Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Life War ❯ CHAPTER ONE - PROLOGE ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
From the begining of time man has tried to understand, control and influence his enviroment to bend his will and desire.

Naturally as time went by anything not explainable and provable was swept away into the darkness of ignorance.
One such thing was vampires, werewolves demons and the rest of the supernatural and occult.

Through out all of its life the Alliance kept an eye on these matters as they found these things weren't just fictional but very real and even more dangerous.
By striking a deal with the "other siders" the alliance created a boundary and rules to help keep order and balance.
The alliance kept matters regarding the other siders quiet, not becuase they couldn't stop them, they just didnt want to start a panic among the public of earth and outer space.

One such matter being its heavily guarded and funded Paranormal division. Oz being its predecessor naturally kept the department going and covered up any activity pointing to the fact that things such as vampires, werewolves demons were real.

After the fall of Oz the Preventors took over the duty to keep the secret from falling out and covering up and accidents and situations.
Due to reasons unknown the other siders activities have increased creating a presence in the public eye.