Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Jaaku na Gundam ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AC 201 Heero and Wufei are preventors called in for an accident on a sweeper ship captained by Duo. However it was no accident there's a killer on board and it isn't human. If you like suspense and gore you'll like this horror story. (At least I'm hoping to create suspense I believed I managed it.)

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters I only get my jollies off on torturing them and my readers with horrible gory stories like the one below. Bandia and a bunch of other rich and talented folk own these characters. Please don't'sue me.

Warnings: Rated R just to be on the safe side contains yaoi, gore and minor amounts of smut.

Secondary warning: I don't think my stories are scary, not to me personally but I have gotten that in my feedback (few as there was but there was some). A kind reviewer wrote to me and said, "don't change your style of writing. It's yours. There are people out there that will appreciate it." I thank that person. So I haven't toned it down or changed how I write but I am giving you fair warning.

.

.

.

.

Jaaku na Gundam

(English Translation The Evil Gundam)

.

.

.

Prologue

.

.

The Accident

.

.

Preventors Heero Yuy and Wufei Chang got to the sweeper unit the same time as the M.E.D. crew. There were four medical persons and their two pilots however the place was empty. The mechanics in their orange overalls had all since left the hangar.

The sweeper ship itself was very large and only carrying a third capacity of what it really could hold. The big cavernous bays took up most of the interior of the ship. The upper decks were for the crew and the ship's control.

There were thirteen bays in the Meridian. The two largest bays were full and so were the three smallest. The third largest bay was where they were headed. As Heero and Wufei entered the bay Heero noted how empty it was. There was not a simple extra piece of machinery in the bay expect for the mobile suit down on the far end.

It made Heero very wary seeing that suit sitting there in the far corner almost as if it was hiding or trying to hide. It made Heero very wary. A bay should not be empty. There were always something in bays either machinery or people milling about. It was the way things worked-especially after an accident.

.

Yes, especially after an accident that had claimed the life of one of the sweepers. Heero felt his stomach tense as it always did when the thought of death arose. Three years of training as a preventor, years of training as a Gundam pilot and years even before then still had yet to remove that little quiver, as if he had been born with an internal warning. It was a signal to warn him when death was near.

"Are you the preventors they sent to me?" Duo called out.

Heero jumped slightly startled by Duo's sudden appearance. He should have known it was him. He was the only person who could sneak up on him and the only person to set off his inherent alarm. Heero hid his surprise well only frowning slightly at Duo for causing his response. Duo took it as annoyance.

"What am I under suspicion now?"

"You need to ask," Wufei snorted.

Duo looked slightly taken aback at Wufei's comment. He glanced back to Heero to confirm if it was true. Heero didn't answer, Duo's past as a Gundam pilot would have raised more then a few eyebrows at his owning a ship as large and as capable as a sweeper ship. There would be even more concerned if the public knew that he owned not just this ship but also a small fleet of ships. True he had two partners and he himself was a silent partner however it would have made little difference to the many that were still recovering from the war.

Heero knew he could have alleviated Duo's fears, he knew that Wufei was messing with him and although they were sent because their chief, Une knew his history and wanted this incident to remain low key Heero didn't say a word nor indicate he should relax. Heero felt a wave a pleasure as he watched Duo's nervous frustration. He was so easy to rattle.

"Show us the suit that was salvaged," he told him pulling out his voice recorder. "And tells us what happened."

Wufei followed taking out their cam recorder. He had elected himself their unofficial camera guy. Wufei hated taking notes. Some times, Heero actually took written notes of an investigation but for this one he decided to go by the book. Captain Une would be very annoyed if they messed up and truthfully he didn't want to cause Duo any problems.

Duo suddenly became pensive his face truly somber. "Actually, I prefer not. Do I have to? You can look at it yourself."

Heero glanced behind Duo to look at the suit. He couldn't make out much with the scaffolding, platform and lift in front of it. He frowned even more at Duo.

"No, we can't. The call stated that it wasn't just a mobile suit but a Gundam. Gundams are illegal and as owner of this ship you are responsible for its presence," Wufei stated baldly.

"What!" Duo shouted really angry this time. "We found that thing." He said his voice stressing the last word.

"That remains to be seen. This is a vessel that is capable of making mobile suits," Heero explained.

He did not think that Duo created the suit yet Heero was always a suspicious person. Both he and Wufei secretly had doubts. They were two of a kind in that aspect.

"We need to be shown to the accident site since this is a private vessel," Wufei added.

"Look if you need to search the ship go ahead, I give you clearance. I got nothing to hide," Duo stated.

"That won't be necessary, just show us the suit," Heero told him frowning at his continued reluctance.

"Fine," Duo sighed turning around and heading for the suit in question.

Heero turned to Wufei and they shared a look. It was not like Duo to be uncompassionate. This was one of his crewmembers-squeamish he might be but never inconsiderate.

He had appeared before them wearing a black overall. He hadn't changed much since they last saw each other. He was taller probably closer to Trowa's height the tallest person in their group and his braid was longer almost to his knees. The braid now was nearly tapping his ankles since he was hunched over in his distress.

Heero frowned even more as he followed him. "What happened?"

"You'll see. You have to see it first," Duo said as he leaped onto the platform. "I'll tell you everything afterwards."

They all stepped onto the lift something unusual for them. Heero was used to leaping onto the suit itself and climbing to the hatch. It wasn't just because it was an investigation that he held back. Heero looked up at the suit and had to swallow his unease. It looked like a regular mobile suit. It wasn't bigger than any Taurus suit but somehow it seemed bigger daunting.

Duo stopped the lift at the hatch. He still hadn't completely turned around from the operator's station yet he did not leave his back to them and the suit either. Heero stared at him starting to feel a real sense of alarm.

"You'll have to do your investigation the rest of the way by yourself. I can't look at it again. It makes me-I can't."

Heero turned around and looked at the suit. It was an unusual color, not quite white and not quite pink more of a flesh tone color. It was covered in some dark fluid. The liquid was smearing its mouth and neck with flecks of it across the shoulders. It looked like a child with its face smeared with chocolate on its birthday though somehow this image was not as pleasant.

Heero looked closer and realized that it was not oil and definitely not chocolate but a red liquid. It took a few more seconds for him to realize that it was blood. The blood spatters were more concentrated on the suit's arms and as he looked down he saw a thin stream had and still dripped out of the hatch.

Wufei must have must come to the same conclusion he did because his cam lowered and he hissed out strained breath of air. He heard him swear and step back ever so slightly away from the suit.

That's when the hatch opened.

They had truly not tampered with the accident site for the power was still on in the suit. The suit that he later came to know was really a Gundam like Zero however this suit had no name like their own Gundams. The sweepers though had a name for it. They called it Jaaku na Gundam. The Evil Gundam.

Heero took a long frozen look and then he did something he had never done in all the years he served as a terrorist, soldier and law enforcement officer. He turned around, put a convulsive hand to his mouth and threw up.