Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Dragon ❯ Heart of the Dragon ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Heart of the Dragon.
********************
Gundam Wing Fiction by:
Dark Shinigami/04
************************************************************************ ****
The normal blah blah disclaimer. I obviousely don't own the Wing Guys (duh) and this is no way in Company with Bandi.Sunrise or any of them. I'm just borrowing the guys for the time being and will return them safely. So please don't sue me. All my money goes to buying your stuff anyway. :3.
************************************************************************ ***

*My heart, my soul has been quiet for so long. The fight gone from him. Hurt and pain that hides behind it now allowed to show to the surface.*

* He rests to the out cropping of stone that he seems to have claimed as his. Thinking about his one and only consumeing thought. Not the war, not the injustice thats going on in it. Just about his lost half of heart. He suddenly embraces himself feeling alone. Only I know what drives my heart to fight.*

* Not anger or his personal quest. It's fear. Fear to get close, to open to care again. Emotionally defenceless in the face of adversity. He has in this thoughts spoken out loud said that he has envy for the soul of Deathscythe. Saying "He's a fool for being so open and light hearted about his emotions". His feeling unbound and unafraid of the pain that could befall him for getting to close. Pain mine has felt. So he fights....it's easier to hate then to love.*

* Only I see the side that he's afraid to show. The secret side of him, I will never tell, bound by my honor. He writes literature to his lost half, scatters them to the winds on parchment wings of a paper crane. Hunderds of them. Soreing to the sky, over the mists of the falls. His feelings out to the quiet wind. They are far to fragile for me to touch for fear of crushing his dreams.*

*Coldness he leaves within me as when he is away alone, he's free, not haveing to hide from anyone. Not have to fear his 'show of emotion'. It's though me that he tapps that rage...rage unbound. When in the heat of battle all his frustrations and pains turn him ruthless. Choseing to fight alone. The other only getting in the way of 'his' reasoning. War was not some game, it was not if you lost you could come back and try again another day. Fallen friends don't return to fight. Love dies. Like a frail paper crane licked by the hateful flames of war. Burned to cinders to quickly. It was his personal mission to kill that flame.*

*With deadly Silence, a strong Heart,the fury of Hell and the fragile Paper Crane we charge into battle. This is one dragon that the foolish knights will not slay!. Feelings misplaced he only finds that he's fighting ghosts of the past, unable to let go..not wanting to. Seeking to distroy the very one that took half of my heart..my soul. Slowly killing his own. Doomed to this firey dance of danger, pain and death.*

*When all is quiet again they leave him..or he them, alone now we float in the darkness where his feelings hide. He folds another crane another marker that a part of his humanity has died. He folds it with great care. A jet black crane. This one for his way that he has lost...for her gone forever. He places it before him...stareing to it as its in it's own suspended state. He asks me a question I cannot answer...yet it's the very one that haunts his mind. Rests to the tip of his tounge. I am only machine without feeling or understanding. A Gundam known by two names. My design: Gundam Shenlong..and my right earned, baptized in bloodshed. Nataku.*