Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Introduce yourself right on! ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well it was time for them to be introduced properly so Quatre,Trowa and Wufei went into the living room since there was more space there and it would'nt be so bad hopefully. And duo went to see if Heero was still up to it and around 5 min. later they all had seats around the living room.
 
There was a silence in the room and Heero took in this part of the house.
 
There was a forest green couch and thats were two of them were sitting. A guy with strange bangs and a smaller blonde boy. And a black recliner was where Duo was sitting and another red chair was where a Chinese boy was sitting and he was sitting in a blue chair.
**********************************
Heero: Thank you for saving me.
 
Wufei: It is dishonorable to gang up on one person.
 
Duo: Oookay i think we need to get the ball rolling so how about i do it since this way is takin waay to forever.
 
Everyone in their own way agreed.
 
Duo: Okay everyone Heero and Heero Trowa and Quatre are the one's on the couch and wuman is the one in the chair Trowa's the one with the bangs and Quatre's the blonde..their finished.
 
Wufei: my name is not Wuman it is Wufei Maxwell....
 
Duo: Whatever Wu..
 
Wufei: DO not even continue that sentence Maxwell...
 
An *Evil grin* is now on Duo's face.
 
Wufei and Duo are now at it in verbal combat.
 
Quatre and Trowa chuckle at the sight and then Quatre turns to Heero who looks confused.
 
Quatre: Their always like that.
 
Heero: But that does not make sense.
 
Quatre: It's just what they do. They've been doing that since they met.
 
Heero: Umm i do owe you an explanation of at least who they were...that night.
 
Quatre: Only if you want to.
 
Heero: I do. I owe you that much.
 
Heero: Well it starts with a man named......
**********************************
Rogues fun facts. chap 11.
 
Rogue: The author has no problems saying the word belch or fart in public.
 
RogueWarrio869: ROGUE!!!!!
 
Rogue: Hehe revenge is sweet. Calling me Ro-Ro....in public.
 
R&R: Later!