Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Miltary Camp ❯ Introductions ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon they belong to their rightfull owners. But I do own every one else!!

Please review!!

***************************

"Stupid dumb camp" muttered an angry fourteen-year-old to herself as she kicked a rock around. She had her duffle bag swung over her shoulder as soon as she got it from the back of the bus. She was walking with some other people she didn't know to where they had to assemble. Once they had all assembled in a straight line she saw that there were about a hundred and twenty guys and girls there and she just happened to be the youngest.

"When I call out your name I want you to salute and say Sir yes sir got it" said the man walking down the line. He looked mean he had brown hair and green eyes, he was wearing what they all were wearing which was black combat boots, black pants and a camouflage shirt.

"Abbot, Sam" he said.

"Sir yes sir" said a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes saluting

"Barton, Trowa"

"Sir yes sir" said a guy with brown hair which covered half his face and only one green eye showing.

"Chang, Wufie"

"Sir yes sir" said a Chinese with black hair that was pulled into a tight ponytail and black eyes.

After a few names it was a guy with a braid was called out.

"Maxwell, Duo"

"Yeah, Sir Yeah" said the guy with the brown braid and blue eyes.

"Yes, Maxwell" he said hitting him over the head making the youngest person there laugh. Lt. R turned around and faced the girl who laughed (AN: that's the girl who I was writing about at the start)

"You think that's funny girl," he said lifting her up by the collar but it only made her smirk.

"Yup and do you mind putting me down, I'm getting sick of being held up like this" said the blue eyed teen but you couldn't se her hair because it was all up under a hat. The Lt threw her down on to the ground and expected her to fall on her ass but surprising everyone she did a back flip and landed on her feet. Her baggy black shirt and baggy green cargo pants was kind a blowing the in wind. Seeing that a storm was about to hit.

"Name" he shouted at her.

"I'm one of the Tsukino's," she said with a smirk at her older standing opposite her who smirked back at her.

"What's your first name?"

"Dani"

"And what's your's?" he said grabbing Dani's older sister and dragging her over and making her stand next to Dani.

"MJ" she said.

The Lt. Growled and finished marking the names.

~~~* Dani's P.O.V *~~~

Once he had he began making the groups.

"Group ten: Dani and MJ Tsukino. Casey Clifton, Lonni Carlington, Tammy Granger, Mary O'malley, Red O'malley, Duo Maxwell, Trowa Barton, Quatre Winner, Heero Yuy and Wufie Chang, you'll be working with Sargent Sliver" yelled Lt R. We all picked up our stuff and followed a guy with messy blonde hair and green eyes to where they would be sleeping. I lagged behind until Lt R kicked me in the ass and made me run to catch up.

`Stupid prick, I'll get him for that' I thought with an evil smile.

When we arrived at our cabin we saw that it was one room with six sets of bunk beds in it. "I bags the top bunk," I yelled running towards the bunk bed that Duo wanted.

"Hey that ones mine" he yelled after Me. Quickly I threw my stuff up onto the bed at the same time Duo did.

"Oye get your stuff off my bed," I said to him, trying my hardest keep a straight face.

"I bagsed it first" he said. He then grabbed my duffel bag and threw it on the floor.

"Why you" I yelled as I tackled him to the ground and began tickling him. Duo began laughing hysterically suddenly I felt something cold press against the side of my head. Immediately I stopped tickling Duo and before and one could see I had grabbed his wrist, punched him in the face and pushed him over landing on top and straddling him. I saw that it was a boy about a year older then I; he had messy brown hair and emotionless blue eyes. Slowly I got off him but not taking my eyes off him and with his gun in my hand. Everyone started at us in shock.

~~~* No ones P.O.V *~~~

"Did Heero just beaten down by a girl?" asked a Chinese guy with black hair, which was pulled into a tight ponytail and black eyes. He was wearing a blue tank top and white pants. MJ and Casey nodded, they knew that there little sister and best friend was strong because of who she used to be but they had not idea that she was that powerful.

"And to think that she's the youngest one here" said Duo.

Heero slowly got up not taking his eyes off the girl either. She bright blue eyes which were masked with anger, confusion, pain and sorrow but suddenly they became unreadable and her hair couldn't be seen properly because of the hat. Slowly she handed the gun back to him.

"You shouldn't have a gun" she whispered to him before he took back the gun. He looked at her confused for a moment before putting his mask back on. Dani turned around and faced Duo, and smiled. "Dun worry bout it mate, you can have that bed" she said before picking up her bag and throwing it on the one in the far corner. Soon everyone stopped staring at her and began to unpack their things. Unfortunate for Dani, Heero got the last bed, which was to the top bunk next to Dani's.

The girls named Lonni Carlington and Tammy Granger had the serious shits with her when everybody had left the room.

"What they hell did you do that for?" Tammy demanded shoving her.

"He pulled out a gun and I react" she said in a monotone.

"Yeah but you didn't have to punch him," yelled Lonni shoving her into the wall.

"Its how I react okay back the hell off" she yelled at them. But Lonni she went to punch Dani but only found herself looking into a gun barrel and then they safety was taken off. "I advise you to never do that again," she said in a voice that would have scared the dead. Both Lonni and Tammy looked shock and scared at the same time. "Move," said Dani. They both didn't need to be told twice as soon as those words left her mouth they were gone.

Dani smirked before heading to the Cafeteria for lunch.

When Dani went into the room she saw that it was huge, I had ten tables and the table where she sat down in between Casey and Mary. Mary had brown hair and blue eyes. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a black halter shirt with Angel written across it and a pair of tight black jeans. Casey had blond hair and bright green eyes and she was wearing a baby blue singelt top with black cords. "Hey Dan" said Casey.

"Hey Casey, you know this kinda reminds me of last time when we went on camp," said Dani.

"It dose?"

"Yeah" said Dani happily.

"Dani take your hat off," said MJ from where she was sitting next to Duo, who was opposite Dani.

"No way"

"Take it off"

"No"

"Take it off or I'm telling Connor and Steve and you know what their like when you don't listen to me" said MJ with a smirk. Dani glared at her.

"Fine" she said before pulling her hat off to reveal almost golden hair with sliver streaks. It reached just below her shoulders. Everyone at the table besides Casey and MJ starred at her in awe. Dani pulled her hair into a ponytail like Mary's was.

"Whose Connor and Steve?" asked Quatre after he had stopped starring, then the lunch was served which was pizza.

"Huh oh their two of our brothers" said MJ.

"How many brothers and sisters do you have?" asked Mary to Dani.

"Err let me count I think I have eight including MJ" said Dani.

"Shit, I feel sorry for your parents to have to look after a bitch like you but also eight other people, but I guess it was their fault to be so stupid" said Tammy.

Suddenly Dani got up and walked over to Tammy lifting her up by the collar as if she was nothing. "You say anything about my parents again Granger and I won't hesitate to kill you" she said in the same voice that had scared the hell out of them.

"Dani put her down, now" said MJ and Casey walking over to her.

"Give me one good reason why I should," said Dani angrily.

"Just do it please" begged MJ.

"Dan listen to us, please if you don't you'll turn about into your old self" said Casey. Dani looked at them then back at Tammy. Dani threw Tammy down onto the floor and walked out.

"What's up with her?" asked Duo as he helped Tammy up. MJ ran out after Dani.

"Well when Dani was six her and MJ's parents were murdered"

"So that gives her no reason to attack Tammy like that" spat Lonni.

"No you don't get it, she was forced to watch when they died and trust me how they killed them it's sickening" said Casey with a disgusted looked on her face. Everyone looked at her in shock before sitting back down to finished his or her food.