Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homeless ❯ chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Homeless chapter four:

"Trowa, its ok, you don't have to walk me all the way, you know. I will be just fine getting back on my own, really!" Quatre stuttered, blushing madly, as Trowa carried him back towards his apartment, following the directions Quatre had given him moments earlier.

"Yea, sure you could." Trowa stated emotionlessly.

"I am NOT helpless!" Quatre near shouted, pouting cutely.

"He. I am sure you aren't Kat, but you hurt your ankle, remember? Just let me help you this once, ok?" Trowa smiled down at the petit pouting blond.

"Ok. I… I am sorry for shouting at you Trowa….. I wasn't really angry with you, it's just….. Everyone always treats me as if I am helpless! As if I cant so much as walk to school or go shopping by myself! Even my two best friends baby me! I just…..get tired of it sometimes….." Quatre whispered, leaning back against Trowa's chest, slinging his arm around his neck.

"You are very lucky to have friends who care about you so much Quatre, even if they are a pain at times….. Is this the place?" Trowa said, coming to a halt outside a large, expensive apartment complex.

"Oh, yea, this is the place…." Quatre said, sounding slightly sad to have arrived already.

// I can't believe everything that has happened tonight ….. I was attacked, I hurt my ankle, was almost raped, and I don't want to even think about what could have happened if Trowa and Duo had not turned up when they did…. If Trowa hadn't helped me the other week, what would have happened to me? And I never would have meet Duo and the others….. I never would have found out how homeless people are really treated….. But, I still don't understand…. Why can't I stop thinking about him? What is it about him that intrigues me so?…….huh? Why is he looking at me like……oh shit……I've been talking to myself again, haven't I? Opse!//

"Huh?" Quatre asked intelligently.

"I asked you which apartment you lived in. you didn't tell me which one I should press for."

"Oh. There are only four floors. My friends and I own and live in all four of them, so you can call any of them. I'm sure either Wufei or Heero will hear you and come and open the door for us."

*buzz* *buzzz* *buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Thirty seconds later the door was flung open by two very anxious and angry looking Asian teens.

"Quatre, where have you--- what happened?! Why is HE here? Why are yo-" Wufei began ranting angrily, as Quatre quickly got down from Trowa's arms.

"Thank you Trowa…." Quatre said, smiling, before falling forward into Wufei's arms, unconscious before he landed.

"What-Quatre!"

Before ether Asian youths could apprehend him, Trowa turned to leave, melting into the shadows, heading back home, to Duo, and their gang.

****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************< /div>

End of chapter