Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ On angel's wings ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

On angel's wings

I don't own Gundam Wing (even though I'd love to) this is just my twisted mind playing around with the characters without anyone's permission. Also im not getting paid to do this its just for my entertainment and hopefully others.

So pwease don't sue me Mr. lawyer =( pwease

Pairing's: 2+1, 3+4

Warnings: AU,

Teaser

The moonlight filtered in through the gap in the curtains and fell on the face of a boy, looking peaceful in sleep. The sliver of silver light lit up his face in contrast to the dark shadows everywhere else. Tousled hair fell on top of the smooth forehead, which gave way into a pert nose and high cheekbones. And under the nose where full rosebud lips. In the soft moonlight the boy looked innocent and otherworldly.

One of those statements was true.

The boy stirred in his sleep and turned on his side throwing his arm over the other occupant in the bed. This other boy curled up and tightened an arm around the others slim waist.

The other boy frowned and started to toss his head from side to side. This was not his usual sleeping pattern and so it woke up his partner.

"Heero" came a croaky voice

The boy, Heero, stilled at the voice then shot up, sitting straight up in the bed.

"He's coming"

Ok well is it worth developing this idea and continuing the story???

Please review and tell me and if you like it ill try and update soon