Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Labyrinth ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Labyrinth


Obviously, this is based on the movie, (which I think is great, BTW) and involves the charas from GW, and also a bit of self-insertion. My muses (Past AND Present) also play a large part. So sit back, look blankly off into Never-Never Land, and enjoy my fic!! Oh, and pairings are as follows:screw it, just doing THIS would be as long as the fic, so I guess you'll figure it out as we go along. Gomen! P.S. Duo and Wufei are the only Pilots in this, just cause it was easier. Arigatou for your understanding!!!!

~<@>~

Sara and Koryu watched as Wufei wandered around the long "corridor" that was the beginning of the Labyrinth. The boy had been lost-in a place with no corners-for about an hour. Sara sighed from her place in Koryu's lap. He looked up at her.

"What is it, love?"

"The moron has been in the CORRIDOR for an HOUR. He's so stupid he can't even see all the openings he's passed by! I think lil numbnuts needs help." Sara snorted in contempt. Koryu thought for a moment and nodded.

"I think you're right. But who should we send? The wrong person could get him in trouble."

"But at least then he'd be DOING something. It's boring just sitting here watching him do nothing. OH! OH! We could send Eros!" Koryu shook his head.

"He has a part later in the fic, remember? I think it had better be Amadeo."

"Nu-uh. He likes to get people lost. And Wu can't afford to have his intelligence lowered any further. He might stop breathing."

"But....that's an unconcious reflex."

"Exactly. Oh, how about Nike?" Koryu nodded his head rapidly in agreement.

"Perfect. She's a little harsh, but....."

"She's perfect." Sara pulled a metal appendage that looked a bit like a mega-phone towards her, and called down into it. "Yo, worker-types! I need Shoes up here right away. We have a little job for her...."

***

Wufei huffed for what had to be the millionth time, before finally giving up and flopping down on the ground, pouting.

"That stupid braided baka! Otaku onna man! Wailing flibbertyjibbit! The minute I find him-"

"You're not going to find ANYTHING just sitting there." A sultry female voice caused Wufei to come abruptly to his feet, whence he stumbled over said feet and fell onto his face. To add to his burning humiliation even more, the woman picked him up one-handed, setting him back on his feet, and proceded to brush him off. Wufei sputtered in indignation.

"W-WOMAN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!" The busty young toga-clad woman looked at him with what appeared to be a cross between amusement and pity, neither of which the Shenlong pilot liked. So, he sputtered harder.

"I'm here because you are amazingly lost. So, here I am, a trusty, helpful guide. So, weary traveler, how long have you been in this-" she looked around-and sweatdropped. "This completely straight hallway. Right inside the walls. Not even INSIDE the maze. Gods, you ARE a dumb shit, aren't you? Oh, I'm sorry, are you not capable of thinking at an adult level?" She bent over a litte, looking him at eye level, a patronizing look on her face. "Do you need me to hold your hand and take you through this big, nasty, maze?" Wufei's blood began to boil. And then he proceded to explode.

"I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP, YOU STUPID ONNA! I AM NOT LOST!" His face was an alarming shade of blue. Rather like a blueberry.....

"Whatta ya know! It DOES know how to talk! Well, asshole, my name is Nike, NOT onna, and I am the Goddess of Victory." Nike flashed the "victory" sign real fast before continuing her speach. "And if you want ANY chance of getting to the center without looking like a drag-queen's worst nightmare, you'll be nice. So, you haven't figured out the trick, yet, huh?" Wufei now looked like Violet Beauregarde, but then he took a breath, and his color turned to a more natural bright red.

"What-trick-would-that-be? Miss ?" Nike beamed at the "miss", no matter that it was said like it was the dirtiest word in the book.

"The trick to actually getting somewhere. Y'see, the walls are optical illusions. Doorways are everywhere, you just can't see 'em. So, go ahead, walk through that wall in front of you. Go on." Nike gave Wufei a less-than-gentle push towards the wall. The solid wall. Which he ran into full force. Nike winced.

"Oops, guess that one wasn't a doorway...oh, here. Try this one." She hauled a bleeding Wufei to his feet and shoved him through the doorway, waving merrily as he stumbled away to the right. After he was gone, Nike thought for a moment.

"Damn. I forgot to tell him to keep going straight. Oh, well, at least he's somewhere now!" And with a happy little POOF! Nike returned to her tedious job of playing with the Sara's bishi collection. Sigh. What a horrible job.

***
Sara clapped her hands happily, and squirmed in Koryu's lap. Koryu got a mildly funny look on his face, but said nothing.

"Oh, yay! He's finally going somewhere! But.....hm.....oh, that's not good......" Sara leaned over, looking into the crystal ball, watching as Wufei recovered and looked around at the stone garden-type thing that he had ended up in. Sara wriggled a bit, making the odd look on Koryu's face a bit more pronounced.

"What is it, dearling?" His voice was a bit huskier than usual, but the girl in his lap didn't nottice, as she was too absorbed in what was happening to Wu-chan.

"He took the right-hand path." Koryu looked slightly worried, then he shrugged.

"Oh? Well, that wasn't a good idea. Ah, well, better luck next time." He shot out his arms, effectively capturing Sara, and kissed her. Lucky for our "R" rating, though, a goblin walked in at that time, thereby keeping this from becoming a lemon. Koryu looked at the goblin, highly vexed, and Sara jumped down out of his lap.

"What do you want?" Obviously, he was going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. The goblin cowered.

"M-Maxwell-sama wants some food. He says that 'someone filtched his friggin' sandwich'." Sara whistled, pretending innocence. Koryu sighed, feeling the beginnings of a migrane.

"Fine, fine, let him go to the kitchen. Damn, this is gonna be a long day. I just hope that moron-man doesn't find the Oubliette."

***

*Sigh* The end of part 4. By the by, I hope that you're having as much fun reading this as I am writing it. Because I'm having one HELL of a good time! Whee! *runs amok* hm, yes, well. So, on on on, my little lambs, to part 5! Tally ho!
I am NOT a ho!
sorry dear. My mistake.