Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Take Over the World Now! ❯ The Beginning of the Insanity ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Let's Take Over the World Now!

*big grin* Well...this is dedicated to CobaltViolet. =^_^= Why? Because we are bent on taking over the world, while being immensly funnified and nonsensicle. (Sometimes it's just best not to ask, ne?) *raises her wine glass again* To taking over the world, and somehow finding the capital of Japan!! *big grin*

Oh yesh, this is a 1x2 or 2x1, I'm not sure at this point because....I haven't wrote it yet! At the bottom of the page it will tell you....cause then...I'll be done writing it! WoW, how funny things work out these days, huh!? So, to find the pairing....just scroll to the bottom of the page and save us both some time wouldja?? ^^

I don't own Gundam Wing....repeat this with me now.....I do not own Gundam Wing! I've said this and said this and said this and said this on ALLLLLLL of my fics. So now, I'm just gettin' done tired of saying...I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING! Although I wish I did......I want to own them all *gets insane glint in eye* I shall own them all! *cackles evily* Oh boy...

Neko: *walks in front of the insane cackling Minako* On with the story, ne? She's just um...going crazy...I've tried to tell Minako's other muses it's just a teenage phase...but I'm not so sure anymore....*silently walks out leaving the audience and Minako alone*

Be afraid...be very afraid...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Heero's POV~

I heard it. I heard it for the thousandth time. That annoying chime. That annoying, annoying little Shinigami. "Heeeeeero!" he calls to me...much like that OTHER thing that hangs around me dressed in her little pink tu-tu's and her little pink hair bows. I don't answer him. Why should I? I never do anyways. He never has anything important to say...well...except on occasion. Actually...never mind, I'm getting carried away again. I don't like the baka, I don't like being around the baka, and I am certainly NOT attracted to the baka. Alright, I'm lying ot myself. If I talked as much as I thought in my head, I'd be about as aggravating as him!

I hear it again, this time louder. "HEERO! Damnit, I need to talk to you, this time it's serious!" I laugh inside my head. What? We run out of food? That's always a serious matter to him. Him, why do I call him that? Am I afraid I'm going to get attached to his real name or something? Duo...that's his name...Duo! There I said it!

Wait, he just walked in the door, and he's staring at me. Whoa! Hold up Yuy, are you getting a liking for this guy?? For one thing he's just a baka, a no good loud mouth that...I'm lying to myself again. I do this all the time, and I think about it way too much.

I look at him and give my usual "Hn," indicating for him to keep talking, acting as though I didn't want to listen. Hold it, did I just say acting? Acting as though I didn't want to hear him? Does that mean I want to hear him? There I go thinking too much again. Damnit!

He sits on the edge of my bed. My bed. I think about that for a second. Stop it Yuy, stopitstopitstopit! Just hear what he has to say....then ignore him or....or what Heero...? I stop thinking. He starts to talk. He looks at me seriously. "Heero, let's take over the world!" he says. My eyes must have widened, as I let my soldier face slip off for a mere second. I start coughing, obviously not expecting that out of the baka. "W-what did you say!?" I blurt out to him, not realizing I had done so.

Duo jumped back a little.

~Duo's POV~

Did he just talk to me? Did Heero just say a word other than 'Hn' to me?? I blink, before repeating myself. "I said, Heero, let's take over the world!"

He stares at me like I'm crazy. "You're the only one I've asked, I don't want to ask the others..." He's still staring at me. I have no idea what inside of me wants to take over the world...I'm crazy I guess. "Oh yeah!" I say as I bounce over to Heero, momentarily forgetting the odd look he had given me. "I also got us some cool looking masks and shirts!" I say happily as I throw a black mask and t-shirt towards him.

He blinks a few times before reading what's on the shirt aloud.

~Heero's POV~

I think Duo has officially lost it now! I look down at the shirt and read it aloud," We're armed, We're crazy, and we're taking over the world!?" (1) Well, now I'm sure he's lost it! But the more I think about it....the more fun it seems to sound. HOLD IT! FUN!? Soldiers do not have fun, and we just got done SAVING the world from being taken over! I look up at Duo and give him a crazy look.

He's giving me THAT look. The look, although he may not know it, that I cannot refuse. Those puppy dog eyes. Aw damnit, well, there's no turning back now...

"Hn. Fine," I say. Ah shit! I just agreed...but maybe I could kill that pink rapid other thing while I'm at it. (If you guys haven't figured it out yet, the pink rabid thing is Relena) Whatever way I look at it, I'm in deep shit now!

~Duo's POV~

I turn to leave...I knew he'd refuse me. Wait a second...did he just agree with me? He just fucking agreed with me! WAHOO! Before I could stop myself, I jump into his arms, knocking him, and the chair he was sitting in over. He looks us at me with widened eyes, and then I suddenly realize what the hell I just did and jump up.

"Heh...eh..well, we better get started, huh?"

He just nods as he gets himself up. I turn to go, as we both walk out of the room to take over the world.

~TBC~

^^

(1)--Just to warn all of you out there...if you see two crazy people walking around wearing black and red masks with these logo's on their shirts...run...run for your dear life.

*laughs evil*

You know how at the top I said to scroll down to find out what the next pairing would be? I told you I would know who it was? Funny how things work isn't it? It seems we're at the bottom of the page, and I STILL don't know what pairing it's going to be! HA! Funny how life just slaps you in the face, huh?

~MinakoChan