Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How Quatre Dies ❯ How Quatre Dies ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: How Quatre Dies
Author: Sefarina Malaika
Pairings: 3x4, 1x2
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Gundam Wing characters, there are merely being used to quench my bordom
Warning: Death, Humor in a sick kinda way
Note: Just to let you people know, I don't hate Quatre, I just wrote it to annoy this girl that I know...This is after Endless Waltz, the G boys are libing in one of Quatre's mansions

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How Quatre Dies

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Trowa! Where are you?" Quatre shouted from one of the many levels of his mansion.

"He's gone Quatre, he left this morning at dawn." Duo informed his pale friend.

"How do you know?" Quatre asked

"Because I was up to watch the sunrise."

"Why didn't you stop him!?" Quatre shouted at his braided friend.

"Because he said he would be back after on. Now if you'll excuse me I don't feel like being yelled at." With that Duo went in search of Heero.

'Ok, he'll be back later. No need to worry. I'll just go and keep myself occupied with something.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Heero?" Duo started, receiving no answer he continued. "What's with Quatre? It's as if he's never been away from Trowa before."

"Hn, don't worry about it." Heero said as he continued to type at his laptop.

"Aw but hee-Chan, I can't help but worry. He is my friend after all." Duo said as he wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Well stop thinking about it." Grabbing Duo's arms, he twisted the boy till he was on his lap.

"Are you going to help me get my mind off of it?" Duo asked playfully.

"Hn, yes." Kissing him, Heero saved his report and shut down his laptop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Dammit, they're at it again." Quatre muttered darkly. "Well I might as well go for a walk or something. At least it'll keep me busy until Trowa gets back." Sighing, Quatre made his way out the front door to take a walk.

A few hours later he came back more frustrated then when he'd left. "I can't believe this. I go for a walk into town and everything reminds me of Trowa. The fake palm trees at that Hawaiian restaurant, the clothes store with the sale on turtle necks, even those pen's(1) at the office depot."

Sighing in frustration, Quatre make his way to the kitchen to get supper ready, he was greeted by a grinning Duo and a cooking Heero.

"Hey there Q-man, how's it going? You look pretty bummed out." Duo said.

"I'm fine Duo, what are you making Heero?" Quatre asked, changing the subject.

"Hn, Wong Tong soup. Duo says it's his favorite." Heero replied as he went back to preparing super.

Dinner went by with our any appearance of the lanky ex-pilot. This depressed Quatre even more, so instead of wanting to spoil Duo and Heero's good mood, he decided to retire early.

Making his way upstairs to his room, he could hear Duo laugh.

"I wish Trowa was here." Quatre stated to himself, as he walked into his room. Changing into his pj's, Quatre went to bed.

A few hours later a soft touch on his cheek made him wake up. Looking up found himself face to face with, "Trowa! I was so worried about you."

"Hush little one. I'm here, don't worry any more." Trowa said soothingly.

"OH, Towa!"

"Sh, I have something for you it took me all day to find it." Handing a small box over to Quatre Trowa smiled that special smile that was for Quatre.

Getting a pain in his heard, from joy, Quatre took the box and opened it. Inside was a ring that had 'Trowa + Quatre forever' ingrained on it. Quatre smiled as he looked from the ring to Trowa, tears welling up in his eyes. " It's beautiful Trowa, thank you." The pain in his chest grew stronger, dismissing it for his empathy; Quatre sat up to give Trowa a kiss.

After the kiss ended, Quatre looked into Trowa's eyes and said, "I love you Trowa."

"I love you too." Just then Quatre's expression went from one of love to one of pain.

Grabbing his chest Quatre fell back on the bed.

"Quatre, are you ok?" Trowa asked as he rushed to his beloved's side.

Trying to sit up, Quatre shook his head no. Still holding his chest

"Don't worry Quatre, I'll get you some help." Trowa stated as he rushed to the door. "Duo, Hee-" He was cut off by a sickening crack.

Looking behind him, Trowa was greeted with the site of Quatre on the floor with a broken neck. He'd tried to get up to see Trowa. Thinking that it was only his empathy acting up, but a heart attack had hit him in mid getting up off of the bed. Which in his case proved to be fatal.

~OWARI~????

Note:
(1) Yes, Trowa does look like a pen. If you take one of the papermate or any that the caps come off and make an 'L' shape, (The pen cap is at a 45 degree angle on top) it looks like Trowa. I have tested this theory with some pictures and friends.