Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ I Want You but I Don't Know if I Need You ❯ I Want You, but Do I Need you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Want You but I Don't Know If I Need You

 

 

I'm Heero Yuy, a junior in Destiny High School. Recently I've been dating a Blondie named Relena Peacecraft…okay; okay I shouldn't be making fun of her because she did help me out of the closet. Yep I'm gay people! It's a big shocker really and kind of funny on the way I found out. Well you see I was on a date with Relena at a coffee shop somewhere in town. A male waiter bent down and she caught me checking him out. Hey I can't help it if the guy has a nice piece of ass!! She told me she's been watching me…which that statement really creped me out but she said that she realized that I was gay.

 

I flipped and ran out of the shop. A few hours later I called her up and apologized. I was so deep in the closet that I didn't know how gay I was. Now that I think of it I'm not afraid of being gay `cause somewhere deep down I kind of knew all along. I'm afraid of the person I'm in love with. His name is…Duo Maxwell. And it sucks really because he's my best, best, best very best STRAIGHT friend I have and I'm in love with him. Now love is a very strong word, just like hate but I know when I use hate I mean it. Like the Math class I have to take! Who cares about fucking numbers unless they involve a large salary ending with a couple of zeros?

 

(Snickers)

 

But I know for sure it's love. I love his vibrant eye color. I mean who else has violet eyes. His grace on the basketball team, oh did I mention we both are on the basketball team for our school? I also love that he's taller than I am…I like guys that are taller than me and older. Even though it's just by one year…it still counts. And that hair!! This guy gets away with having like four feet of braid in high school and the basketball team. It does help that he is one of the best players that brought us to championship, I helped too so I'm proud of myself.

 

But really how can someone as straight as him be interested in me? The only reason he notice me is because I'm his best friend, the only best friend he has. (He told me so himself).

 

(Grins)

 

I'm trying not to be obvious, but how can I get his attention other then friendship. Maybe I shouldn't try this at all. You know I don't want my relationship with him to be gone. `Cause without him…gosh I would be the loser sitting around having a sign around my neck saying, `Wanna Be My Friend? ` Na...I'm not much of a loser. I do have a lot of students wanting me to be their role model. On some days it's fascinating and flattering but other days... (Sighs) it's disgusting. I also have Quatre Winner, Trowa Barton, and Chang Wufei...as my other close friends. But Quatre and Trowa are together and like to spend every minute using their time *wisely*, and Wufei? We'll he has his own problems with walking into the closet and back out and so on and so on. At first I swore that guy was straight as a stick but hey you never really know.

 

I tell the guy to just pick something. Since he can't chose male of female I advice he just go bi. But hey does everybody really listen to the silent sometimes loner?