Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 13

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title) 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness…… 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided. 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.  
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.  
Bombayoni: You're such a demanding person….::sniff::….I guess, I still love you. Thank you for reviewing and beta-ing my work
Chapter 13:
 
"Alright, that's enough, guys," the `normal' looking boy said. Heero's breathing hitched. 
"Hey Duo." 
Violet eyes sparkled with mirth. The boy was dressed in a pair of tight-fitting navy blue jeans and a denim blue hoody. A red and white t-shirt peeked out from underneath the hoody. Around his neck was a thick black string that wrapped around his neck twitch before hanging just below his collarbone with a silver cross hanging from it. Several black sex bracelets wrapped around one of his wrist while the other only had a silver Rolex.
"So who have you kidnapped now?" The fey looked at Quatre then to Heero. He mentally whistled his approval at the sight of the Japanese teen.
"This is Quatre," Trowa said quietly. He pointed a finger to Heero. "And that's Heero."
Duo grinned at them. Though it made the hairs on the back of Heero's neck stand on end, he still thought it was a beautiful expression. "I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. Now, Nita, get off of the jock."
"Yes, sir!" Nita gave a mock salute and returned to her seat. The abused jock scrambled to the nearest exit upon his release. "Oh, go ahead and finish the speech, we'll be good…for now."
Once the fire onstage was put out, speaker and assistant principal sweat dropped and began to talk again.
Duo took his seat beside Heero. "So how'd you end up with them?" He motioned to the others. Heero opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. The braided teen chuckled softly. "That's a cute fish impersonation. What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"
"Uh….no, it's well…."
Damn it! The one time he really wanted to talk and his mouth was not cooperating with him. Heero just hoped the fey wouldn't take offense.
"The new cafeteria menu has been altered to meet nutritional needs. Therefore, all junk food has been removed-"
"WHAT?!" Kage and Nita stood abruptly from their seats sending the uncomfortable metal furniture back into the other row. Libby would've stood too if it wasn't for the fact that Justin was resting his cute little head in her lap.
"OMAE O KOROSU!!!"
Kage began to roll up her sleeves and pull out her wand. Nita did the same though she had no sleeves to begin with.
"Nita." Hiroshi placed a hand on Nita's wrist that was holding her wand. The metallic blue and black wand didn't budge at first. "Please."
The girl sniffed and glared at the man on stage. He sweat dropped and shrank behind the podium.
"Kage, baby, calm down." Talim stood in front of the glowering teen with his hands up. "You can't flirt, grope, and/or molest me, Trowa, Heero, Duo, or Quatre if you get expelled."
"You will not get expelled." Justin glared up into Libby's face and caught her wrists in his hands.
All three girls slowly uncoiled and put away their wands. Kage and Nita grudgingly sat in their seats.
"Well," the principal squeaked. He paused to clear his voice and began again. "That is all for the moment. Please go get your schedules."
Upon their dismissal, the students broke into a low rumble of different conversations. For a half a minute the small group of misfits was quiet.
"I don't think he forgot the time you set his toupee on fire, Nita," Duo said as he leaned forward to look at the homicidal looking girl. Heero couldn't help but notice how his shirt and hoody rode up to reveal the lean small of his back. He bit back a moan and tried to look elsewhere.
"He had it comin'. He gave me a week's worth of ISS! Do you know how boring it is in there?! No talking, sleeping, and if you don't have work to do, you have to do those stupid forms on why you in there and how you can prevent from happening again!!" Nita stood from her seat again. This time Hiroshi grabbed her by the shoulders and began to knead them. The hazel eyed girl settled down almost immediately.
"If you weren't looking so innocent, he wouldn't have suspected you," Taru chided. Naima and Kyle nodded in agreement.
"Innocence means you don't know better," Libby said calmly. She was running her hands over Justin's scalp earning a low purr. Duo laughed outright.
"So, Quatre and Heero, where are you from?"
"I'm from L4," Quatre answered. "My dad owns this company on the colony so we move around a bit just for the heck of it."
"Wow, smexy and rich. Let's get married." Kelsea leaned over Talim to get to the blonde. Quatre scooted over but the girl continued to follow. Before long, he was in Trowa's lap. Both blushed neon red.
Kage sat back in her seat with a smug look on her face.
"Come on, we have to get our schedules before Une comes and tries to kill us." Duo stood and waited for the others. "She's the head principal," he informed the two new students.
***
Kage sighed heavily and slumped against the wall next to Libby. Both were crumpling their schedules in one hand. "You have Professor H don't you?" they said at the same time. Both nodded.
"I'M NOT GOING TO BE IN THAT PERVERT'S CLASS AGAIN!!" Nita's voice echoed through the auditorium and hallways. She was bought through the crowd slung over Taru's shoulder like a sac of potatoes. "Do you have to do that every year?" the teen growled.
Taru only shrugged. "I don't think you would've changed Noin's mind this time."
"But it's not fair," Nita whined and stamp her feet childishly. "They always put me in Walker's class." She pouted and scanned the group of people surrounding them.
Duo walked up to them with a grin plastered on his face. "I have Professor H *and* Walker back to back." Everyone gave him a `why are you grinning for, dumb ass?' look and he shrugged.
Heero came up soon after along with Naima and Kyle. "Who are Walker and H?" He looked down at the piece of paper he was given.
"Walker teaches spells while H teaches potions. Ah, you have Raven too." Duo leaned over to take a look at Heero's schedule.
"I met him."
Duo nodded. "He's pretty cool. A little skittish sometimes. Talim used to have a crush on him."
As if on cue, Talim walked up with Justin who went straight to Libby. "I did not," he said simply. "Walker, H, Raven, and Wu-butt."
Everyone nodded. They always had the same schedules or close to it. The school board hadn't learned how big of a mistake that was yet after three years of incidences.
"Wufei teaches us how to fly," Taru said simply.
"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee can't fly. But the bumble bee doesn't know this so it flies anyway," Libby nodded.
"Where the hell do you get all of these quotes, Lib?" Duo asked. He wasn't really expecting an answer.
"The monkey flew down and stole my cracker."
"I have Noin, Wufei, Walker, and H…" Quatre's voice sounded from the crowd. He was walking with Trowa. Trowa nodded.
"I have the same schedule." They came to a halt in front of the others but continued their conversation. "Wufei would be the easiest to get along with next to Raven."
"HIROSHI!!" Nita squealed and glomped onto the kitsune. He allowed the contact and looked to everyone else in the group. They all nodded to him with the silent question. "Everyone's being mean to me." The girl said with a pout.
Hiroshi raised an eyebrow.
"And I have Walker again. You'll protect me right?" Nita batted her eye prettily. Hiroshi nodded. "Thank you!" She bounced to her tip toes and planted a quick kiss on the boy's lips. Before she went back to standing on her feet entirely, he gave her nose a kittenish lick.
Again, Heero noticed the change in the teen's eye color.
"Shall we be off to wreak havoc on their spleens?" Duo said in a fake mid-evil accent. He winked mischievously at his gang and was given as series of `hell yeahs' from the less reserved members.
**
"Hello, my name is Mr. Walker. I will be teaching you some simple spells. Later we'll go into conjuring for those who are more advanced."
Mr. Walker was a man in his early to mid twenties. He had a short spiked hair cut along with a black dye job. His eyes were narrow and pale gold color. All in all, he was an attractive man who usually dressed in a pair of black slacks and a white or red button up. The only down side to him was that he was a pervert and gave anyone that fulfilled his `other' projects an automatic passing grade.
Nita, along with several other girls (including Naima, Libby, and Kage) and boys (including Hiroshi, Taru, Talim, Duo, Trowa, and Kyle), was the lucky few that didn't give a fuck how bad he mutilated their grades. Thus, Walker tried even harder.
"I understand that each of you have a wand?" Not seeing otherwise, Walker began to saunter around the room. He paused in front of Kage's desk to inspect the girl's wand. "Yes, perfect quality. Wonderful work Ms. York."
Kage sniffed indignantly as the man purred her name. There was nothing remotely smexy about it in her opinion. She made a note to sterilize her wand after class.
Walker moved on to check Heero's next. "This is the best by far, Mr. Yuy." He patted the Japanese teen on the shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. Heero bit back the urge to break the man's wrist as he went on to the next person.
Duo pulled out an all black wand and set it on his desk. He looked innocently up at Walker as he inspected it. "Very nice, Mr. Maxwell" Walker smiled and moved on. Heero raised an eyebrow at the braided teen and received a subtle wink.
"Now, Ms. Johnson, where is your wand?" Walker bent over Nita's desk. She pressed back to her chair as his face drew closer. She sneered and hit him in the middle of the forehead with a black and midnight blue wand.

