Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Parallel World ❯ Tyranny's Leader ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 4: Tyranny's Leader

"What!?" shouted Queen Shavilla Charsen with a scowl on her face. She paced back and forth as her black cape waved over her tight violet leather suit. "How could she have escaped!? We had soldiers and suits guarding her around the clock."

The messenger girl cowered before her queen and replied, "There was only one individual that came to free her. It was a male in early twenties. We have a picture of him, your Majesty." She handed the picture to Shavilla, who grabbed the paper in a rage.

"This can't be the liberator," she said disappointedly. "This is Heero Yuy, the Gundam pilot. He's been dead for four years."

"But, we also caught him on camera as well, my queen. It has to be him."

Shavilla pondered over the suggestion that Heero Yuy really was the rescuer. "He broke into the castle, took out all the troops in his way, and rescued Relena all by himself. Maybe he is the legendary Heero Yuy."

"You may leave now," she commanded the girl. "General Loo," she called. Soon an attractive lady dressed in a red uniform enters the room. "Have you heard the bad news? Relena has escaped. My execution has been spoiled. Of all the incompetence. And did you hear who did it? It's Heero Yuy."

For the first time, Sai Mee got her words in: "They don't mean the one that died saving the world."

"That's the one. Here's a picture of him rescuing Relena." She handed her general the picture and continued speaking. "I want you to find out if the perpetrator really is Heero Yuy."

"Yes, your Majesty," said Sai Mee as she bowed and left on her mission.

"Now I have to tell the people that my celebration is canceled. And I was so looking forward to having an execution," thought Shavilla.

***

With three other Griffons, Sai Mee set off in the direction Heero had taken. All Griffons had a tracking signal and they were heading in the direction the Griffon was registering. Over hills of sand and under the fiery sun, the four Griffons flew.

"Exactly where are we going?" asked Leslie Setnad, a lieutenant and one of Sai Mee's closest friends.

"We're heading in the direction of the Griffon that Relena escaped in. Hopefully it will lead us to her and her rescuer," reported Sai Mee. In a few minutes, they arrived to the Griffon, but to their dismay, it was abandoned.

"They must of figured we would track them in the Griffon Heero stole. They were definitely heading this way. But, there is barely anything out in this direction. Let's head back; we're not going to find them this way," instructed Sai Mee.