Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How to Start a Conversation ❯ How to Start a Conversation ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




How to Start a Conversation



How to Start a Conversation
By Kaen-chan ^-^

How to start a conversation with:


Heero-



"Watcha doing Heero? Watcha doing Heero? Watcha doing Heero? Watcha doing Heero? Watcha doing Heero? Watcha doing Heero? ::repeat until desired effect achieved::" (leads to him saying 'Omae o korosu.')
Click a pen continuously (leads to him throttling you and saying 'Omae o korosu.')
Crash his laptop (leads to him beating you up and saying 'Omae o korosu.')
Mess with his guns (leads to him chucking you out the window and saying 'Omae o korosu.')
Tease him about Relena {<shudder> Must not think about it >.<} (leads to you running for dear life and him saying 'Omae o korosu.')
Destroy Wing Zero Custom {Supposedly that the Gundams weren't destroyed} (leads to you losing your life and him saying 'Omae o korosu.' Bonus: A maniacal laugh)


Warning: Try these conversation starters if you're are an experienced teaser and runner… And if you go by the moniker of Shinigami.


Trowa-



"Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? Watcha doing Trowa? ::repeat until desired effect is achieved::" (May take an hour or so until he responds with 'Urusai' {shut up})
Drink all his Slim-fast™ (May take an hour or so until he responds with '…')
Trying braiding his bangs (May take an hour or so until he responds with '…I like…')


Notice: You must understand Trowanese.


Quatre-



"Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? Watcha doing Quatre? ::repeat until desired effect is achieved::" (Will respond immediately with a smile and an answer)
"I know you like Hello Kitty." {No offense Quatre fans if any taken!} (Will respond by bursting into tears and cursing you in a chibi voice)
"Pay attention and talk, otherwise your violin is history." (Will respond by giving you your undivided attention)
Just feed him with 5 crates of tea. (WILL respond)



Wufei-



"Watcha doing Wufei? Watcha doing Wufei? Watcha doing Wufei? Watcha doing Wufei? Watcha doing Wufei? Watcha doing Wufei? ::repeat until desired effect is achieved::" (Leads him to pronouncing injustice and going after you with katanas… Justice = conversation)
Call him Wuffie (Leads him to pronouncing injustice and going after you with katanas… Justice = conversation)
Call him Wu-man (Leads him to pronouncing injustice and going after you with katanas… Justice = conversation)
Insult Nataku (Leads him to pronouncing injustice and going after you with Nataku… Justice = conversation = running for dear life)
Just talk (Sooner or later he'll respond just to chase you away)


Warning: Justice lectures might result in boredom… Or your lack of health. Try these conversation starters only if you're Shinigami… or very experienced in annoying others.

~ Owari ~

::Clutches head:: Ugh!!! That sucked! I don't know why I wrote it! ::Sigh:: If you think I should improve on something or take it down, please say so. If majority wins, I'll either redo it, keep it, or erase it. ::Groan:: What a waste of my time. I could be doing my story right now. Heh, ja ne mina-san. T-T