Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Lady and the Tramp: A Gundam Wing Spooftacular ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Lady and The Tramp: Gundam Wing Style for Keri




Lady and The Tramp: Gundam Wing Style for Keri
A Work by Krista-chan
Characters:
Aurora Chastain as Miss Aurora DuBeaumarche
Trowa Barton as Trowa a.k.a. The Tramp
Duo Maxwell as Mickey Jamieson
Kristian Danevon as Peg Oswald
Heero Yuy as Mr. Gerard Walford
Quatre Raberba Winner as Mr. William Sanford
Wufei Chang, Sally Po, Zechs Merquise and Lucrezia Noin as the jail birds
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A urora awoke to a new day. It was sunny and beautiful. Yet something was off. It was probably her longing for love again. Aurora sighed softly and got up from her bed, dressing herself and walking outside.
"Good morning Miss Aurora" two voices called. She looked over to see her neighbors, Gerard Walford and William Sanford bidding her good day. Aurora smiled.
"Good morning gentlemen. What brings you here on this lovely day?" she wondered.
"We're off to the tavern just to chatter" Mr Sanford replied. Mr Walford simply nodded in response. Gerard Walford was always the silent one...
Aurora nodded and gave her good-byes as she walked down the boulevard to the ice cream parlor. She looked around at all the happy people amongst the parks. Holding hands...sweet gentle kisses...Aurora sighed. She longed for something like that.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
" Mickey! Get your ass in gear!"
Mickey turned hearing his name. He smirked and tossed his long braid over his shoulder.
"Simmer down, Peggy! I'm almost done!" he called back. Peg made a face.
"How many times have I told you...DON'T CALL ME PEGGY!" she hissed. Mickey smirked and finished loosening the last screw.
"There. All set..."
"Good." Peg walked over and snapped the door off, leaving the safe door off its hinges and on the floor. Peg smirked and began to gather the money into her satchel.
"HOLD IT!"
Mickey and Peg froze. They turned slowly to meet the eyes of Officer Treize (mwahaha plot twist). Mickey and Peg tried to make a run for it but Officer Treize's men caught them and threw them into the back of the truck. Peg sighed softly. Caught again...but wait...she looked to her right, out the barred window. A brown haired boy was picking the lock!
"Trowa!"
"Shh....keep it down!" he whispered.
"Where in the hell did you come from?" Mickey wondered.
"Never mind that. You guys need to be more careful...they're enforcing the death penalty now. Lawbreakers of over 5 years are going to prison and gonna DIE in prison." he said. He snapped the door open and let them out.
"Thanks Trowa, we owe you." Peg whispered. He shook his head.
"Don't worry about it. Just get going while I stall the cops..." Trowa replied. He whistled as the cops turned to look at him.
"IT'S THE TRAMP! GRAB HIM!" they hollered. Trowa flipped up, and ran off, while Mickey and Peg managed to sneak away. Mickey watched as Trowa maneuvered his way through the park and out into the high-class district.
"Mickey...?" Peg whispered.
"Yeah?"
"You think Trowa's ever gonna settle down someday? He can't be an outlaw like us forever..." Mickey shook his head and put his arms around Peg as they walked.
"I don't think ANY of us can be outlaws forever, Peg baby." he replied.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aurora walked back towards her house. She had a nice chat with Miss Relena for a little while. At least until Aurora poured her vanilla ice cream in Relena's hair...then she just left it at that. Aurora was so engrossed in her thoughts she didn't notice someone as they *SMACKED* right into her. Aurora fell to the sidewalk and looked up to see a boy with such odd bangs before his face. His green eyes glowed behind his hair, and his face was so...handsome...
"Ohh...my apologies...Miss.. uhh...."
"Aurora...Aurora DuBeaumarche."
Trowa blinked. 'DuBeaumarche...uh oh...upper crusts...kinda cute though...'
"Err...your name is??" she wondered.
Trowa looked at her as he started walking away. "I have no name. But if you must know, some people call me the Tramp. Others call me Trowa. Whichever." Aurora looked at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Would you like to come for tea? Something to eat maybe?"
