Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Prologue
 
About four years had passed since the totally peace era came over the Earth and Colonies. Everything seemed to be going perfectly until the long line of assassinations came along. At first they were random people meaning little difference to political power-mostly the ones running for elections. Then came the ones that died while in office and were replaced. Relena was one of the last ones standing up and challenging the assassin to kill her with the ways of peace. The assassin never targeted Relena since no one wanted her dead right now.
 
While most of the people's attention went to the dead bodies pilling up, a new organization popped up: Zeon. It started out as a normal business company and soon rose to power. Its only rival was Victor Ect who could beat any business with a wave of his hand. Soon Zeon began to build mobile suit factories that went unnoticed.
 
For the Gundam boys everything seemed to be going downhill for some of them-mostly one though. Wufei had joined the Preventers and doing surprisingly well. At first he had a hard time talking to the ones that he had to capture and question. He had mostly beaten them down to a bloody pulp demanding answers and had nearly killed a few. Luckily Sally was there to teach him the proper war of being a Preventer. Quatre had returned to the Winner Foundation and that began to boom once again. Since Wing Zero had messed with his mind sometimes he could be uncontrollable and would start screaming his head off. Luckily for everyone that happened about once a month. Duo's life seemed the most surprising to everyone only a year after the end of the war. He married an unknown girl and refused to bring her around the others. The only time the boys ever saw her was when Duo dropped his wallet and a picture fell out. Long blond hair, blue sparkling eyes-and that's all they could see before he snatched the picture up. Heero and Trowa stayed the same after the first year, never really quite accepting the peace.
 
But the one thing they all shared was how each had been in a psychiatric clinic. Mostly post-dramatic stress syndrome, sometimes depression, and other times just plain crazy and a few times for drug rehab. They each had their own special kind of drug that they found and loved. Quatre had been in the same clinic over ten times because of the War and Zero. Duo stopped going to the clinic after the third time since he was now married. Wufei had only gone a few times and stopped going while the others continued. He had said something about beating the “evil” out of people made all the difference. When Heero first began to come to the clinic he would disappear for a week from the whole world and pop up again out of the blue. Trowa, on the other hand, had been in the clinic for over two years.