Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Heero and the bathroom ❯ Heero and the bathroom ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own GW wish I did but I don't so that's just to bad for now is it
oh and don't sue I I broke anyway and I have no life as it is .
Series: Gundam wing
Paring: none
A/N: this took me a very short time it was going to be something else but I decided to just make it a humor fic I might acutely do what I was going do earlier if I get enough reviews and if people like this one
Heero and the bathroom
 
Heero entered the bathroom after a long day at the school he was put at as a cover for the infiltration mission putting him closer to his target and giving him perfect opportunities for quick look over of the primacies.
He Looked about the dingy little bathroom and grimaced in disgust
He was not one that was picky, never was supposed to be picky, so he wasn't.
But his standard of cleanliness was above and beyond when came to the matter of bodily functions, especially where they were preformed.
“hn.”
The only acknowledgment he gave to the cockroaches that scattered as the automatic light switched on.
Switching his pack on a different shoulder rather than putting it down on the floor, slightly pleased that he only came in to wash his hands after glancing at the urinals and stales.
Stopping in front of the sink and pushing the soap dispenser watching as the pink liquid leaked out. Rubbing his hands together and turning the knob.
Nothing coming out he tried the other knob.
Nothing came out
He went to another sink and tried that knob
But nothing came out.
Growling and glaring at the sink he ducked down looking under it at the same time holding out his hands.
“This is pitiful”
Standing straight again, drawing back his foot and giving the pipes a swift kick.
Then instinctively ducking when hearing the loud groan of the pipes and a clang.
Glaring at the sink he was beginning to grow tired of this little game.
Then jumping back as the two sinks he previously occupied shot out water at an unnatural jet speed.
Twisting his face in a grimes and stinking his hands under the water only to find it scorching hot.
Pulling back and looking at his hands that were now currently bright red he decided to just forget the washing the hands thing and tried as best to turn off the water on the sinks only managing to splash water all over himself.
Looking around to see if there was anything the dry off with and spotting a paper towel dispenser.
Walking over and cringing after taking a step and hearing a definite *squish* under his foot.
Slowly closing his eyes and opening them and trying hard to keep his composure, lifting his foot and looking at the bottom
Gagging as he hurriedly put his foot back down and being walking again almost slipping.
As with every step they're being a squish sound, a slip, and a close call.
When he reached the dispenser he looked at it in shame,
Since it was only a black box with a knob on it that was too small for any human being to get a good grip on.
He reached up and pulled down the knob a couple of times and watched as nothing came out.
“This is bullshit”
Heero tried as best as he could to get a grip on it with both hands and started to pump the thing with frustration clear in his actions
Finally getting tired he stooped down and heaved for air.
Resting his wet hands on his knees and bending over.
Standing straight again and glaring at the dispenser from hell he tried one last time and succeeded in it getting stuck.
Losing his composure for a second time and kicking it only to have that thing fall off the wall, hitting the floor with a bang and the knob shooting out directly at his eye.
“OW SHIT FUCKIN BATHROOM”
Holding his eye and taking a couple of steps back only to slip this time not being able to regain his balance and falling on his behind with a loud thud and another clang as in that moment the A/C decided to kick in.
Bringing in a clod chill to the air.
He stared at the ceiling and for the first time in his life
He felt like crying.
He was defeated by a bathroom.
Heero Yuy the great Heero Yuy,
DEFEATED BY A BATHROOM
A DIRTY ONE AT THAT.
He flushed red with anger and began mumbling to himself about hell, and bathrooms, all while getting up.
Standing on his feet again a suddenly feeling very cold he looked around to see a vent on the top corner of the room blowing in cold air.
He looked around the hellhole again still looking for something to dry off with and seeing a small hand dryer
“why in hell didn't I see that before”
He huffed in frustration and slightly limping over to the machine.
Tapping the metallic cylinder and holding his hands out in front of the nozzle he waited
And waited
And waited
Nothing coming out he looked at it in frustration and hit the cylinder again
Just maybe harder than needed.
He was rewarded with another loud groan and clang of something behind the wall flowing the sound from with eyes from the top of the ceiling to the machine and then silence.
 
He looked at the thing with wide eyes and then narrowing in anger.
“I give up”
He turned around and pulled his pack further up his shoulder and began to walk away.
The machine rumbled
But Heero was to lost in his own world to notice
The machine rumbled again this time louder
He stopped and looked back
 
“Oh, shi-“
His words were cut off as the dryer shot across the bathroom slamming right into his gut
With a loud thud he flew across the room hit the wall with a groan as water shot out were the machine used to be.
 
“I hate this place”
 
Pushing wet hair out of his face and pushing the porcelain box off of him he rose to his feet, holding his stomach and grabbing his bag off of the floor.
He limped his way to the door stopping; he pulled out his gun and shot at the sinks, the dryer, the dispenser's, and the vent
“hn.”
Grumbling in satisfaction and stepping out the door slowly,
Only to end up running down the hall after hearing an apparent bang behind him from the half way closed door.