"No thanks...I don't take charity...especially not from pretty and wealthy ladies such as yourself...see you later Pidge"
Trowa said as he gently took his shoulder back from her hand and walked away. Aurora watched him leave and sighed softly. He was so kind...yet he seemed so familiar. Where had she heard the name "Tramp" before?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
* A few days later*
Aurora was running. She was running as fast as she could go. She just wanted to be alone. Her aunt, Lady Une, was so cruel and mean. She had beat Aurora and threatened to take her house away. Aurora ran quickly, not realizing she was on the wrong side of the tracks. She suddenly heard footsteps follow behind her. Aurora ran faster as the footsteps went faster. She hit the end of the line when she stepped into an alleyway. Aurora panicked and attempted to climb the fence but it was too high. She hid behind the barrels and crates there as she peeked out to see three men who were ready to take on any women...and not in a gentlemanly way...
"Back off..." a voice suddenly hissed. The men and Aurora looked up to see a silhouette of a familiar form. One of the men smirked.
"Well...if it isn't the Tramp! Just back off you, this one is our catch of the day!" he growled.
Trowa narrowed his eyes and leapt down, tackling the first one. As the other two ganged up on Trowa, he spin kicked the 2nd and knocked out the third. As they were running off scared, Trowa turned to the barrels and crates. He walked over and knelt down in front of Aurora.
"Hey..Pidge? What're you doing on this side of the tracks?? This is no place for.." he stopped short, as she peered out from the darkness. Her cheek was bruised, and her lower lip trickled slightly with blood. Her eyes were red from tears and she looked so afraid.
"You poor thing.... come on..." Trowa whispered as he offered his hand. She looked at him and took his hand tentatively. Trowa pulled her up and guided her to his loft near the water tower. He sat her down on his bed and gently began to clean her cuts and scrapes. Aurora looked up at him as his hands gently caressed her cheek.
"So...what happened??" he asked softly. Aurora sighed and explained to him. She figured he would be the only one who would listen. Trowa looked at her once she was finished. She was practically in tears. Trowa bit his lip and put his arms around her. Aurora jumped startled and looked up at him. His lips were only an inch away from her own. Trowa blushed slightly and loosened his hold.
"Come on...we should get you home..." he breathed. Aurora sighed and nodded. He stood and offered his hand again. She took his hand but this time held it tighter as they walked. Trowa glanced at her and smiled slightly. Rather than leading her home, he took her down a different alleyway and knocked on a door. The door swung open and a cook looked at Trowa with a grin.
"Trowa! What brings you here, eh?" The Italian wondered. Trowa smiled.
"I have a lady with me this evening and we'd like to dine on your finest, Lou." the man nodded and ran back in. Trowa sat on a crate and looked at Aurora as she simply stood there. He blinked.
"You ARE allowed to sit you know..." he said. Aurora blinked and sat on the crate. She looked over and saw Lou with his fellow cook bring out bread, a blanket, candles, and their meal. Aurora blushed and looked at Trowa.
"What's..." Trowa held up his hand to stop her.
"Just dinner. I figured you wouldn't want to go home hungry..."
Aurora smiled and listened to the soft music play from inside the restaurant. This was actually pretty close to her dreams. Dinner with candles and music. Underneath the starry night. She began to eat her spaghetti along with Trowa; unaware that one noodle was both on their forks. They looked over at each other and saw their lips touching, a noodle both in between them. Trowa blushed and bit off his part of the noodle.
"I-I'm sorry.." he sighed. Aurora looked over and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed him genuinely on his cheek. Trowa blinked and then smiled slightly. He stood and took her hand, leading her around the town. They went through the moonlit parks, down to the lake and back to Trowa's loft. Trowa looked at Aurora as she wrapped her arms around him. He smiled and laid her down on his bed, and lay next to her. *GETS A HINT OF LEMON FRESHNESS HERE*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tro wa looked down at Aurora the next morning. She lay curled in his arms and her head against his chest. Trowa smiled and kissed her crown. She stirred and looked up at him. Aurora smiled and sat up, the blanket wrapped around her chest. Trowa nuzzled her cheek and whispered softly.
"I think I'd better take you home now..." Aurora frowned, but he kissed her softly.
"Don't worry...I'll see you again..."
Aurora nodded and got dressed, as did Trowa. They walked outside and held hands. Aurora looked around at the scenery as Trowa looked up at the sky. He suddenly heard sirens and stopped. Aurora looked at him.
"What is it, Trowa?"
"Run! Now!"
Trowa yelled as he pulled her faster running as fast as he could run. Aurora followed quickly, but confusedly. Suddenly, Trowa let go and hopped the fence. Aurora tried to follow but couldn't make it. The cops surrounded her and cuffed her.
"What are you doing??!"
