Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In The Bedroom ❯ Night 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Bedroom: Night 9

Wake up. Sound. Stay still. Listen.

Heero moved slowly, mind split, half focussed on the internal workings of his body, holding himself under control, the other focussed on the sounds coming from under the door. Something was out there; his whole being knew it and he didn't like it.

Moving with practised ease, fast and silent, Heero made his way to the doorframe, gun already in firm fist, lying in wait. The door was locked but it didn't sound like anyone was even vaguely interested in testing that fact. Eyes narrowed, Heero studied the lock.

Within the dark circle, something moved and with a nearly imperceptible click something within shifted, came undone, unravelled. The handle turned, silent, and the door moved in.

Something in Heero's mind forced him to hold back from the killing blow as he brought the gun down on the intruder's head. His whole body was screaming' you are not welcome' and something in his attacker's body answered, flinging itself back, stumbling hard against the wall as shocked eyes gazed at Heero, already turned to face the attacker once more, gun at their temple.

Heero felt something within himself loosen as he stared, ice cold. There was blood on the wall above the crumpled being.

"Heero..."

"Hn..." What happened? Where have you been?

No words were spoken as Heero lifted the smaller form and returned to the darkness, the door closing quietly on his heels. But words were exchanged nonetheless.