Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Help Me ❯ Final Acceptance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Help Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing; it's characters, yada yada yada, so on and so forth. I do own this fiction and use it if you wish, just credit me….Brandolan!

Note: This is based on a sad but true story, but I shall not reveal whom. So don't ask. And I am not gay even though I made Heero and Duo gay in this one. I jus don't like Relena and couldn't decide on a good couple. That and Duo's cool. Sorry it isn't divided into chapters. I'm too lazy. And please review! I'm new at this and would love to know what you people think!

CHAPTER 2

Final Acceptance

"Hello, Duo?" Heero replied to the typical Duo greeting. "Heero! What's up? I was just watching the tube." Duo replied to the reply. "Uh, Duo, I really need to talk to someone. I have kept something inside for along time. And it's very important to me. Could you come over to my house?" Heero asked.

Duo, who was still shocked at how much Heero had just said, and the fact that he wanted to share his feelings for once said, "Sure! Right away! I'll see you there. See ya!"

"Bye," was Heero's only salutation.

Within a minute or two Duo was at the door with a "Ding Dong" and Heero opened it within a pale, solemn look upon his face. Duo noted such immediately and said what's wrong Heero? Should we sit down?" "Hai," Heero replied tight-lipped once again.

They walked into Heero's small living room and sat down on the sofa. Looking into Duo's caring violet eyes Heero began to reveal his troubled past. "When I was little being trained by Doctor J to pilot Gundam, when I was bad or had shown emotion during a training exercise he would lock me in a dark room and watch me undress or touch me in bad ways as punishment." Heero continued reluctantly, and it was obviously very painful for him.

When Heero had finished Duo just looked at him with a matching pale, solemn and sad expression. `He pities me,' thought Heero regretting telling anyone and beginning to withdraw.

Duo then hugged him incredibly tight but not to the point of suffocation and began to cry. "Heero before I joined the gang of street rats on L2 I would sing on the street for money. One man walked up and took me to his house saying he would take care of me. Then he did things I wouldn't have let him do now. I felt horrible. I ran out, but by then it was too late. I cried on the curb of a street and then a tall 12 year old boy walked up to me. Solo. He found me and took me in and made me feel better. Then when I went to the orphanage I confessed to the Father what had happened to me and he wept. He said it was not my fault and that he would do his best to stop that from ever happening again. He was a father, for lack of words, to me. And what I say to you Heero is, I know how you feel. But it is not, I repeat is not your fault. And we can work through this. Slowly and probably painfully. Together."

Duo finished and looked up into Heero's Prussian blue eyes, his face red and his eyes welled with tears but with a smile on his face. Heero suddenly returned the smile and held Duo in the embrace for the rest of the night. This would be the beginning of a whole new journey. Not only for Heero. For them both.