingly at the aromatic dishes the other two boys were preparing. "Demo," he pleaded.
"Out," Heero growled and started to reach for his gun.
"Alright, alright, I'm going." Duo marched off, searching for someone else to pester but not before swiping a bottle of honey from the counter.

Quatre glanced at the living room calendar. It was October, so that meant… The blonde Arabian froze in shock and stared at the offending month. October. That meant it was Heero's turn to pick out a 'vacation.'
At that moment, Duo walked in, whistling innocently as he hid the bottle of honey behind his back. "Ohayo Quatre!" He smiled broadly, steadying the thick syrup into position.
"Uh," Quatre uttered.
"Nani?" Duo looked perplexed at the blonde pilot.
"October," Quatre muttered still engrossed with the calendar.
"So?" Duo shrugged and took the advantage of a preoccupied Quatre and readily dumped the whole container onto the mass of gleaming platinum hair.
"Heero," Quatre intoned in an obscurely monotone voice.
"What does Saturday have to do with Hee…" Duo's eyes widened as the answer sunk in.
Quatre blinked and looked steadily at the visibly trembling American pilot. "Ready?" he asked 'calmly' wiping off a bit of honey from his temple.
"Hai," Duo nodded and stared blankly.

Trowa and Heero were peeling carrots when a thunderous sound exploded from the living room…
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trowa looked calmly at Heero who was pouring oil into the frying pan {::Snickers then pulls on straight face:: Of course Heero can cook. ^.~} "They found out."
"Hn." Heero shrugged and proceed to place each carrot into the sizzling pan.

An hour later, the two boys were finished with their cooking. Duo, who had recovered from his past state of shock, was being held back by Wufei.
"Lemme go!" he yelled indignantly while pausing every now and then to gaze admiringly at the magnificent breakfast placed in front of him. {Heero isn't the 'Perfect Soldier' for nothing. ^-^v}
"Humph, you're not even worth my time. However, I plan to bring the food to justice," Wufei declared.
"You? I'm the God of Death!!! I'll bet you a Gundam waxing kit that I can eat more than you!" Duo grinned cockily.
Wufei sneered. "You're on. I'll bet a whole set of missiles as well."
"Deal." The two pilots clasped each other's hands, only resulting in another competition in which one or the other's hand was severely damaged. {^-^;; Heh, heh… I couldn't resist…}
Heero and Trowa walked in, dragging an extremely reluctant Quatre to the kitchen.
"Demo, demo…" The Arabian pilot whimpered. "…I DON'T WANNA!"
Wufei looked strangely at Quatre. "What's wrong with the weakling?" he asked to himself.
Duo ignored the fact that Wufei expected no answer and told him.
"Heero's turn to pick a 'vacation'," Duo gestured at the calendar.
Wufei blanched and sat down in a chair. After recovering his senses by practicing some meditation exercises that Quatre had encouraged him to practice, he glared up at Heero.
"Where are you taking us Yuy?" he demanded.
"You'll see," Heero reached into HS and took out his gun. With practiced grace and stunning alacrity, he shot it, a hair's width from Quatre's head.
"Damare and eat your breakfast," he said to the shocked pilot.
"Muhhh," was all that Quatre could utter before he fainted dead away.
"Why did we even agree to spend our Preventer money like this?" Duo muttered sullenly.
"Stop complaining baka," Heero growled as the four conscious pilots settled down to breakfast. "Last month we had to go to Disney World™ because of you, so shut up."
Duo pouted and piled his plate with pancakes and carrot cake. "It was fun."
Wufei snorted and piled his plate with rice and some other side dish. {I'm getting too lazy to be specific with food here ^-^;;}
Heero took out a piece of paper from HS and flung it to Duo who caught it swiftly. "You have signed up, with four companions, for a deluxe war game. Please arrive promptly at 8:00 AM to receive equipment and instructions."
Duo slumped low into his chair and dropped the piece of paper. "War game?" he squeaked.
"Hai." Heero proceeded to transfer waffles into his plate. (No syrup.)
Wufei looked suspiciously at Trowa who was calmly cutting his pancakes into neat bite-size pieces. "You seem calm for a somebody whose about to go to a war game," he commented.
Trowa shrugged.
"Ughhh," Quatre suddenly awoke, trying to untangle his mass of solidified hair. Agonizingly, he pulled himself to his chair.
"Ne, Heero?" He asked as he poured himself a cup of tea.
"Hn?" Heero didn't bother to look up.
"What time is it?"
"7:25," was Heero's monotone reply.
Duo choked. "NANI?!!! Only 35 minutes left?"
Wufei growled, "Urusai Maxwell."
Duo looked indignantly at the egotistical pilot of Altron. "Sure Wuffie," he muttered.
Veins bulged from the Chinese pilot's forehead. "What did you just call me?"
Duo smirked evilly. "Wuffie! Wuffie!"
"KISAMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Wufei jumped out of his chair, katana in hand, and started to pursue Duo.
Trowa ignored the two screaming pilots but Quatre did what was expected of him.
"Nononononononono!!! We shouldn't be fighting! ::sniffle:: Dame da!" Quatre's piteous cry rang through the Winner Mansion.
BANG!!! Wufei and Duo stopped running when a hole appeared in the wall behind them.
Heero smirked and tucked his gun away. "Sit down," he commanded.
They sat.
"Eat."
They ate.
Trowa nodded quietly. "Impressive," he murmured.
Heero smirked again. "Good aim," he intoned.
"So I've noticed," Trowa said in an equally neutral voice.
Quatre watched the exchange, puzzled, but held his peace.

