Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Jiffy Pop Popcorn ❯ Jiffy Pop Popcorn ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jiffy Pop Popcorn
Quatre was on the phone again. Ever since the war has ended his life had been ruled by his company, thus he spent a lot of time on the phone. Frankly, Duo was getting tired of it all. Not only had their house turned into grand central, but he also got far too little time to spend with his lover. But being Duo Maxwell, he had a plan. He was going to make popcorn.
Does that sound a bit strange? That's what I thought. To Duo, though, it made perfect sense, and it will make sense to you in due time. You see, the popcorn Duo wanted to make wasn't just any ordinary popcorn. No sir, it was Jiffy Pop Popcorn. It was the best type for getting people off the phone, even if the only reason was to kick your ass. If Duo's plan went as…. Planned something else would be happening to his ass. Oh yes. Something else indeed. Something good. Something pleasurable. Something…. Oh right. I'm supposed to be telling a story.
Anyway, Duo walked over to the pantry and pulled out his weapon. He thought for a second and pulled out another for extra measure. He went over to the stove and turned on one of the burners. After placing one of the Jiffy Pops into the burner he turned around and waited.
Surrounded by papers, and only paying attention to the phone, Quatre didn't notice the popping until it got very loud and frantic. “Excuse me a minute,” Quatre said into the phone.
He turned to Duo. “Can you please turn that off, I on the phone.”
Duo grinned. “Don't worry Cat, it's almost done.”
Frowning, Quatre turned back to his work. A couple of minutes later he noticed that the popping had continued. “Excuse me again,” he said. He turned to Duo, obviously very close to pissed off. “Why is their still popping Duo? It should be done by now.”
Duo was, of course, amused (Who wouldn't be?). “I'm making a second one for you.”
“Why?” Quatre said.
Duo walked over to Quatre. He leaned over a started stroking Quatre's….. you know, his…. yeah, that thing. “Because,” Duo purred, “you are going to get off the phone and we are going to watch a movie together. After that…. well use your imagination.”
Quatre was now completely stiff in his chair. Take that any way you want to. He picked the phone up and said in a strained voice, “We should continue this tomorrow.”
Five minutes later Duo and Quatre were sitting in front of the television. “What kind of movie are we watching?” Quatre asked.
“A tragedy,” Duo said, popping in The Amityville Horror (the original version). But he didn't let Quatre see the title.
Let's skip ahead half an hour. Quatre had his head buried in Duo's shoulder, almost literally. “You said it was a tragedy,” Quatre said, his voice muffled.
“Yeah, it was a tragedy it was ever made,” Duo said. “Just look at it as punishment.”
“For what?” Quatre asked.
“For working way too hard. You need an assistant. If you don't get one I'll have one your sisters come over and be your assistant, and you know they won't be nice,” Duo said, very seriously of course. Who would want Quatre passed out and completely vulnerably to a number of naught things. A lot of people is the correct answer, the author of this fic included, but I'm getting of topic again.
Quatre sighed. “You're right. I have been working to hard, and almost completely ignoring you in the process. Is that what the popcorn was about.”
“Yep,” Duo replied.
“I'm sorry,” Quatre said. Then he grinned an oh so hentai grin. “Now, after using my imagination to it's fullest, I think I've come up with something we can do.”
A scream emitted from the television, causing Quatre to jump. His ass landed right on Duo's crotch. It was Duo turn to grin. “I can see you want to be bottom tonight.”
It stood up with Quatre in his arms and walked into the bedroom.
The next day Quatre had hired an assistant, and he never stayed on the phone too long again. Sometimes he pretended to though, just get Duo riled up and have some great sex.