Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Songfics and parody songs. ❯ Can-Can?? What the Freak? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The line up was the same fashion as before.
 
A show stage comes out of nowhere and the Suits for some reason have lined up.
They are on the stage linked together and proceed to do the Can-Can..Oz soldier suits come in and latch on the ends and proceed to Can-Can in sync while in the back ground a giant curtain rises and more mobile suits are doing the can-can in the background except in pairs of 2 or 3.
 
Fireworks are being shot off into the sky and the Can-can music has'nt let up..Meanwhile those who are watching are laughing their butts off.
 
Then the last firework is shot from somewhere then applause is heard and then...
 
9 people wake up screaming....
 
Treize: what in the hell?
 
Zechs: What.....
 
Une: Uhhh.....
 
Noin: What was that!
 
At a safehouse.
 
Quatre: What was that dream?!?!?!
 
Trowa:....huh...
 
Wufei: Injustice! Dancing with the enemy?!
 
Duo: What The Freak?
 
Heero:..uh huh....
 
They all make their way toward the hangars at the same time even though they are in diffrent places...(5 at the safehouse and 4 at oz.)
 
They all looked at their machines and went back to bed.
 
The suits lit up and said: They'll never know.
 
It was decided afterward not too watch a dancing with stars marathon in the hangar anymore.
 
(^_~) ummm err end?
 
My mom likes Dancing with the stars,Not me.
This was only going to be a one song fanfic.
I was writing and more things hit me.
What in the hell was i thinking when i wrote this?
Oh well im insane anyways.
I figured that show would be a fitting ending somehow.
I love the song "Macarana" by Los Del Rio.!
I really like the Song from the brak show ep. Its funny.
I do not own GW or T.B.S or the song Macarena and thankfully i do not own dancing with the stars.
This is my first songfic.
Well Happy Holidays...(^_^).