Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Not What It Seems ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or anything associated with it.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~*

Not What It Seems

The day had finally come. Relena turned around in the mirror again inspecting her dress. Her maid of honor, Hilde, slipped into the room. "Are you ready `Lena?" Relena smiled. "As ready as I'll ever be. I've got something old. That would be this." Relena held up her right hand and showed off a beautiful diamond ring. "It was my mother's. Millardo saved it for me. My something new is this bracelet Duo sent me." Relena pulled back her sleeve to show a gold bangle on her wrist. She also flipped back her hair and showed Hilde a pair of small sapphire stud earrings. "Noin loaned me the earrings she wore at her wedding, so I have borrowed and blue in one package."

Hilde admired the beautiful jewelry her best friend was wearing. "Well I have the ring so I guess we're ready." "Can I see the ring just one more time before we go in?" "Sure. It's right here." Hilde pulled a small velvet box from her purse and flipped it open. It was empty. "Hilde? Where is the ring?" Hilde was franticly looking through her purse. "I've got it here somewhere." Not finding it in there, Hilde checked the outside pockets of her dress. No ring there. Hiking up her skirt, Hilde began to check the pockets in the lining. No ring there ether. Finally, Hilde just took off her whole dress to check one of a woman's most intimate pockets. She reached into her bra and "Eureka. I found it." Hilde gave a cheesy grin as she held it up for Relena to see. But the ring didn't stay in her hand for long. Startled by a knock on the door, she dropped the ring and it rolled under Relena's dress. "Are you two ready yet?" Heero asked through the door. "Um…yes Heero. Just give us a few more minutes." Relena answered. "Hn."

Still in only her underwear, Hilde got down on her hands and knees, picked up Relena's skirt and reached for the ring. Unfortunately, her foot kicked out and knocked open the door between the bride's room and the church auditorium. The whole assembly got a perfect view of Hilde, nearly naked, underneath Relena's dress. Duo's jaw dropped. Heero smiled. He took Duo's hand and started to lead him away. "Come-on koi. I told you it was a bad idea to marry her just to throw people off our trail. Looks to me like the two of them decided to come out on their own." Both girls were blushing very red. Hilde holding her dress over herself and Relena sputtering as the two boys walked out of the church hand in hand.