Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Attack part 1. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was supposed to be another day for him but he did suspect something was up when he got that feeling when he woke up today. So he decided to be more on guard than usual.
**********************************
Tor: That him?
 
Mysterious Voice: Yes. Thats the one who made our boss comatose and probably will be like that forever thanks to him....He must pay.....dearly. Assemble 20 of our best. We will strike tonight!
**********************************
So the day went as usaul but instead of heading back to his place, Heero decided that he would wait in the park nearby first, Unfortunately fate had other plans which would make their paths cross and some for the better some not.
**********************************
It was 8:00 pm by the time he was where he wanted to be....A school assembly was held on the schools new fire plan and they had to learn the routes and even walk them through to make sure. After their principal was satisfed he let them head back to their homes and dorms or wherever they lived. He had set a few traps up around the park because he knew the park was basicly..well the place was basicly deserted except for a few people who used it and no one was going to be here this time of night right?
**********************************
It was 10:00 pm by now and he knew for sure he was being watched but what he did not count on was the 4 people who were walking through the place at this time of night....He also did not count on the fact he was about to blow his cover by making sure someone did not die in one of his traps.
 
Heero: Stop or you will die.
 
Duo: What?
 
Heero: Go around that tree over there and you wont get blown up.
 
Wufei: Are you threatning us?
 
Heero: Opposite..if you keep going that way you would've tripped a wire that was linked to a small explosive i rigged.
 
Duo: And why are there rigged tree's again?
 
22 guns could be heard getting ready to fire at one target.
 
Heero: Just leave here NOW and forget this happened!.
 
He darted off and gunshots could be heard after that.
 
Quatre looked shocked.
 
Duo: Well are you coming or going?
 
They all took off to where they heard the shots being fired and toward where Heero ran too.
**********************************
 
Rogue's fun facts chap 2.
 
RogueWarrior869: Sometime ago within the past month and a half i tried something very good. Jerky that was smoked in sugar and other ingredients. Go try it. It's good. Check your local grocery store or wherever you by Jerky. But go try it. Its good. Although it comes nowhere near a SLIM JIM...ahh yes..a stick of cheese and a stick of meat together in one package...Slim Jim is the only one for Jerky!!.....That was more of a rant was'nt it? Oh well later!.
 
Rogue: Oh great...i have to deal with this.
 
RogueWarrior869: Rogue! I have your brush! i'll get my brush and after i brush you I'll brush my hair.
 
Rogue: My human really does this. Before RW869 goes too bed...RW will brush my fur and then will brush said authors hair. ==^-^==.
 
RogueWarrior869: You know i love ya Rogue!
 
Rogue: Enjoy the fic.
 
Rogue and Rogue: LATER!