Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hanger Hijinx ❯ Hanger Hijinx: Oyasumi ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hanger Hijinx

By: Shinigami Yuy

Warnings: angst, yaoi hints, language and generally very odd things…. This is what happens when I'm bored… Flames will be killed… C&C will be praised

It had been a long and hard mission for all five of the Gundam Pilots and they all felt damned good about being back at the safe house. Heero pulled a nearly asleep Duo along up to their room with intentions of waking him up only to put him out for a few extra hours. Trowa carried an exhausted Quatre into their room and shut the door. WuFei stood down in the hangar for a moment longer, looking at the five Gundams.

"Good night Nataku… Sleep well." With that he turned and shut off all the lights to catch some well-deserved rest…

"Good night Nataku.. Awwww… how sweet of the little dragon, ne Nataku?" a deep and highly amused voice said in a mocking tone.

"Very funny Shinigami... Like your Duo isn't any worse." A sweet soprano voice shot back. The eyes on the Shenlong Gundam glowed in amusement. Off to the far right, Sand Rock chuckled.

"I think its nice of them to care for us so much. The almost seem to realize we are more then just machines."

"You have a point." Heavy Arms said in a flat tone reminisant of his pilot.

"Consider yourselves lucky your pilots talk to you as much as they do. Heero has this thing for yelling at me."

"Poor Zero-Chan… Want a kiss to make it all better?"

"Baka." Shinigami grinned back at Zero.

"Just like his pilot" Nataku teased.

"Hey!"

"As much as I want to argue with you Zero, having a silent partner would be a blessing."

"Nataku you like having that little boy constantly praising you and you know it. It's in your nature ever since you were drawn up."

"Another point for SR."

"I didn't know you were keeping score Heavy Arms."

"I agree with Zero too… well… to a point Duo has some great dirty jokes."

"Sick minded old man…"

"You know it Nataku." Shinigami winked at the only female Gundam, who rolled her eyes back. Zero sighed.

"Its not all great. I some times wish I knew more of what he felt, rather then the little soldier's mind I constantly talk with."

"You had a chance at all of the pilots Zero." Nataku said, trying to help her comrade out.

"I know. And I still feel kind of bad about what I did to Quatre."

"Its already been forgiven Zero." Sand Rock put a huge hand on the forlorn Gundam's shoulder. Zero sighed and sagged into his little nitch in the hangar wall.

"Don't dwell on it so much Zero. You really didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Its your programming."

"Thanks for the attempt guys… But... I still can't help but feel miserable about hurting them." All of the Gundams nodded.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't ever created but what we are doing is insuring that nothing like us will ever be needed again. They understand that." Sand Rock said in a similar tone to the little Arab.

"They are fairly smart… for humans." Heavy Arms said softly. Just then the hangar door opened and Duo stood, rubbing sleep filled eyes.

"Shin?" His soft voice floated up. All the Gundams stopped their talking. They knew that Duo knew the truth, but seeing the little human still shocked them.

"You should be in bed Little One." Zero said, shooting Duo a parental look.

"Nani Angel?"

"Can you guys keep it down.. I'm trying to sleep."

"Gomen ne Duo-san… go back to bed."

"Okeydokey SR.. Night all."

"Night Duo." All the Gundams said before shutting down for the night.

"Duo?" Heero sat up in bed, realizing that his lover wasn't there.

"Here Hee-chan. Had to tell the guys to keep it down."

"I don't hear anybody."

"I know.. Nataku and Shinigami were bickering again…" Duo yawned hugely and settled into Heero's strong embrace. Heero looked completely confused.

"You've been awake too long." With a final kiss goodnight, they both fell asleep.

"Hey Nataku?"

"What Shinigami?"

"Can I have a good night kiss?"

"Kisama!"

In the darkness, Sand Rock and Heavy Arms laughed, Nataku fumed and Wing silenced Shinigami.

Told you… weird