After finishing the breakfast, the pilots get ready…
"ITAII!!!!" Duo's anguished yell resonated through the halls. "GET OFF!!! GET OFF!!!"
Quatre rushed to Duo's room to see a grimacing Wufei and a writhing Duo. "Naniwoiutennen?!!!" he yelled, surprising both pilots.
Duo stopped punching and Wufei ceased to yank on the braid. "Quatre! You… you…"
"Nani?" the blonde pilot asked irritably.
"You swore!!!" Duo gasped.
Quatre paled. "I did no such thing!"
Wufei looked gravely at him. "I'm afraid you did. I shall put my honor on stake."
Duo snorted softly, "As if your honor is worth anything."
Wufei snarled furiously. "DO NOT INSULT MY SENSE OF JUSTICE!!!"
"When did you even understand the meaning of justice?" Duo muttered under his breath.
"KISAMAAAAA!!!!!"
Duo's eyes widened. "How in the world did he hear *that*???" he screamed as he fled the war path of the justice freak.
Quatre's blue eyes watered as he ran out of the room, crashing into Trowa.
"What's wrong?" Trowa asked curiously.
"Th-they said I swore!!!" Quatre sobbed.
Trowa looked thoughtfully at the screaming pair. "Ara… And what *did* you say?"
Quatre sniffled. "I said naniwoiutenn…" His eyes widened. "I swore!!!" he wailed.
Heero came out from his room and was loading a gun. "Hn?" he raised an eyebrow at the grief-stricken Quatre and the other pair of screaming pilots.
{::Sweatdrops:: Gomen. I forgot to tell you that naniwoiutennen means. It means 'What the hellare you doing?!' ^^;;;}
Trowa shrugged nonchalantly as his bangs ruffled in the breeze that was caused by the passing Duo and Wufei.
Heero narrowed his eyes and took out a self-detonator. Calmly, he pressed it.
BOOM!!!!!!! What used to be a wall, turned into a… bigger room…
Duo and Wufei paused.
Heero growled. "At ease."
They hung loose.
"Sit."
They sat.
"Ready?"
Everybody including Quatre nodded.
"Yoroshii," Heero turned sharply and stalked out the door. The rest of the pilots followed him silently, even Duo.
{::Smiles:: Heh, Heero has the whole place rigged… If you were wondering… ::Starts singing along with Itsu demo Aeru kara:: It's very catchy… even though Sora is my favorite character… Taichi sounds like a girl!}

