Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Enter mysterious boy. Chap1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Quatre,Duo,Wufei and Trowa were best friends since what seemed like forever.
 
They grew up together and today was ging to be another usual day for the 15 yr old boys...Duo talking nonstop until Wufei butts in and Quatre sorting out the little word duel and Trowa would watch and snicker at the sight.
 
Things were getting a little dull since they needed to lay low since Duo's last prank made quite a few people mad and assumed that the other 3 were in on it as well so today was going to be another usual day
 
Hey who knew people did'nt like water balloons and high buildings mixed?
 
Today was monday so they would meet in front of the school at around 08:15 am.
 
Duo: Hey guys!
 
Quatre: Hello Duo. Did you hear?
 
Wufei: Hear what?
 
Duo: Did'nt know you liked to gossip Fei.
 
Wufei: I most certainly do not like to gossip like some woman.
 
Trowa: So what is it Quatre?
 
Quatre: Well there's a rumor going around that today that a new student is coming.
 
Duo: It's been a while since we had any new students.
 
*Class bell rings*
 
Duo: We better get going or Zechs will nag us again.
******************************************
So inside of their first class they took their usual seats and after 10 min. the teacher came in followed by a another person.
 
After the teacher pointed to a place the new one went to there and sat down. He stayed quiet all during the 3 classes they had and so lunch came and at their place outside.
 
Duo: Man the new guy is quieter than you Tro.
 
Quatre: I wonder why he did'nt say anything when he came in. I thought it was manditory?
 
Wufei: I heard 2 people talking and heard that it was a request he made.
 
^_~ by the 3.
 
Duo: Again since when did you like to gossip Fei?
 
Wufei: Its WUFEI and i do not like to gossip.that's a woman thing!!
 
Duo: Sure Fei.
 
* Supressed giggles are coming from Q & T *
 
Quatre: Well maybe one of us should talk to him?
 
Duo: I'll do it.
 
Wufei: You do know that one of us could just as easily go right Maxwell.
 
Duo: But im the best candidate for it.
 
Wufei: This i want to hear.
 
Duo: Easy. Trowa does'nt say much as it is and Wufei you rant a lot and sorry for this Quatre but if he got up and left or hid or something you would feel offended right?.
 
Quatre: You make an interesting point Duo. Well why don't you go talk to him now since your the best candidate for the job *Innocently sticks his tongue out at him*.
 
Duo: Alright i'll see how it goes.
 
So He got up and went to track down the new guy.