Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ I am already there ❯ wondering ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors note: I do not own Gundam Wing! And if I did I would be one very rich person.

Pairings: 1x2 and 3x4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

"I'm Already There"

~Chapter 3~

~Heero and Duo's House~

Heero walked into the house with Duo in his arms. Duo was dead on his feet by the time they got home. Heero carried him to his room and covered him up and looked at him, brushing a few loose strands of hair from Duo's face.

Even though they have been with each other for about a year now, they still slept in separate rooms. Heero found this weird when duo asked right when they moved in. //Oh Duo, I am going to miss you so much when I leave, I won't even keep my mind on he fight, it will be on you// Heero sighed and remembered back to when Duo first asked to have his own room.

~*Flash back*~

Duo and Heero got home from a long drive and Duo looked like something was on his mind. "Heero? May I ask you something?" He looked up and into Heero's eyes.

"Yes Duo? What is it?" Heero waited patiently for Duo to tell him.

"Well, I know we are lovers and all but…can I have my own room? I love you a lot and all but I am not ready to sleep with you yet…pleas?" Duo looked a little embarrassed by the question.

Heero let out a soft laugh and smiled taking Duo into his arms, he softly said, "It's ok Duo, you can have your own room, but just know if you ever get scared I am right next door to your room ok?

Duo nodded and smiled, now hugging Heero back, "Thanks Heero, thanks for understanding me."

~*End of Flashback*~

Heero smiled and smirked a little. "Oh Duo, if only you would sleep with me before I go…just so I know I claimed you and you are mine…I don't know when I will be back Duo I don't and with you here alone by yourself, it makes me worry. I know you can't hear me, but I wish you could, just so u know how much I need you" Heero sighed and kissed Duo's forehead.

Duo's eyes fluttered open some, "Heero?"

"Shhh…we are home and you can sleep ok? Your tired, now go back to sleep" Heero smiled, holding back tears but it was too dark for Duo to notice.

Duo thought for a minute, and suddenly, the bed he was in felt so cold and unwelcoming, "Heero? Can I sleep with you tonight?" Duo asked.

Heero smiled and looked down at Duo, "Sure Duo, you can sleep with me tonight." Heero smiled. When he had and ok, Heero picked up Duo and carried him to his room.

Setting him down on his bed, he covered Duo up and climbed into the bed on the other side. "What made you want to stay with me tonight Duo?"

Duo cuddled into Heero's side and layed his head on Heero's bare chest, "I don't know, my bed just felt so cold and unwelcoming," He yawned, "Can I stay with you in this bed for now on?"

"Sure Duo, I wouldn't mind having you with me to keep me company" Heero smiled and rested his arm on Duo's back, slowly running his fingers up and down Duo's spine.

Duo yawned again as his eyes drifted closed, "I love you Heero, now and forever no matter where you are, I will still love you." Duo then fell asleep.

"I love you too Duo, I love you too," Heero said and kissed the top of Duo's head and soon fell asleep himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

~*Trowa and Quatre's House*~

Trowa was laughing and holding the very drunk Quatre in his arms, helping him to stand, "Quatre, are you sure you want to do this? I mean once we do this you might never be the same…" Trowa said and was very serious about it.

"Yes Trowa, I want to sleep with you tonight, all night and have some fun maybe?" Quatre said shyly, "I know you would never hurt me meaningly, I trust you Trowa. Please lets do this tonight." Quatre looked at him with pleading eyes.

Trowa sighed in defiet, "Ok Quatre, you win and I would love to have some fun with you and only you." Trowa smiled and carried Quatre to his room.

Laying him softly on his bed Trowa climbed up him and kissed him gently on the lips. "Shhh…no words are needed for this," Trowa smiled kissing him again.

Quatre responded to the kiss more passionately then expected by Trowa. Trowa let his tongue glide across Quatre's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

As expected, Quatre opened his mouth and twined tongues with Trowa. There kiss lasted as long as it could till Quatre pulled off for some air.

Trowa smiled and kissed Quatre's jaw line, "So Quatre, you like this so far?"

