Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ If Tommorow Never Comes ❯ Where Your Road Leads ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: I would like to dedicate this fic to both Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood theirselves. Reason why is that I'm real happy for the both of them. For those who hadn't heard Garth proposed to her during an unveiling ceremony of golden statues that featured a bunch of country stars.

Disclaimer: I do not own Bandai, Sotsu, Sunrise, or MCA Records plain and simple.

Where Your Road Leads by vegitoth; Song by Trisha Yearwood

//I believe in miracles
I believe in signs
And I believe that mountains move
One prayer at a time

If I could be an angel
I'd make your every wish come true
But I am only human
Just a woman
Lovin' you//

I watch you and your father playing catch, and you two are having a good time with each other. Seeing you grow up I feel real proud that I'm your mother and I'm sure your father enjoys you being his son. But I also worry about you and the road you take in your life, sometimes I wonder what is going in your mind and the wishes you make everytime I hear you speak. Everytime you sat on my lap before bedtime you would say "Mommy, have I ever told you that you look like an angel?" somehow I wish that I really was one, then I would help you out. But I'm sorry to say that I'm only a human and a mother loving you.

//Where your road leads
I will follow
When your heart bleeds
I'll be there for you
When your night grows dark
And you can't find your tomorrow
Then you can follow me//

As me and your father tuck you in, I begin to ask Heero "Have you ever wondered what our sons road is like, Heero?"

"To be honest with you, yes I do wonder about the road our son is taking."

"Well I say just follow him just in case he gets in trouble."

I kiss him and lead him to the bedroom for a night of our passion.

//Someday we'll look back and see
Our footprints in the sand
Sometimes you would carry me
And sometimes you'd be in my hands

If we can love forever
That won't be long enough for me
I want to hold you tender
Be your shelter
All you need//

As I watch you come home from school, you are always anxious you to see me and your dad everytime you come home from school. Your father picks you up in his arms and I kiss you on the face and suprisingly enough you always enjoy it even though your friends find it disturbing, I guess you found someone to love and she probaly loves you back. But somehow I can't shake the feeling that somehow that something is comepletly wrong, I can see it your eyes. Maybe someday you'll tell me but until then I'll be waiting.

//Where your road leads
I will follow
When your heart bleeds
I'll be there for you
When your night grows dark
And you can't find your tomorrow
Then you can follow me//

Another day has passed and I see you in a sad mood other than yesterday. As I get close to you, I ask "Joshua, what's wrong?"

"I'm being picked on by a bunch of people at school. I'm starting to think that I can't trust anyone anymore."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I trust you. Now please tell me what happened."

I take you in my arms and we sit in a lawnchair. While you tell me about your problem, I think back to the days when you were a baby, you were such a little thing and so innocent. You needed me so much someday. Now I know that my time has come to be a helpful mother to you.

//Oh, we can be each other's guiding light
Through this long and winding road//

I hear you crying on my shirt and I give you a hug while you say "I don't know where else to go, mom."

"You can follow me and your father. And maybe your dad can give you a hand. I know he has the perfect method to help you out with your problem."

//Where your road leads
I will follow
When your heart bleeds
I'll be there for you
When your night grows dark
And you can't find your tomorrow
When you've lost sight of your dreams
Then you can follow me//
----------------------
I would like to also dedicate this fic to my mother.