Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How Relena Dies ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: How Relena Dies
Author: Sefarina Malaika
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the GW or Escaflowne characters. I do own Laura, Genevieve, Sharon or any other character that is nor an actual part of the anime named. Besides there is absolutly no point in suing me for the simple fact that i have absolutly no money what so ever.
Warning: Death (obviously), violence, language, yaoi 3+4, non-yaoi, ooc, humor, Wufei, relena and Quatre bashing and torture; Not that I have anything against Quatre and Wufei it's just that they are such easy targets.

[ ] Memory
( ) My thoughts

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 6

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After lunch they got into one Laura and Duo's vans. Laura was driving; Duo sat in the passenger seat beside her. In the middle, Gen sat at the window, Heero was beside her in the middle and Wufei sat on the door side. Behind them, Sharon sat on the window side; Milliardo was beside her, then Quatre and Trowa in the other two available spots. (Yes the van is a 9-person sitter.)

About fifteen minutes later with much complaining on Wufei's behalf about shopping being for women and that it is injustice for them to bring him along, they finally arrived at the mall. Quatre and Trowa went their own way, as did Wufei. The other six went to the men's store to get Heero a suit. The suit they finally decided on was cobalt blue, (yes it was the same color as his eyes...so :p~~~~~) with a light blue shirt underneath. They didn't push their luck and try to make him wear a tie. (They do know how much to push a person before they get the person royally pissed at them, Hehehe.)

After they found Heero a suit, they also decided that because he was being such a good sport about all of the fuss and since he didn't have another outfits, they would buy him some more. This consisted of four pairs of baggy jeans, six T-shirts of different colors and designs, two sweat shirts, even some boxer shorts, that he picked out of course, and a coat.

Duo paid half of the clothes and Gen paid the other half. They both had discounts at the store after all, why not use them. Once every thing was paid for they went to Coles to look at some books.

An hour and a half later, they met back up with Quatre, Trowa and Wufei. They left the mall with several shopping bags in tow. Needless to say there wasn't much room in the van.

Since it was about six o'clock, they all decided to go out for Chinese for super. They got back at Laura and Duo's at around 7.30 pm. They finalized some of the plan, popped in the movie 'the pest' (recommended to everyone) to watch. After the movie was done they all went to bed for they had to get up early the next day to plan every thing out into full detail and they had to get everything ready for that night.

End Part 6