Quatre just nodded and shivered in pleasure. Trowa took that as a sign and moved further down kissing his neck and then right to his collar line. Trowa stared to unbutton Quatre's shirt. Slowly after every button, Trowa places a kiss.

Quatre moaned in pleasure knowing he will enjoy this. He felt the kisses running down his body and felt his shirt leave his back, "Trowa…mmm… you have too much covered." Quatre reached up and removed Trowa's shirt as well and kissed his chest. He heard Trowa gasp and he smiled.

"Naughty, naughty Quatre, now lay back and relax" Trowa kissed down and took a pink nipple into his mouth.

Quatre moaned in pleasure as his back rose off the bed. He could feel his arousal getting bigger along with Trowa's. Trowa's was poking him in the leg crating friction.

Trowa then let the nipple go and took the other in his mouth. This created his arousal to grow even harder; he was aching and needed Quatre.

Quatre saw this in his eyes and reached down for Trowa's pants, he unbuckled them and let his member free. He heard Trowa sigh in relief. //I wonder what this will do// He thought. He took Trowa's member into his hand and moved in an up and down motion.

"Ahhh…mmm… oh Quatre!" Trowa moaned growing harder and pulsing. He reached down and undid Quatre's pants as well and set his member free. He then took Quatre's hands away and lightly rubbed there members together.

"Ahhh…Trowa…Take me now!" Quatre screamed.

Trowa smiled and got up, "Hold on Quatre, I got to get something to make it easy." Trowa disappeared into the bathroom and came back out with a bottle of lube.

Quatre looked at him confused. "It is to make it easier and not hurt as much, so don't worry," Trowa said and climbed back up on him. Trowa took the lube out and coated his fingers with it. "This might feel strange but please relax." Trowa said.

After Quatre relaxed, Trowa put Quatre's butt in his lap and his legs on his shoulders. He slowly entered one finger into him. Quatre gasped as Trowa's long finger entered him. He felt like it shouldn't be there but felt right all the same time.

Trowa began to move his finger in and out. Soon he added another finger and stretched him nice and good before pulling his fingers out. He heard Quatre moan when he did and smiled, "Hold on baby, I am getting there."

Quatre nodded and just shut his eyes.

Trowa got the lube and coated his member and smiled, "Ok Quatre, Brace yourself, I am kinda big and you are so tight." He smiled and slowly entered himself into Quatre.

Quatre gasped in pain as he felt him enter. A tear slowly trickled down his face, "Ahhh…"

Trowa stopped once he was in him to the hilt and leaned down to kiss Quatre, "Shhh is will all be gone soon," He soothed Quatre.

Quatre looked at him and gave him a hint to move. Trowa began to move slowly at first but sped up.

Trowa was on the edge of release and he started to rub Quatre's member and to the same pace he is at. He was the first to climax and Quatre came soon after.

Quatre was breathing heavy and moaned when he felt Trowa leave him, "Mmm, Trowa?"

Trowa layed beside him and breathed heavy. Looking at Quatre, he took him into his arms and held him tightly, "What is it baby," he ask softly

"It felt so good, thank you so much," Quatre snuggled into Trowa's side, "Is Duo going to stay here why Heero is on his mission?" He asked nicely.

"Yes, I think so, Heero told me he didn't want to leave Duo alone at home, he thinks Duo would get depressed, he has tomorrow and that's it, tomorrow is his last day with Duo and he will also be packing as well. But don't worry hun, they will be fine," He soothed Quatre why running his hand up his bare back. "Now get some sleep you have to go to the office tomorrow." He smiled.

"Can't I just call in sick? I don't want to go to that stupid briefing and listen to my sisters wine… I want to resign my place, and do music with you and my instruments, and I want to paint." Quatre said and stifled a yawn.

"Then you have to go, to resign your spot and come home, I will wait for you here." Trowa smiled as he felt Quatre nod.

"Ok, but I want to sleep when I get home, I am exhausted," He giggled and finally fell asleep.

"That is my koi, that is my koi indeed." Trowa smiled and joined him n his slumber.