Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ love Duo ❯ love ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Amber ran out and started the car.
'Amber no wait stop'
Trowa, Quatra and wu-fei were attempting to stop a very drunk upset amber but their attempts failed.
She drove off at a fast speed and no-one saw her.........

24 hours later-----------------
The journey up to the morgue was a silent one Duo shed many tears but nobody heard nothing they had waited all night only to recive a call that she had had an accident and had died. Sarah was the worst she was blinded by loss.
Heero tried to comfort her but to no use. They stepped out and were greated by an elderly gentleman he showed then to the cold matalic table were their loved one lay so cold and alone.
Before the man left duo pulled his sleeve like a questioning child no one had seen him this vulnerable
'What happened to the baby this women was carrying?'
'There was no unborn child in this women when we found her'
Duo stormed over to the covered corpse and said bitterly whilst uncovering it
'She lied aswell how coul.....'
He was speechless this wasn't Amber it was someone older.
Everyone broke down in tears of joy and relief.


As soon as they were home they set out looking for the pregnant girl.
Duo went to all the hospitals only to find Ambers name on a turmination list.
'Oh please god no please'
Duo ran down the wards and through to reception.
'Please tell me where Amber Watermain is'
'Alright calm down............ Sorry no Amber Watermain just an Amber Maxwell.'
'Good where is she?'
'She's getting prepared for her turmination'
Duo ran down the hall tears flowing from his colbart eyes in beautiful beads of pleeding worry.
He ran through the doors to see Amber sat on a table legs apart head turned away and the doctors about to perform the turmination.
'PLEASE NO STOP NOW'
Amber looked up and was over come with tears her nose began to run and as duo walked up to her she began to mutter 'I'm sorry I just want it to go away'
'Shall we leave you two alone?'
'Yes please'
Duo turned to amber and hugged her and grabbed her face in his cold hands.
'You stupid stupid women, you almost killed our son'
'I thought you wouldn't love me.........'
'No matter what the situation I will always love you'
The two kissed only to be interupted by one of the doctors.
'Sorry but would you like the turnination to continue?'
'No but will the baby be alright?'
'Let me just check'
'Both of you will be fine'