Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In The Bedroom ❯ Night 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Bedroom: Night 18

The floor was cold. When he woke, face down, Heero wondered if he had flown into a black hole. It took a whole minute to realise he was looking down a drain. He had passed out while setting his broken left arm. He had no idea how much time had passed.

There was no sound coming from the other side of the bathroom door. Too quiet.

Grunting at his own foolishness, Heero cleaned up the rest of his wounds, mostly superficial, erased all sign of his efforts and opened the door.

Empty. Too quiet. Small square of black paper resting on his laptop. Small white letters.

Mission. Next time.

Next time what? Heero sat down on the bed, staring at the small card. It was a mystery to him. It probably meant nothing but he could not draw his eyes from it. It spoke to him, pulled, tried to make him listen.

Heero tucked the small card in the compartment under his laptop casing and booted up. He had mail. Mission. Accepted mission….not by him. You can have it…next time.

"Baka."

Heero grabbed a small white piece of card from the motel room desk before leaving. He left it on the television.

Mission. Every time.