Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
A/N: Yes, I know, yet another series. For some reason I can't seem to do one shots. I'm not the trouble maker in this one just to let you know. As a matter of fact, I hardly cause more than a few explosions. ^_^;; Anyways, please review and let me know how you like it. Boredom is a powerful thing….
 
Prologue:
 
The scenery was what one would call a tropical paradise.
 
The sound of waves breaking on the shore of a private beach mixed in with the occasional summer breeze and the constant call of seagulls. Palm trees swayed as wind caressed and fondle their leaves.
 
There was no sign of city life much less a car for miles.
 
Given this fact, it was no wonder that Heero Yuy was about to go all Ritalin deprived kamikaze squirrel like on the next grass skirt airhead that asked for his number, male or female.
 
It had been a week since his parents dragged him off to their resort on some new island off the coast of Hawaii. And a week and a few days since he saw his beloved laptop.
 
Despite how geeky the teen may sound to you, he was rather sexy to others. He was of mix Japanese decent with the trademark chiseled facial features—a pointed chin, delicate but strong jaw, and high cheekbones. On top of those high cheekbones sat two wide almond shaped eyes that were often hidden behind a rich chocolate brown mop of unruly hair. His looks combined with the piercing cobalt blues of his eyes were enough to make the oldest woman swoon as well as man. Not to mention his body (drool).
 
He had a compact build and absolutely no body shyness. The Japanese teen knew he was at the prime of his life at seventeen years old. Every bit of him screamed the perfect son and husband. Unfortunately the latter was all true. Because, you see, Heero was gay.
 
He knew this for a fact a very young age. Five to be exact. Girls just never struck his fancy no matter what he did. At the lucky age of fifteen, he was able to conclude on this after his run in with a very saucy classmate name Imeria.
 
“Vacations should be illegal.” He grumbled grumpily.
**
“Oh, poo, he's out there sulking again.” A close likeness to Heero was sitting on the window sill of the resort's building. Her silky smooth hair flowed in well kept chocolate spiral curls that stopped well past the middle of her back.
 
Her delicate lips were drawn up in a pout that would make the sky rain candy if she asked it. Her eyes were narrower than her son but it was easy to see where Heero got his softer features from.
 
“Hn, maybe we should send him today.” A male voice suggested. An almost split image of Heero walked out from one of the many bedrooms while tucking his white button up shirt into his light café colored shorts.
 
He stared at his wife with friendly azure eyes. Unlike the rest of his small family, his eyes didn't hold the traditional narrowness or the slant present in the two. His eyes were wide and expressive like his son.
 
Despite this his facial features were a mix of Japanese and British traits. Contrasting to his son's and wife's bronze skin, he was more of a rich creamy shade of white with a hint of freckles along the bridge of his nose.
 
“Do you think he'll want to go?” The woman asked uncertainly. She stood from her perch. The off white sash around her waist whispered softly around her ankles. She was the perfect image of summertime with a matching sunhat. She wore a two piece black bikini with a white flower on the left of her bosom. Her body was thin and well tone despite her thirty-odd years.
 
“It'll give him something to do, Keumi.” The man nodded as he wrapped his arms around his love's waist. Keumi smiled brightly and brought her arms around the man's neck. They pressed their foreheads together and stared lovingly at each other.
 
“You're right, Odin.”
 
Odin grinned at his wife then proceeded to sweep the woman off her feet. The Japanese mother gasped quietly and tightened her arm around her husband's neck. The two slowly made their way to the porch where their son was currently basking in his own misery.
 
“Heero, we have a proposition for you.” Despite the businesslike tone, Keumi still sounded cheerful as she threw a hand over her head.

Heero raised an eyebrow his mother and waited for her to elaborate. When she didn't he sighed heavily. It would look like he would have to drag it out of her. “Where am I doing, Okaa-san?”
 
“School.” The woman chirped happily as Odin placed her delicately beside her son. The youth sighed again.
 
“For what?”
 
“Magic”
 
TBC……
 
A/N: What do you think? My sister, Tiana, helped me with Keumi's appearance and name. Who said little sisters aren't helpful. ^_^ And now she's trying to kill Desiree. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Review and the next chap will come soon!