Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Bombayoni: Hmmm, let me think…..SURE! Okay, I have a name but I need a description of what you look like for the readers. Send them when ever you get a chance and I'll put you into the fic. And don't be a stranger! You can email me anytime you want. Nitaboo88@aol.com is my email. It's my screen name too if you want to instant mail too. I'm working on getting a yahoo account too in the near future. Keep in touch!
 
Chapter 8:
 
“Come one Heero, there's a hotel close.” Keumi called over her shoulder. Heero grunted and continued to trudge after his mother. His feet hurt, he was tired and he couldn't help the feeling that something was following them.
 
“You okay, son?” Odin questioned. The teen grunt an affirmative.
 
“How is they have such realistic mornings and nights? They can't be that well funded.” Heero started up a conversation. He could tell that his father was surprised at first, but really needed something to ease his nerves.
 
“It's a spell that the head wizards cast years ago. It's been like this ever since even after their death.”
 
It looked like Odin wanted to say more but an eerie howl broke them off.
 
“And wolves? Wolves have been extinct for forty years now.”
 
“That's not a wolf.” Keumi informed her son. “Werewolf. Look, it's a full moon tonight.”
 
Sure enough, there was the moon glowing down in its full glory. Another howl.
 
“Let's hurry shall we?” Odin began to quicken his pace along with his wife and son. They were unaware of the glowing sea green eyes trailing their every move. The silver haired creature bounded up the walls of a building and across the ceiling. Below it, it could see the prey it stalked.
 
“Here we are.” Keumi announced. They stood outside a building that looked way out of place. It was a warm beige color with glass windows and doors. The small family walked in silently and went to the front desk.
 
“Do you have a registration?” The front desk's clerk was a young man with exotic almond shaped eyes. He wore his hair tied back in a tight ponytail. On his left eye just above his cheekbone, he had an `L' shaped piece of metal with three bolts along the length.
 
He was dressed in a pair of baggy white pants and a navy blue tank top. One his feet were simple black Chinese slippers.
 
“Yes, Yuy, Keumi, Odin, and Heero Yuy.” Keumi introduced each person with a point of the finger.
 
The young man nodded and flipped quickly through a thick old book. When he settled on a page, small holograms floated above the pages. Slender bronze fingers moved over the presented page as if it was a keyboard until a golden colored box appeared.
 
“Ah, Yuy. Heero will be staying for one night before going to stay on school grounds. Keumi and Odin will be staying in the parental suite for the time being.” The Chinese man looked up to see if had gotten anything wrong. Seeing that he didn't he went on. “May name is Wufei. I'll be taking your bags up for the night but our luggage person should be back by tomorrow. Libby had to get some supplies for her own school year.” Wufei talked as he took their bags. He almost picked up Wing Zero's sleeping form until the creature yipped in annoyance. “And if you'd follow me to the stairway.”
 
The staircase was….different. They were only planks of one and a half thick wood floating on air. They even moved and swayed in place.
 
Wufei stepped up a couple to get his guest room to stand behind him. “Room service will be available twenty four seven. Your room will be cleaned each time you leave. The bathroom is down the hall to the right. They aren't public unless you want it to be.”
 
“And who are these people, mei?” A melodious voice called out. Wufei blushed and looked over his customers quickly. He hoped they didn't understand Chinese.
 
“Zech, these are the Yuy's.” He waved a hand over each person.
 
Heero looked expectantly for the owner of the voice. Unless he was going crazy as well, he would say that Wufei was talking to an imaginary friend.
 
There was a chuckle and a man appeared. His skin was a creamy color between pink and peach. He looked like he took a bath in glitter because of the fact his skin and mid-back long platinum blonde hair sparkled in the dim light.
 
“My name is Zech Merquise.” He said confidently. He wore a red button down shirt with silver metals on the right of his chest. His pants were crisp and a spotless white. “Welcome to the Tallgeese Hotel.” His icy blue eyes danced over each person before him. “Now if you'll excuse me, I'll let my koi do his job.”
 
Wufei blushed again and glared at the man. Heero bit back the grin that threatened to fall into place.
 
“If that is all.” Wufei said with a tight smile. Zech only smirked and leaned towards the shorter man. The china man didn't react quick enough to avoid the chaste kiss. It didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. “I'll be showing to their rooms now.”
 
“Make it quick and meet me in *our* office.”
 
Wufei blushed as Heero couldn't hold back the snicker any longer. He turned to glare at the teen only to have him glare back if not more.
 
“This way.”
 
 
 
TBC……
 
A/N: I love pairing Wu with Zech. Zech plays the teasing lover so well in my opinion. Well, does any one else want to be in this? Heero needs a circle of friends (matchmaking friends) for future reference. Review!!!