Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Insanity ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Insanity
Author: Karmen
Warnings: Definite OOC-ness, Some OC's, Adult situations, and Swearing.
Pairings: HeeroXKarmen(me)
Notes: Duo might be in here later but for now it's just me and Heero. Oh, and forgive me if there are any misspelled words.

Karmen: I'm soooooooooo bored.
Heero: Hn >turns around and stares at her<
Karmen: That's helpful >sarcastically<
Heero: Hn >is still staring at her<
Karmen: >Slaps Heero in the back of the head<
Heero: Ow >puts hand on head< What was that for?
Karmen: You were being a jerk! >very angry<
Heero: What? >look of total confusion on his face< How was I being a jerk?
Karmen: >Gives him a Heero Buy Death Glare© (only stronger)< You were staring at my chest! Hentai!(1)
Heero: >Blinks a few times< Hn. >removes hand from head<
Karmen: >Eyes burn with anger< You stare at my chest and have nothing to say about it! You are a jerk!
Heero: >rolls eyes< Or I could be being a gentleman!
Karmen: >goes back to sarcastic mode< So gentlemen can look at women's breasts but they can't say anything about them.
Heero: >gets up and stands in front of her, with an annoyed expression< Well then, what would you like me to say about them? Hm?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes: Sorry this is such a short chapter but I promise to update soon, and I'll try to make it a longer chapter.

(1)- Japanese for 'Pervert'