Walker blinked in surprise and took the wand. "This one's different from last year. Very nice." He placed it back on the student's desk. "Libby, your turn."
Libby stiffened as the discreetly pushed her desk forward by a foot or two. Walker smiled and winked at her as he picked up the wand. "Alright."
Half an hour later, Walker was done and standing in front of the class. "Okay, Mr. Hiroshi and Kietaru aren't in class today so I guess I'll start without them." He pulled out an all red wand. "First we'll do a simple spark spell. Aluminous." He flicked his wand lazily and a small spark popped in midair.
"Aluminous." Kage did the same. She had been through the beginning of this class two times already. Her spark was a bright purple.
"Aluminous." Nita decided to add a little variety to her accent. Instead of a spark, she got a small flame that coincidentally formed on Walker's backside. She stifled a chortle and motioned for Libby to look.

Libby did so and promptly fell out her seat in a fit of stifled giggles. Duo was a little more controlled with his mirth and settled for banging his head against the desk.
"Does anyone smell something burning?" Walker sniffed at the air suspiciously. He didn't see the black smoke steaming from his backside.
Heero bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly. He was NOT going to laugh.
"What's—ahahhahah!!!" Walker jumped in the air and patted vigilantly at his butt. Everyone in the class instantly broke out into laughter. "Put it out!"
"Alrighty!!" Kage picked up her wand and flicked it. Again, a big bubble of water formed and dropped on her victim. Walker stilled and glared at the wall. He counted to ten before picking up his wand. He did a quick spell and he was dry and wearing a new pair of pants as well.
"Maybe we should just take notes for the time being. Please take out your notebooks."
 
TBC……
A/N: Okay, I finally got some more inspiration for this fic. Unfortunately, I changed the plot a bit and it will take longer to get to the next one. Sorry! While I get the plot stabled, I'll just be posting these types of chaps. Unless, you're tired of the silliness and want a little serious to be tossed in…..Review!!