"You are an accomplice of the Tramp. We need to bring you in, Miss." Officer Treize said as she was thrown into the back of the truck. Aurora looked at him shocked. Arrested?!!
Trowa looked around for Aurora. He called out her name looking, but couldn't find her anywhere. He bit his lip. He knew he shouldn't have gone over the fence first...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Au rora looked around at the dismal cell she was placed in. She wasn't alone either..she was with other law breakers and other street people. Aurora closed her eyes and leaned against the wall.
"Hey...look at this. The debutante in the cell. Jeez...look at the crown jewels.." two of them were saying.
"HEY! Cut it out! Lay off of her!" Peg cut in.
"Aww...come on Peg...we were only having a bit of fun..." they muttered.
"Well can't you dopes see this kid is scared enough already!?" Mickey interrupted.
Aurora looked up at Peg, who smiled comfortingly. Mickey put his arms around Peg and smiled himself.
"It's okay, hunny. Those dingbats don't mean any real harm. They're just bored and looking for trouble." Peg said softly. Aurora nodded reluctantly and Peg sat next to her.
"What are you in for?" Peg wondered.
Aurora sighed. "I was told I'm an accomplice of the Tramp," she said in a soft whisper.
Peg blinked. "The Tramp!?" Aurora looked up at her, as she sounded so startled. "What's so bad about Trowa?? Why is he the Tramp??"
Peg bit her lip and looked up at Mickey. Mickey shrugged slightly. "I think you oughta tell her, Peg.."
Peg sighed and put her hand on Aurora's shoulder. "Hun...The Tramp is someone you may not want to fall in love with...he's not exactly the most faithful...he's been on the streets since he can remember. And he also is called the Tramp because of his way with women.."
Aurora blinked. "His way with women??
Peg nodded. "Yeah...he never stays with one. Love em then leave em...he's been with practically every woman in town, not to mention Zech's sister too...Relena. He's too slick... although one day we all know he'll fall for some woman under the spell of "true love"...then he'll get reckless...when he gets caught it will be curtains for him..."
Aurora looked at her shocked. This couldn't be Trowa...not with all those women...after all his kind things..Aurora's head snapped up to hear the cell door open.
"DuBeaumarche? You made bail...you can leave now.." the warden said.
Aurora nodded and got up leaving. She was still deep in thought from the time she walked out to the time she was home. She sat on her porch thinking, when Mr Walford and Mr Sanford came over.
"Miss Aurora? We'd like a word..."
"Yes?" she wondered, looking up.
"Well...we'd like to know...if you would want to..uhh...to..uhh..."
"If this is about matrimony...the answer is no. You're both very kind and I do appreciate it..but..."
"Pidge??"
Aurora looked up and saw Trowa standing there. He had his eyes only set on her, but her eyes were cast away from him. Mr Walford and Mr Sanford walked past angrily, giving him glares as they walked by. Trowa ignored them and sat next to Aurora.
"Pidge.... hey, I'm sorry...I thought you were right behind me. Honest! When I heard they took you out..."
"DONT EVEN TROWA!! I don't want to hear it! You're one to talk about prison! TRAMP! Been with every woman in town...when were you going to give me the ax!?" she screamed at him.
Trowa looked at her sadly. He sighed softly and stood. "I'm sorry, Aurora..I'll just leave now.." he whispered as he walked away.
Aurora looked up and sighed sadly hearing the fence door slam shut. She sat there on the porch with her head in her hands when she heard a creak of the wood. She turned and screamed as a pair of hands grabbed her.
Trowa stopped as he heard Aurora scream. He ran back to the house to see Aurora being beaten by the same guy in the alleyway. Trowa growled and tackled the guy off of her. He pounded him until they both heard sirens. The guy ran off but the police trapped Trowa in a corner quickly. Aurora gasped and attempted to tell the officers what happened but they would not listen. They tossed the Tramp in and drove off. Aurora ran to her neighbors and asked them to help. The three drove quickly to stop the scene, since Mr Walford and Mr Sanford viewed the whole scene. They arrived to the jail and Aurora ran in quickly.
"Trowa!!!" she yelled. Trowa turned hearing her calls as she ran up and hugged him, despite the guards holding him. Gerard and William followed after her and explained the ordeal to them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Trowa?"< br> "Mm? What is it Aurora?"
"I love you..."
"I love you too, Pidge..."
Trowa wrapped his arms around Aurora and kissed her lightly. She smiled and leaned against him as they watched their children run around the yard.
THE END!!