Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom of the Rising Sun ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kingdom of the Rising Sun

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. I forgot who owns Gundam Wing. All the others characters belong to me.


Scene: The small Asia Empire in South Asia. The four boys arrived and were greeted by a teenage boy wearing a military uniform. His hair was like Duo's but it was black and the long hair was pulled up into a bon behind his head, and he had light blue eyes. He smiled at the four G-boys.

Duo/Lee: Welcome my friends. I am Lee Wong, it's nice to meet you Gundam Pilots.

Trowa: …Okay…

Quatre: (to himself) He looks so much like Duo, it's like he IS Duo in some way. Maybe it's just my imagination. I miss him too much.

Wufei: (glares at him) Your name sounds Chinese but you don't look like it…

Heero: Nock it off Wufei. (looks at "Lee") So where's your prince?

Duo/Lee: Fallow me. (the others shrug as they see "Lee" skipping down towards the castle)

Wufei: (to the others) I don't like that guy one bit. He acts too weird to be a solider.

Heero: (glares at him but don't say word but fallows "Lee")

Quatre: Wait for us, Heero! (grabs Trowa by the arm and starts to pull him along. Wufei crossed his arms and fallows.)

(The group fallow "Lee" into the castle. They saw a small man sitting on a throne.)

Man: So, are these my protectors, Lee?

Duo/Lee: Yes your highness.

Man: (looks at the group) Welcome to my kingdom. That OZ group wishes to kill me.

Heero: We will protect you at all cost that is our mission.

Man: (smiles and then looks at "Lee") Show them to their rooms.

Duo/Lee: Of course.