Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How they Formed ❯ First Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: read previous

Pairings: read previous

Warnings: read previous

How they formed Chapter 3: First Meeting

"Should we split up? Or stay together," Duo asked. He seemed to be constantly asking questions. It was getting annoying, but Heero didn't let it bother him. There was one room that caught his eye, and he pulled on the others braid to bring him along with him in there.

"Why are we going into the boiler room," he heard his friend ask.

"You'd be surprised as to how many things one can hide down here," was his answer. As if on cue, they saw three shadowed figures, each on different sides not together, coming towards them.

"Uh…Hee-chan, I'm scared," Duo said clinging to his Japanese friend. The shadows came closer and closer, until…the three people whose shadows they belonged to were standing in front of them.

"Duo, it's just three other people investigating this room along with us," Heero said to calm his friend down. Not that he minded him holding onto him. Opening his eyes carefully, the braded boy quickly let go, and laughed nervously.

"Hey, you're that Chinese boy I bumped into yesterday," he said realizing who one of them was. He could also recognize the tall (sexy) green-eyed boy, and a blonde boy he had also saw earlier.

"My name is Wufei, not Chinese boy," was his rude response.

"Well sorry, we didn't exchange names last time we met," Duo remarked sarcastically. Seeing as this might cause a fight, Heero tried to change the subject, "So…who are the rest of you?"

"I'm Quatre Rebarba Winner," the blonde said proudly. Hearing his name, the others could obviously tell he was the rich boy from the Winner corp.

"What in the hell is a rich boy like you doing here? Don't you have enough money," Duo asked frustrated, and for a first, Wufei sort of agreed.

"Well I don't really plan on keeping the money, I just want to show my father I can do things for myself, and I'm not such a dumb blonde," Quatre explained, and folded his arms across his chest. Seeing his introduction was done, they all looked towards the tall (sexy) brunette.

"Trowa Barton," was all he said, and he hated how he saw them sort of stare at him after he spoke. His voice was deep (sexy), and he could tell they liked it.

"Well, I'm Duo Maxwell, and this is my friend Heero Yuy," the braded boy exclaimed, and the Japanese boy just sighed.

"Seeing as introductions our over, I suggest we get back to our individual investigations. So if you please, excuse me," the Chinese boy said calmly and started to walk somewhere else into the room, when a sudden noise stopped all of their movement.

"What in the hell was that," Duo asked shocked. The noise sounded like screeching metal, and it sounded like it came from below them.

It was then, when all of them were standing within a square, did the trapdoor below them open, causing them to fall into it. Each of them let out their own screams, and tried to avoid hitting each other. The fall seemed to last forever, and they started to go crazy just yelling what ever was on their minds.

"I should have stayed in the circus! At least there I could see where I was falling," one said in a deep (sexy) voice, but weren't quite sure who it was. Then another yelled, "I wish Rashid were here to save me!"

"I've never told you this, but I love you," someone else yelled, but of course, no one could tell who was yelling what. (But we can.)

"What did I do to deserve this? I'm just an innocent scholar trying to earn a place in the world!" Then there was another and final yell of, "This really sucks!"

And with that, they all thumped onto the bottom of the trap finally. There was little light, but they were still able to see one another slightly. Each began to remember what they had yelled, and wondered if anyone else knew they did.

"You know, I remembered all those things we yelled out, and I was the only one who didn't yell out something embarrassing," Duo said proudly. He then looked towards the others, and could tell they were either glaring, or just blushing.

"Now, with the sound of `I wish Rashid were here to save me,' I'd say he was your bodyguard Q. And that deep sounding of voice of `I should have stayed in the circus,' I'd say that was you Tro, and I know Heero isn't a scholar so that was you Wufei. Now…I forgot what Heero said, but that's not important, it was probably equally as embarrassing."

/Thank God he doesn't remember…yet at the same time not. Damn, / Heero thought to himself. It appeared that all of them were stuck here together, but did this mean they would team up? Well, only time will tell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Okay, I'm off to make the fourth chapter now. Did you like this? And obviously you get the point of Trowa being sexy. Like I said he's the male version of Daphney. Also, Heero will give hints, but Duo will forget, until one day, when people request it enough, that they fall in love.