Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Lost ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lost

By: tataragenbu

Heero and Relena were walking down a dark alley in the evening. Suddenly, Relena tightened her grip on Heero's arm. "What's the matter, Relena?" Heero asked Relena. "I thought I saw Duo behind that box!" Heero then heard a mew of a cat. "That's just a cat, Relena. There's nothing to be scared about." As soon as Heero finished the sentence, he was shot in the arm. "What the hell…."and as soon as he said those three words, he fell asleep. Relena shook Heero's arm really hard but Heero didn't wake up. "Heero! Heero wake up! I'm scared," Relena said, shaking with fear. About five seconds after Relena finished her sentence, she, too was shot. "Heero, help me….." A person in black came out from the dark. "Now no one will know who took the `Queen of the World'!HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Two hours later, Heero woke up to see only darkness. He looked around and saw a tranquilizer bullet on his right arm. He took it out from his arm and walked to the light. There, he saw tiny markings on it. He looked at his watch but couldn't see it. He searched the floor but could only find a funny looking watch. Suddenly, he didn't know where he is. He didn't even remember who he is. Heero walked the ally until he reached the streets. He decided to call himself Haruka. Haruka walked down the street until he bumped into someone. He mumbled an apology but the person stopped him. "Hey, Heero! Where do you think you're going?" Heero looked up and saw an American. Heero asked, "Who are you and who is this Heero?" "What's wrong with ya? You sound like you have amnesia," the person asked Heero. "I think I have amnesia too. I don't know who I am and don't know what I am doing here." Heero answered. The person asked, "Heero, do you recall a person named Duo?" Seeing that Heero nodded, he continued, "Well, I am his younger brother, Yahiko." Heero stared at the smiling Yahiko for a minute and then fainted. Yahiko carried Heero back to Duo's place.

Somebody knocked on the door of the Peacecraft's place. Zechs answered the door to find a person in black with a shotgun and a revolver aimed at his head. He quickly recognized this person as he had worked with him before. "Shintaro, I thought you were dead," Zechs said. Shintaro replied, "Many people thought that I was dead but I wasn't. After Libra was destroyed, I went back to my homeland which is theL2 Colony. I believe you know a person named Duo, right?" Zechs nodded as a response. Shintaro continued, "I met Duo as an enemy and tried to kill him but failed. So, I joined Duo in search of his long, lost brother." Shintaro lowered his guns as Zechs offered him to go inside. Zechs asked him if Duo really has a brother. Shintaro nodded and Zechs nearly fell back. Zechs asked, "Shintaro, do you know where his brother is and what his name is?" Shintaro replied, "His name is Yahiko. I have been watching him and he has your sister and Heero has amnesia because of a shot Yahiko gave him." Seeing that Zechs had gone into a fit, he told Zechs to calm down by telling him that Relena isn't hurt and Yahiko didn't want to hurt Relena. He just wanted to use her unknown powers to find his big brother. "I think you might find him in Duo's house right now. I saw him carrying Heero there with your sister at the back," "Then what are you waiting for? Let's get him!" cried Zechs. The both of them walked briskly to Duo's place silently.

Yahiko stopped in front of the house making Relena bump into him. Relena saw Heero in Yahiko's hands. Relena asked, "What happened to him? What did you do?" "I just told him the truth and he fainted. I told him that I am Duo's younger brother." Yahiko put Heero on the floor and said an incantation. A bright light shone all over Heero's body. Yahiko told that light would restore his memory. Relena was so happy that she kissed Yahiko on the cheek saying: "I knew you were a good person who doesn't want to hurt people." Relena heard a cough and turned behind to find her brother with a disapproving face. Relena just laughed nervously and asked Zechs how long he had been there and who the other guy was. "Long enough to see you kiss him. And this is Shintaro. I have worked with him so don't worry." Zechs replied. All four of them walked to the front door of Duo's house with Zechs carrying Heero. Relena knocked on the door and Duo answered it. Duo offered them to come in and noticed that someone was standing at the front not moving in. Duo was surprised to see Yahiko at the door. Yahiko just smiled at him and hugged him. "I was worried about you! Where have you gone?" Duo asked Yahiko as Hilde told them to come in. Yahiko told them the whole story. And form that day on, Yahiko stayed with his big brother.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~THE END*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please remember to comment about my fic! (^_^) Please don't ask me why I wrote the title as "Lost". If you want to email me, my email address is: tataragenbu@yahoo.com.sg