"We've arrived," Heero said in his monotone voice.
"Whoopee," Duo muttered sarcastically.
"This is injustice," Wufei was muttering under his breath as well.
"Konnichiwa," a small wiry man greeted them at the front desk.
Heero didn't answer. He fished out the paper and gave it to the clerk.
"War Game?" the small man looked disapprovingly at the pilots. "You're a little too young for stuff like that aren't you?"
"…" Heero glared.
"Eh…" The man handed them each a map of the game grounds and supplies swiftly and decided to ignored them afterwards.
As they checked their 'weapons' (paint guns), Wufei decided to aim it at Duo's… um… gluteus maximus…
Bang! Splat!
"Nani!?!?!?!?" Duo looked outraged at the red coating of paint, on his butt.
"Mmphhh!!!!!" Wufei fell over with uncontrollable mirth and began to roll around helplessly.
Duo glared furiously at the helpless Chinese and began to kick the rolling pilot repeatedly.
"Itai! Stop this! INJUSTICE!!!!!!!" Wufei rolled out of the vengeful God of Death's kicking area and garbed on his ammunition vest.
"This is insane!" Duo muttered as he struggled to buckle up the straps.
"Hurry up," Heero glared as he started to load his ammunition, which were blue paint balls.
Trowa stood up, rifle slung over one shoulder expertly. "Already am."
Quatre sniffled, "I know that we shouldn't be fighting but," he clicked off the 'safety' to his gun.
Heero smirked, satisfied with the results. "Yoroshii, let's go," he said as the other two pilots followed him, leaving a struggling Duo and a confused Wufei who's rifle seemed to be clogged.
Duo stared helplessly after the three retreating figures of Heero, Trowa, and Quatre. "Matte!" He called and tied a knot with the straps, aggravation getting the better hold of him.
Wufei sniffed disdainfully and pulled the trigger once again. (AN, the barrel of the rifle was pointed…­
… heh ^-~v)
SPLAT!!!

Heero glared at the running Duo and the red faced Wufei (literally). Quatre looked inquisitively at Wufei.
"What ha-" He began.
Wufei cut him off. "DON'T ask," he muttered and stood there with a 'Comment and feel a katana at your throat in ten seconds' look.
Heero looked at the vast game grounds. "Every one for himself…" he said and disappeared into the underbrush.
Duo looked confusingly/questioningly at the rest of the pilots. "Should I count to ten?"

Trowa stood on a tree limb deftly, balancing a rifle in one hand and a handful of acorns in the other.
"Ore wa Shinigami," Duo muttered, crouching low beneath the tree where Trowa stood.
Trowa's mouth curved upward ever so slightly. "So you are," he murmured and positioned his cache of ammunition.
Duo heard a slight rustling above him. "AHA!!!" He yelled in triumph and shot the rustling foliage.
Trowa looked on amused, nudging the bough carefully with one foot.
Duo looked up, puzzled. Wasn't there supposed to be a sound that signified the contact of victim and paintball?
Suddenly, a bombardment of acorns came raining down upon the God of Death's head.
"Itai!, Ouch! Nani? ITAI!!!!" Duo yelped, ducking into the underbrush.
Trowa chuckled {O-O!}, aiming his gun. "Gomen Duo-kun, but you suck at these kind of games," he said quietly.
"Tell me about it," Duo muttered, still sitting awkwardly with his braid draped over his head in a comical manner.
Just then…
BANG!!! A large splotch of Prussian blue paint landed on Duo's back.
Trowa stood up on his perch. "Heero. Smart move," he said and leapt off.
Duo still sat there. Was that even allowed? He staggered up, picking out acorns from his braid, cursing Trowa for the inconvenience of the small objects stuck in his beloved chestnut hair.

Heero swung himself back into his half-sitting position on the tree limb. He watched Duo crawl back to the entrance of the game grounds. Just out of pure mischief, or rather what the Perfect Soldier can come up with as mischief, he shot Duo again… Many times…
Duo glared, keeping his vision straight ahead. He winced when five more paint balls connected with his arms, legs, and neck…
"Curse you Yuy," he muttered, clenching his rifle. He sighed when a very large paintball marked his… butt….
Heero smirked. One down, three more to go, he thought to himself. He jumped off the branch and went stalking for Wufei.
Of course, Wufei wasn't so hard to track down… Having been able to shot down Trowa who had just finish shooting Quatre, he was doing a victory speech of some sort.
"Ha! WEAKLINGS!!! You have fallen to the great Chang Wufei!" The Chinese pilot shouted with vigor. Quatre however, did not find the speech particularly comforting.
"Dame da," he whimpered, trying to block his ears with paint covered hands from the incessant ramblings of Wufei.
"SILENCE INFIDEL!!! YOU SHALL TALK WHEN I GIVE PERMISSION!!!" Wufei bellowed.
Trowa looked on, face expressionless as he endured the painful torture of listening to Wufei rave.
Heero grimaced. Inside his mind a little SD Heero with wings appeared holding a beam saber. {::Thinks:: Eeto… I KNOW I had a name for him somewhere… Now where is it? ><!!!}
"Watashi Junseii_Wing-kun," it said in a very cute monotone voice.
Heero raised an eyebrow. "What the heck are you?"
Wing-kun glared. "Never mind that. Heero Yuy. Your mission is to shut Wufei up."
Heero's eyes glazed over. "Ninmu Ryoukai," he muttered softly, grabbing his rifle. He crept up to the oblivious Wufei, aiming his gun at the rambling pilot.
He prowled forward until he was about a yard or so away from Wufei. "U- ::bang:: RU- ::bang:: SAI- ::bang::!!! " he yelled, each syllable punctuated with a paintball.
Wufei was silent, looking as if he were scraped from under a gum desecrated desk. "… Omae o korosu Yuy…"
Heero smirked. "Nimnu Kanryou."
Duo walked up. "Every body done?" he asked, rubbing his sore neck.
Quatre sniffled then nodded, blond hair smothered with a dark green paint.
Trowa looked over himself negligently, noting the red paint that was splattered on his unibang in a strangely intricate pattern. He raised an eyebrow. "I think I like red highlights," he noted.
Duo sweatdropped. He looked over himself, wondering whether or not to peel his braid from the layer of dark blue paint that covered his back.
Heero started to laugh… {::Eyes widen and then jumps up:: No! Don't leave yet! He's not really laughing!!! ^^;;} Of course, it was his zero system laugh… "One more to go," he hissed.
Quatre looked at him curiously. "But we're done aren't we?"
Heero ignored him and moved swiftly to the building.
Trowa shrugged. "He's just going for the front desk recipient," he said and followed the homicidal pilot.

Heero entered the building, silently and deadly, paintball gun at hand. In his mind, a large computer screen is seen.
Status: Building infiltrated. Target sighted.
Mission: Blow up the $(%*(@& guy and everything along with it…
He smirked and aimed.
Click…
"Shimatta," he muttered. "Guess I'll just have to do the original way." He dumped all his stuff into that corner and ran off.

Duo sighed and began shooting at various moving things with his black paintballs. "D*** you Heero! I really wanted to shoot Wufei." He sniffled.
Suddenly, a giant mecha loomed over in the distance.
Wufei looked started. "Is that Wing Zero Custom?"
Duo snorted. "Well duh, what gave you the first- Holy…!!!" He began to run the other way.
Quatre called after him. "Oi Duo, why are you running."
"BEAM CANNON!!!!!"
The other three al sweatdropped and took off like the apocalypse was at hand.
The giant mecha aimed its twin beam cannons at the doomed building. Heero grinned smugly inside. {Ne, I'm making him smile to much aren't I? Oh well… :: Takes out a camera:: Say 'Omae o Korosu' Heero! ^-^v}
"Omae o korosu!" he yelled, pulling the trigger to the devastating lasers.

*After Heero finished his omake 'mission'*
Duo groaned, flinging himself onto the living room couch. I…never…want…to…do…that…aga-ZzzZz zz…"
Quatre started to cry. "And I just finished cleaning that #$%&* couch!"
Trowa, Heero, and Wufei all stared. "He's been around Duo much to long…" Wufei said, still gaping in shock.
Duo woke up and literally un-peeled himself from the furniture. For some reason, he was unusually awake… "Hey I just remembered, it's Trowa's turn next month! Where will we go?"
"…" Trowa merely walked out of the room.
Duo chortled as the rest of the Gundam boys left… "Yum… Skittles…"

~Owari~

Kaen-chan: ::Smiles evilly:: I almost feel sorry for them…
Trowa: … ::Takes out a calendar and writes something::
Ka-chan: ::Leans over and reads:: Scuba diving? You?
Trowa: ::VERY faint smile and shrugs::
Kaen-chan: ::Starts cracking up:: LOL
Trowa: ::Hurt expression::
Ka-chan: Gomen, gomen, gomen ne… LOL
Dekiru-chan: Gomen nasaii mina-san, but the sad truth is that she had a lot of sucrose… again… ::Turns to Kaen-chan:: Alright, what was it this time?
Ka-chan: LOL ::Reaches into HS and pulls out a couple of Sprees (CHEWY!!!)::
De-chan: I see… ::sweatdrop::
Ka-chan: ::Immediately regains control of herself:: {I can do that!} Um, due to the fact that I'm trying to finish, oh about… ::Opens her fanfiction folder:: 7 fanfics to be exact… I'm going to try to finish the ones that are half way done…